1. European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
Procedure guidelines for radiosynovectomy, Guidelines issued date: October 4, 2002.
3. Suzuki YS, Momose Y, Higashi N, Shigematsu A, Park KB, Kim YM, et al. Biodistribution and kinetics of holmium-166-phytate complex (DW-166HC) in rats and mice, J Nucl Med 1998; 39:2161–2166.
5. Michel RB, Andrews PM, Rosario AV, Goldenberg DM, Mattes MJ. 177Lu-antibody conjugates for single-cell kill of B-lymphoma cells in vitro and for therapy of micrometastases in vivo. Nucl Med Biol. 2005; 32:269-278.
7. Chakraborty S, Das T, Sarma HD, Venkatesh M, Banerjee S. Preparation and preliminary studies on 177Lu-labeled hydroxyapatite particles for possible use in the therapy of liver cancer. Nucl Med Biol 2008; 35:589-97.
8. Chakraborty S, Das T, Banerjee S, Sarma HD, Venkatesh M. Preparation and preliminary biological evaluation of 177Lu-labelled hydroxyapatite as a promising agent for radiation synovectomy of small joints. Nucl Med Commun 2006; 27:661-8.