1. Hodgson SF, Watts NB, Bilezikian JP, Clarke BL, Gray TK, Harris DW, et al. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists medical guidelines for clinical practice for the prevention and treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis: 2001 edition, with selected updates for 2003. Endocr Pract 2003; 9:544-564.
2. Boskey AL, Imbert L. Bone quality changes associated with aging and disease: a review. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2017; 1410:93-106.
3. Kuehn BM. Better osteoporosis management a priority: impact predicted to soar with aging population. JAMA 2005; 293:2453-2458.
4. O’Connell MB, Madden DM, Murray AM, Heaney RP, Kerzner LJ. Effects of proton pump inhibitors on calcium carbonate absorption in women: a randomized crossover trial. Am J Med 2005; 118:778-781.
5. Zeng Y, Wu J, He X, Li L, Liu X, Liu X. Mechanical microenvironment regulation of age-related diseases involving degeneration of human skeletal and cardiovascular systems. Prog Biophys Mol Biol 2017; 27: 79-6107.
6. Hamrick I, Schrager S, Nye AM. Treatment of osteoporosis: current state of the art. Wien Med Wochenschr 2015; 165:54-64.
7. Ball AN, Donahue SW, Wojda SJ, McIlwraith CW, Kawcak CE, Ehrhart N, et al. The challenges of promoting osteogenesis in segmental bone defects and osteoporosis. J Orthop Res 2018; 36:1559-1572.
8. Chang Y, Huang C, Hwang J, Kuo J, Lin K, Huang H, et al. Fracture liaison services for osteoporosis in the Asia-Pacific region: current unmet needs and systematic literature review. Osteoporos Int 2017; 1-14.
9. Ganesan K, Roane D. Osteoporosis (Secondary). 2017.
10. Canalis E. Management of endocrine: Novel anabolic treatments for osteoporosis. Eur J Endocrinol 2018; 178:33-44.
11. MacKnight JM. Osteopenia and osteoporosis in female athletes. Clin Sports Med 2017; 36:687-702.
12. Swedish Council on Health Technology A. SBU Systematic Review Summaries. Osteoporosis - Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment: A Systematic Review. Stockholm: Swedish Council on Health Technology Assessment (SBU); 2003.
13. Black DM, Rosen CJ. Clinical practice. Postmenopausal osteoporosis. N Engl J Med 2016; 374:254-262.
14. Rachner TD, Khosla S, Hofbauer LC. Osteoporosis: now and the future. Lancet 2011; 377:1276-1287.
15. Kikuta S, Tanaka N, Kazama T, Kazama M, Kano K, Ryu J, et al. Osteogenic effects of dedifferentiated fat cell transplantation in rabbit models of bone defect and ovariectomy-induced osteoporosis. Tissue Eng Part A 2013; 19:1792-1802.
16. Shafiee H, Wang S, Inci F, Toy M, Henrich TJ, Kuritzkes DR, et al. Emerging technologies for point-of-care management of HIV infection. Annu Rev Med 2015; 66:387-405.
17. Langfelder P, Horvath S. WGCNA: an R package for weighted correlation network analysis. BMC Bioinformatics 2008; 9:559-579.
18. Liu J, Jing L, Tu X. Weighted gene co-expression network analysis identifies specific modules and hub genes related to coronary artery disease. BMC Cardiovasc Disord 2016; 16:54-62.
19. Chen YC, Guo YF, He H, Lin X, Wang XF, Zhou R, et al. Integrative analysis of genomics and transcriptome data to identify potential functional genes of BMDs in females. J Bone Miner Res 2016; 31:1041-1049.
20. Hu Y, Tan LJ, Chen XD, Liu Z, Min SS, Zeng Q, et al. Identification of novel Potentially-pleiotropic variants associated with osteoporosis and obesity using cFDR method. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2017; 103:125-138.
21. Zhang L, Liu YZ, Zeng Y, Zhu W, Zhao YC, Zhang JG, et al. Network-based proteomic analysis for postmenopausal osteoporosis in caucasian females. Proteomics 2016; 16:12-28.
22. Farber CR. Identification of a gene module associated with BMD through the integration of network analysis and genome-wide association data. J Bone Miner Res 2010; 25:2359-2367.
23. Boudreau HE, Broustas CG, Gokhale PC, Kumar D, Mewani RR, Rone JD, et al. Expression of BRCC3, a novel cell cycle regulated molecule, is associated with increased phospho-ERK and cell proliferation. Int J Mol Med 2007; 19:29-39.
