1. Tavakoli-Yaraki M, Karami-Tehrani F. Apoptosis Induced by 13-S-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid in the Breast cancer cell lines, MCF-7 and MDA-MB-231. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2013; 16: 653-559.
2. Rothman N, Wacholder S, Caporaso NE, Garcia-Closas M, Buetow K, Fraumeni JF. The use of common genetic polymorphisms to enhance the epidemiologic study of environmental carcinogens. Biochim Biophys Acta 2001; 1471:C1-10.
3. Han W, Kang D, Park IA, Kim SW, Bae JY, Chung KW,et al. Associations between breast cancer susceptibility gene polymorphisms and clinicalpathological features. Clin Cancer Res 2004; 10:124-130.
4. Petersen DD, McKinney CE, Ikeya K, Smith HH, Bale AE, McBride OW,et al. Human CYP1A1 gene: cosegregation of the enzyme inducibility phenotype and an RFLP. Am J Hum Genet 1991; 48:720-725.
5. Cascorbi I, Brockmoller J, Roots I. A C 4887A polymorphism in exon 7 of human CYP1A1: population frequency, mutation linkages, and impact on lung cancer susceptibility. Cancer Res 1996; 56:4965–4969.
6. Surekha D, Sailaja K, Nageswara Rao D, Padma T, Raghunadharao D, Vishnupriya S. Association of CYP1A1*2 Polymorphisms with breast cancer risk : A case control study.
7. Theodoros N. Sergentanis, Konstantinos P. Economopoulos: Four polymorphisms in cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1) gene and breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2010; 122:459–469.
8. Chen C, Huang Y, Li Y, Mao Y, Xie Y. CytochromeP450 1A1 (CYP1A1) T3801C and A2455G polymorphisms in breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis. J Hum Genet 2007; 52:423–435.
9. Ishibe N, Hankinson SE, Colditz GA, Spiegelman D, Willett WC, Speizer FE et al. Cigarette smoking, cytochrome P450 1A1 polymorphisms and breast cancer risk in the Nurses' Health Study. Cancer Res 1998; 58:667-671.
10. Huang CS, Shen CY, Hsu SM, Chern HD. Cytochrome P4501A1 polymorphism as a susceptibility factor for breast cancer in postmenopausal Chinese women in Taiwan. Br J Cancer 1999; 80: 1838-1843.
11. Han W, Kang D, Park IA, Kim SW, Bae JY, Chung KW,et al. Association between breast cancer susceptibility gene polymorphism and clinicopathological features. Clin Cancer Res 2004; 10:124-130.
12. Laden F, Ishibe N, Hankinson SE, Wolff MS, Hunter GDJ, Kelsey KT. Polychlorinated biphenyls, cytochrome P450 1A1, and breast cancer risk in the Nurses' Health Study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2002; 11:1560-1565.
13. Goth-Goldstein R, Stampfer MR, Erdmann CA, Russell M. Interindividual variation in CYPlAl expression in breast tissue and the role of genetic polymorphism. Carcinogenesis 2000; 21:2119-2122.
14. Hemminki K, Pershagen G. Cancer risk of air pollution: epidemiological evidence. Environ Health Perspect 1994; 102:187–192.
15. Vineis P, McMichael A. Interplay between heterocyclic amines in cooked meat and metabolic phenotype in the etiology of colon cancer. Cancer Causes Control 1996; 7:479–486.