1.Zheng W, Sauer D, McGinity J.Influence of hydroxyethylcellulose on the drug release properties of theophylline pellets coated with Eudragit® RS 30 D. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2005; 59:147-154.
2. Pignatello R, Ferro M, De Guidi G, Salemi G, Vandelli M A, Guccione S, et al. Preparation, Characterization and photosensitivity studies of solid dispersions of diflunisal and Eudragit RS100 and RL100. Inter J Pharma 2001; 218: 27-42.
3. Sadeghi F, Afrasiabi Garekani H, Goli F. Tableting of Eudragit RS and propranolol hydrochloride solid dispersion: effect of particle size, compaction force, and plasitcizer addition on drug release. Drug Develop and Indust Pharm 2004; 30: 759-766.
4.Aceres JM, Cruz, R, Hernandez E. preparation and characterization of furosemide – Eudragit controlled release systems. I J pharm 2000; 195: 45 – 53.
5.Azarmi S, Farid J, Nokhodchi A, Bahari-Saravi S M, Valizadeh H. Thermal treating as a tool for sustained release of indomethacin from Eudragit RS and RL matrices. Inter J Pharm 2002; 246 171-177.
6. Kaul D, Venkatarum S. Sustained release tablet formulation for a new iron chelator. Drug Develop and Industl Pharm 1992; 18: 1023-1035.
7.Ceballos A, Cirri M, Maestrelli F, Corti G, Mura P. Influence of formulation and process variables on in vitro release of theophylline from directly-compressed Eudragit matrix tablets .I J Farm 2005, 60: 913-918.
8.Jenquin MR, McGinity JW. Characterization of acrylic resin matrix films and mechanisms of drug polymer interactions. Inter J Pharm 1994; 101: 23-34.
9.Effentakis M, Buckton G. Modeling drug release from hydrophobic matrices by use of thermodynamic activation parameters. Inter J Pharm 1990; 60: 229-234.
10. Fassihi A, Parker M, Pourkavoos N. Solid dispersion controlled release: effect of particle size, compression force and temperature. Drug Develop and Indust Pharm 1985; 11: 523-535.
11. Katikaneni PR, Upadrashta SM, Neau SH, Mitra AK. Ethylcellulose matrix controlled release tablets of a water soluble drug. Interl J Pharm 1995; 123: 119-125.
12. Dabbagh MA, Ford JL, Rubinstein M H, Hogan JE. Effect of polymer particle size, compaction pressure and hydrophilic polymers on drug release from matrices containing ethylcellulose. Inter J Pharm 1996; 140: 85-95.
13. Cameron CG, McGinity JW. Controlled release theophylline tablet formulations containing acrylic resins: II. Combination resin formulations. Drug Develop and Indust Pharm1987; 13: 1409-1427.
14. Collet J, Moreton C. Modified-release peroral dosage forms. In: Aulton M E. (2nd Ed). Pharmaceutics. The Science of Dosage Form Design: Churchill Livingstone; 2002. p. 298.
15. Chang RK, Leonzio M, Hussain MA. Effect of colloidal silicon dioxide on flowing and tableting experimental crosslinked polyalkylammonium polymer. Pharm Deve Tech 1999; 4: 285-289.
16. Stamm A, Tritsch JC. Some consideration on the liberation of drug from inert matrices. Drug Develop and Indust Pharm 1986, 12: 2337-2353.
17. Sarisuta N, Mahahpunt P. Effect of compression force and type of fillers on release of diclofenac sodium from matrix tablets. Drug Develop and Indust Pharm 1994; 20: 1049-1061.