24. Starruß J, de Back W, Brusch L, Deutsch A. Morpheus: a user-friendly modeling environment for multiscale and multicellular systems biology. Bioinformatics 2014; 30:1331-1332.
25. Diaz de Barboza G, Guizzardi S, Tolosa de Talamoni N. Molecular aspects of intestinal calcium absorption. World J Gastroenterol 2015; 21:7142-7154.
26. Sanz-Salvador L, Garcia-Perez MA, Tarin JJ, Cano A. Bone metabolic changes during pregnancy: a period of vulnerability to osteoporosis and fracture. Eur J Endocrinol 2015; 172:53-65.
27. Sarli M, Hakim C, Rey P, Zanchetta J. Osteoporosis during pregnancy and lactation. Medicina 2005; 65:533-540.
28. Shim JH, Stavre Z, Gravallese EM. Bone loss in rheumatoid arthritis: basic mechanisms and clinical implications. Calcif Tissue Int 2017; 102:533-546.
29. Wang Z, Wang D, Yang D, Zhen W, Zhang J, Peng S. The effect of icariin on bone metabolism and its potential clinical application. Osteoporos Int 2018; 29:1-10.
30. Park JH, Lee NK, Lee SY. Current understanding of RANK signaling in osteoclast differentiation and maturation. Mol Cells 2017; 40:706-713.
31. Cong Q, Jia H, Li P, Qiu S, Yeh J, Wang Y, et al. p38alpha MAPK regulates proliferation and differentiation of osteoclast progenitors and bone remodeling in an aging-dependent manner. Sci Rep 2017; 7:45964-45979.
32. Dequeker J, Aerssens J, Luyten FP. Osteoarthritis and osteoporosis: clinical and research evidence of inverse relationship. Aging Clin Exp Res 2003; 15:426-439.
33. Marie P. Growth factors and bone formation in osteoporosis: roles for IGF-I and TGF-beta. Rev Rhum Engl Ed 1997; 64:44-53.
34. Hu X, Kim JA, Castillo A, Huang M, Liu J, Wang B. NBA1/MERIT40 and BRE interaction is required for the integrity of two distinct deubiquitinating enzyme BRCC36-containing complexes. J Biol Chem 2011; 286:11734-117345.
35. Dong Y, Hakimi MA, Chen X, Kumaraswamy E, Cooch NS, Godwin AK, et al. Regulation of BRCC, a holoenzyme complex containing BRCA1 and BRCA2, by a signalosome-like subunit and its role in DNA repair. Mole Cell 2003; 12:1087-99.
36. Chen ZJ. Ubiquitin signaling in the NF-κB pathway. Nat Cell Biol 2005; 7:758-765.
37. Spence J, Gali RR, Dittmar G, Sherman F, Karin M, Finley D. Cell cycle-regulated modification of the ribosome by a variant multiubiquitin chain. Cell 2000; 102:67-76.
38. Robertson H, Hayes JD, Sutherland C. A partnership with the proteasome; the destructive nature of GSK3. Biochem Pharmacol 2018; 147:77-92.
39. Yang L, Guo W, Zhang S, Wang G. Ubiquitination-proteasome system: A new player in the pathogenesis of psoriasis and clinical implications. J Dermatol Sci 2017; 89:219-225.
40. Clague MJ, Urbé S. Endocytosis: the DUB version. Trends Cell Biol 2006; 16:551-559.
41. Feng L, Wang J, Chen J. The lys63-specific deubiquitinating enzyme BRCC36 is regulated by two scaffold proteins localizing in different subcellular compartments. J Biol Chem 2010; 285:30982-30989.
42. den Brok MH, Sutmuller RP, Nierkens S, Bennink EJ, Toonen LW, Figdor CG, et al. Synergy between in situ cryoablation and TLR9 stimulation results in a highly effective in vivo dendritic cell vaccine. Cancer Res 2006; 66:7285-7292.
43. Gong K, Xing D, Li P, Hilgers RH, Hage FG, Oparil S, et al. cGMP inhibits TGF-β signaling by sequestering Smad3 with cytosolic β2-tubulin in pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells. Mol Endocrinol 2011; 25:1794-1803.
44. Corrado A, Sanpaolo ER, Di Bello S, Cantatore FP. Osteoblast as a target of anti-osteoporotic treatment. Postgrad Med 2017; 129:858-865.
45. Duan P, Bonewald LF. The role of the wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway in formation and maintenance of bone and teeth. Int J Biochem Cell Biol 2016; 77:23-29.
46. Moon RT. Wnt/β-Catenin Pathway. Sci:stke; 2005.