1. Ohsumi H, Hirata H, Nagakura T, Tsujii M, Sugimoto T, Miyamoto K, et al. Enhancement of perineural repair and inhibition of nerve adhesion by viscose injectable pure alginate sol. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2005; 116: 823-830.
2. Lundborg G, Dahlin LB. The pathophysiology of nerve compression. Hand Clin. 1992; 8: 215-227.
3. Saunders FW. Scar prevention in peripheral nerve surgery. Can J Neurol Sci. 1980; 7: 221-222.
4. Muschler GF, Raut VP, Patterson TE, Wenke JC, Hollinger JO. The design and use of animal models for translational research in bone tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Tissue Eng Part B Rev. 2010; 16: 123-145.
5. Cheng DS, Rogers J, Wheeler A, Parker R, Teixeira L, Light RW. The effects of intrapleural polyclonal anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha) Fab fragments on pleurosdesis in rabbits. Lung. 2000; 178: 19-29.
6. Bilaceroglu S, Guo Y, Hawthorne ML, Zhu Z, Stathopoulos GT, Lane KB, et al. Oral forms of tetracyclin and doxycyclin are effective in producing pleurodesis. Chest. 2005; 128: 3750-3756.
7. Watcher BG, Leonetti JP, Lee JM, Wurster RD, Young MR. Silver nitrate injury in the rat sciatic nerve: A model of facial nerve injury. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2002; 127: 48-54.
8. Finsterbush A, Porat S, Rousso M, Ashur H. Prevention of peripheral nerve entrapment following extensive soft tissue injury, using silicone cuffing; an experimental study. Clin orthop relat res. 1982; 162: 276-281.
9. Gorgulu A, Uzal C, Doganay L, Imer M, Eliuz K, Cobanoglu S. The effect of low-dose external beam radiation on external scarring after peripheral nerve surgery in rats. Neurosurgery. 2003; 53: 1389-1395.
10. Ilbay K, Etus V, Yildiz K, Ilbay G, Ceylan S. Topical application of mitomycin C prevents epineural scar formation in rats. Neurosurg Rev. 2005; 28: 148-153.
11. Palatinsky EA, Maier KH, Touhalisky DK, Mock JL, Hingson MT, Coker GT. ADCON-T/N Reduces in vivo perineural adhesions in rat sciatic nerve reoperation model. J Hand Surg Br. 1997; 22: 331-335.
12. Sato K, Li Y, Foster W, Fakushima K, Badlani N, Adachi N, et al. Improvement of Muscle Healing Through Enhancement of Muscle Regeneration and Prevention of Fibrosis. Muscle Nerve. 2003; 28: 365-372.
13. Varejo ASP, Cabrita AM, Geuna S, Melo-Pinto P, Filipe VM, Gramsbergen A, et al. Toe out angle; a functional index for the evaluation of sciatic nerve recovery in the rat model. Exp Neurol. 2003; 183: 695-699.
14. Peterson J, Russel L, Andrus K, MacKinnon M, Silver J, Kilot M. Reduction of external scarring by ADCON-T/N after surgical intervention. Neurosurgery. 1996; 38: 976-984.
15. Ozgenel GY. Effects of hyaluronic acid on peripheral nerve scarring and regeneration in rats. Microsurgery. 2003; 23: 575-581.
16. Wu X, Gao Z, Song N, Chua C, Deng D, Cao Y, et al. Creating thick linear scar by inserting a gelatin sponge into rat excisional wounds. Wound Repair Regen. 2007; 15: 595-606.
17. Dobkin BH. Curiosity and care: translational research strategies for neural repair-mediated rehabilitation. Dev Neurobiol. 2007; 67: 1133-1147.
18. Varejo AS, Melo-Pinto P, Meek MF, Filipe VM, Bulas-Cruz J. Methods for the experimental functional assessment of rat sciatic nerve regeberation. Neurolog Res. 2004; 26: 186-194.
19. Hunter JM. Recurrent carpal tunnel syndrome, epineural fibrous fixation, and traction neuropathy. Hand Clin. 1991; 7: 491-504.
20. McLellan DL, Swash M. Longitudinal sliding of the median nerve during movements of the upper limb. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1976; 39: 566-570.
21. Derwin KA, Baker AR, Lannotti JP, McCarron JA. Preclinical models for transplanting regenerative medicine therapies for rotator cuff repair. Tissue Eng Part B Rev. 2010; 16: 21-30.