P. Crystal engineering and particle design for the powder
compaction process. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 1992; 18:677-721.
2. York P, Shekunov Byu. Crystallization processes in pharmaceutical technology and drug delivery design. J Cryst Growth 2000; 211:122-136.
3. Rasenack N, Muller B. Crystal habit and tableting behavior of ibuprofen. Int J Pharm 2002a; 244:45–57.
4. Rasenack N, Muller B. Ibuprofen crystal with optimized properties. Int J Pharm 2002b; 245: 9–24.
5. Khan MA, Bolton S, Kislalioglu MS. Optimization of process variables for the preparation of Ibuprofenco-precipitates with Eudragit S100. Int J Pharm 1994; 102:185-192.
6. Kachrimanis K, Ktistis G, Malamataris S. Crystallization conditions and physicochemical properties of ibuprofen- Eudragit S100 spherical crystal agglomerates prepared by the solvent-change technique. Int J Pharm 1998; 173:61-74.
7. Pawar A, Paradkar A, Kadam Sh, Mahadik K. Agglomeration of Ibuprofenwith Talc by Novel Crystallo-Co-Agglomeration Technique. AAPS PharmSciTech 2004; 7;5:e55 .
8. Zimmermann A, Millqvist-Fureby A, Ringkjbing Elema M, Hansen T, Müllertz A, Hovgaard L. Adsorption of pharmaceutical excipients onto microcrystals of siramesine hydrochloride: Effects on physicochemical properties. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2009; 71:109–116.
9. Li XS, Wang JX, Shen ZG, Zhang PY, Chen JF, Yun J. Preparation of uniform prednisolone microcrystals by a controlled microprecipitation method. Int J Pharm 2007; 342:26–32.
10. Carr RL. Classifying flow properties of solids. Chem Eng 1965; 72:69–72.
11. Carr RL. Evaluation flow properties of solids. Chem Eng 1965; 72:163–168.
12. Higuchi T, Connors KA. Phase solubility techniques. Adv Anal Chem Instr 1965; 4:117–212.
13. Brown S, Rowley G, Pearson JT. Surface treatment of the hydrophobic drug danazol to improve drug dissolution. Int J Pharm.1998; 165: 227–237.
14. Fell JT, Newton JM. Determination of tablet strength by the diametral– compression test. J Pharm Sci 1970; 59:688–691.
15. Tian F, Saville DJ, Gordon KC, Strachan CJ, Zeitler JA, Sandler N,
. The influence of various excipients on the conversion kinetics of carbamazepine polymorphs in aqueous suspension. J Pharm Pharmacol 2007; 59:193–201.
16. Lu GW, Smith M, Geiger BM, Pfund W. Characterization of a novel polymorphic form of celecoxib. J Pharm Sci 2006; 95:305-317.
17. Raghavan L, Davis AF, Hadgraft J. Crystallization of hydrocortisone acetate: influence of polymers. Int J Pharm 2001; 212:213-221.
18. Jain P, Banga AK. Inhibition of crystallization in drug-in-adhesive-type transdermal patches. Int J Pharm 2010; 394:68-74.
19. Subedi RK, Ryoob JP, Moon Ch, Choi HK. Influence of formulation variables in transdermal drug delivery system containing zolmitriptan. Int J Pharm 2011; 419:209– 214.
20. Yang J, Grey K, Doney J. An improved kinetics approach to describe the physical stability of amorphous solid dispersions Original Research Article. Inter J Pharm 2010; 384: 24-31.
21. Jbiilou M, Ettabia A, Guyot-Harmann AM, Guyot JC. Ibuprofenagglomerates preparation by phase separation. Drug Dev Ind J Pharm 1999; 25:297-305.
22. Tiwary AK. Modification of crystal habit and its role in dosage form performance. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 2001; 27:699-709.
23. Garekani HA, Sadeghi F, Badiee A, Mostafa SA, Rajabi-Siahboomi AR. Crystal Habit Modifications of Ibuprofen and their Physicomechanical Characteristics. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 2001; 27:803–809.
24. El-Said Y. Effect of Co-solvents on water content and physical properties of acetaminophen crystallized from aqueous solutions. STP Pharm Sci 1995; 5:232-237.
25. Garekani HA, Ford JL, Rubinstein MH, Rajabi- Siahboomi AR. Highly compressible paracetamol. I: Crystallization and characterization. Int J Pharm 2000; 208:87-99.
26. Joiris E, Di Martino P, Berneron C, Guyot-Hermann AM, Guyot JC. Compression behavior of orthorhombic paracetamol. Pharm Res 1998; 15:1122–1130.
27. Milosovitch G. Direct compression of tablets. Drug Cosmet Ind 1963; 5:557-569.
28. Nystrom C, Mazur J, Sjogren J. Studies on direct compression of tablets II. The influence of the particle size of a dry binder on the mechanical strength of tablets. Int J Pharm 1982; 10:209–218.
29. Duberg M, Nystrom C. Studies on direct compression of tablets XII. The consolidation and bonding properties of some pharmaceutical compounds and their mixtures with Avicel 105. Int J Pharm Tech Prod Manuf 1985; 6:17–25.
30. Nystrom C, Glazer M. Studies on direct compression of tablets. XIII. The effect of some dry binders on the tablet strength of compounds with different fragmentation propensity. Int J Pharm 1985; 23:255–263.
31. Abdel-Hamid S, Alshihabi F, Betz G. Investigating the effect of particle size and shape on high speed tableting through radial die-wall pressure monitoring. Int J Pharm 2011; 413:29-35.
32. Podczeck F, Al-Muti E. The tensile strength of bilayered tablets made from different grades of microcrystalline cellulose. Eur J Pharm Sci 2010; 41:483-488.
33. Paluch KJ, Tajber L, Adamczyk B, Corrigan OI, Healy AM. A novel approach to crystallisation of nanodispersible microparticles by spray drying for improved tabletability. Int J Pharm 2012; 436:873-876.
34. Nokhodchi A, Rubinstein MH, Larhrib H, Guyot JC. The effect of moisture content on the energies involved in the compaction of ibuprofen. Int J Pharm 1995; 120:13–20.
35. Roberts M, Ford JL, MacLeod GS, Fell JT, Smith GW,
. Effect of punch tip geometry and embossment on the punch tip adherence of a model Ibuprofenformulation. J Pharm Pharmacol 2004; 56: 947–950.
36. Ye F, Yaghmur A, Jensen H, Larsen SW, Larsen C, Østergaard J. Real-time UV imaging of drug diffusion and release from Pluronic F127 hydrogels .Eur J Pharm Sci 2011; 43:236-243.
37. Craig DQ. The mechanisms of drug release from solid dispersions in water-soluble polymers. Int J Pharm 2002; 231:131-144.