1. Zhou SF, Liu JP, and Chowbay B. Polymorphism of human cytochrome P450 enzymes and its clinical impact. Drug Metab Rev 2009; 41:89-295.
2. Wrighton SA, VandenBranden M, and Ring BJ. The human drug metabolizing cytochromes P450. J Pharmacokinet Biopharm 1996; 24:461-473.
3. Meyer UA. Overview of enzymes of drug metabolism. J Pharmacokinet Biopharm 1996; 24:449-459.
4. Breimer DD. Interindividual variations in drug disposition. Clinical implications and methods of investigation. Clin Pharmacokinet 1983; 8:371-377.
5. Zhou CJ, Qiao LM, Zhao LH, and Li ZY. Evaluation of the impact of cantharidin on rat CYP enzymes by using a cocktail of probe drugs. Fitoterapia 2015; 107:49-53.
6. Geng P, Wang S, Wang C, Chen J, Zhang L, Yang S, et al. Evaluation of the impact of Flos Daturae on rat hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes by cocktail probe drugs. Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8:22310-8.
7. Wu Q, Zhang Q, Wen C, Hu L, Wang X, and Lin G. The effect of MS-275 on CYP450 isoforms activity in rats by cocktail method. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015; 8:9360-7.
8. Zhang YT, Zhang DF, Ge NY, Zhu GH, Hao C, Zhang Y, et al. effect of evodiamine on CYP enzymes in rats by a cocktail method. Pharmacology 2016; 97:218-223.
9. Xu RA, Xu ZS, and Ge RS. Effects of hydroxysafflor yellow A on the activity and mRNA expression of four CYP isozymes in rats. J Ethnopharmacol 2014; 151:1141-1146.
10. Huang Y, Zheng SL, Zhu HY, Xu ZS, and Xu RA. Effects of aescin on cytochrome P450 enzymes in rats. J Ethnopharmacol 2014; 151:583-590.
11. Hung SK, Perry R, and Ernst E. The effectiveness and efficacy of Rhodiola rosea L.: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Phytomedicine 2011; 18:235-244.
12. Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, and Neumoin VV. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine 2000; 7:85-89.
13. Zhang H, Shen WS, Gao CH, Deng LC, and Shen D. Protective effects of salidroside on epirubicin-induced early left ventricular regional systolic dysfunction in patients with breast cancer. Drugs R D 2012; 12:101-106.
14. Shi TY, Feng SF, Xing JH, Wu YM, Li XQ, Zhang N, et al. Neuroprotective effects of salidroside and its analogue tyrosol galactoside against focal cerebral ischemia in vivo and H2O2-induced neurotoxicity in vitro. Neurotox Res 2012; 21:358-367.
15. Zhang JK, Yang L, Meng GL, Yuan Z, Fan J, Li D, et al. Protection by salidroside against bone loss via inhibition of oxidative stress and bone-resorbing mediators. PLoS One 2013; 8:e57251.
16. Li D, Fu Y, Zhang W, Su G, Liu B, Guo M, et al. Salidroside attenuates inflammatory responses by suppressing nuclear factor-kappaB and mitogen activated protein kinases activation in lipopolysaccharide-induced mastitis in mice. Inflamm Res 2013; 62:9-15.
17. Guan S, He J, Guo W, Wei J, Lu J, and Deng X. Adjuvant effects of salidroside from Rhodiola rosea L. on the immune responses to ovalbumin in mice. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 2011; 33:738-743.
18. Zhao G, Shi A, Fan Z, and Du Y. Salidroside inhibits the growth of human breast cancer in vitro and in vivo. Oncol Rep 2015; 33:2553-2560.
19. Sun KX, Xia HW, and Xia RL. Anticancer effect of salidroside on colon cancer through inhibiting JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015; 8:615-621.
20. Wang J, Li JZ, Lu AX, Zhang KF, and Li BJ. Anticancer effect of salidroside on A549 lung cancer cells through inhibition of oxidative stress and phospho-p38 expression. Oncol Lett 2014; 7:1159-1164.
21. Wei YL, Du HJ, Lin YP, Wu ML, Ying XQ, Ding MX, et al. Simultaneous Determination of Five Rat CYP450 Probe Drugs by UPLC-MS/MS Method. Lat Am J Pharm 2016; 35:1810-1815.
22. Shimada T, Yamazaki H, Mimura M, Inui Y, and Guengerich FP. Interindividual variations in human liver cytochrome P-450 enzymes involved in the oxidation of drugs, carcinogens and toxic chemicals: studies with liver microsomes of 30 Japanese and 30 Caucasians. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1994; 270:414-423.
23. Stresser DM and Kupfer D. Monospecific antipeptide antibody to cytochrome P-450 2B6. Drug Metab Dispos 1999; 27:517-525.
24. Miners JO and Birkett DJ. Cytochrome P4502C9: an enzyme of major importance in human drug metabolism. Br J Clin Pharmacol 1998; 45:525-538.
25. Zhou SF. Polymorphism of human cytochrome P450 2D6 and its clinical significance: Part I. Clin Pharmacokinet 2009; 48:689-723.
26. Zhou SF. Polymorphism of human cytochrome P450 2D6 and its clinical significance: part II. Clin Pharmacokinet 2009; 48:761-804.