1. Sugimoto H, Yamanishi Y, Iimura Y, Kawakami Y. Donepezil hydrochloride (E2020) and other acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Curr Med Chem 2000; 7:303-339.
2. Zhang J, Zhu D, Sheng R, Wu H, Hu Y, Wang F, et al. BZYX, a novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, significantly improved chemicals-induced learning and memory impairments on rodents and protected PC12 cells from apoptosis induced by hydrogen peroxide. Eur J Pharmacol 2009; 613:1-9.
3. Ucar G, Gokhan N, Yesilada A, Bilgin AA.1-N-Substituted thiocarbamoyl-3-phenyl-5-thienyl-2-pyrazolines: A novel cholinesterase and selective monoamine oxidase B inhibitors for the treatment of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases. Neurosci Lett 2005; 382:327-331.
4. Liston DR, Nielsen JA, Villalobos A, Chapin D, Jones SB, Hubbard ST, et al. Pharmacology of selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitors: implications for use in Alzheimer’s disease. Eur J Pharmacol 2004; 486:9-17.
5. Scarpini E, Scheltens P, Feldman H. Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease: current status and new perspectives. Lancet Neurol 2003; 2:539-547.
6. Vitorović-Todorović MD, Juranić IO, Mandić LM, Drakulic BJ. 4-Aryl-4-oxo-N-phenyl-2-aminylbutyramides as acetyl- and butyrylcholinesterase inhibitors. Preparation, anticholinesterase activity, docking study, and 3D structure-activity relationship based on molecular interaction fields. Bioorg Med Chem 2010; 18:1181-1193.
7. Kapková P, Alptüzün V, Frey P, Erciyasb E, Holzgrabe U. Search for dual function inhibitors for Alzheimer's disease: Synthesis and biological activity of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors of pyridinium-type and their Aβ fibril formation inhibition capacity. Bioorg Med Chem 2006; 14:472-478.
8. Sugimoto H, Iimura Y, Yamanishi Y, Yamatsu K. Synthesis and Structure-Activity Relationships of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors: 1-Benzyl-4-[(5,6-dimethoxy-l-oxoindan-2yl)methyl]piperidine Hydrochloride and Related Compounds. J Med Chem 1995; 24:4821-4829.
9. Foroumadi A, Mohammadi-Farani A, Garmsiri Mahvar M, Aliabadi A. Synthesis and evaluation of anti-acetylcholinesterase activity of 2-(2-(4-(2-Oxo-2-phenylethyl)piperazin-1-yl)ethyl)isoindoline-1,3-dione derivatives with potential anti-Alzheimer effects. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2013; 10:1049-1054.
10. Mohammadi-Farani A, Ahmadi A, Nadri H, Aliabadi A. Synthesis, docking and acetylcholinesterase inhibitory assessment of 2-(2-(4-Benzylpiperazin-1-yl)ethyl)isoindoline-1,3-dione with potential anti-alzheimer effects. Daru 2013; 21:47-55.
11. Zhao Q, Yang G, Mei X, Yuan H, Ning J. Novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors: Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of phthalimide alkyloxyphenyl N,N-dimethylcarbamate derivatives. Pestic Biochem Physiol 2009; 95:131-134.
12. Kryger G, Silman I, Sussman JL. Structure of acetylcholinesterase complexed with E2020 (Aricept®): implications for the design of new anti-Alzheimer drugs. Structure 1999; 3:297-307.
13. Alonso D, Dorronsoro I, Rubio L, Munoz P, García-Palomero E, Del Monte M, et al. Donepezil-tacrine hybrid related derivatives as new dual binding site inhibitors of AChE. Bioorg Med Chem 2005; 13:6588-6597.
14. Mary A, Zafiarisoa Renko D, Guillou C, Thal C. Potent acetylcholinesterase inhibitors: design, synthesis, and structure-activity relationships of bis-interacting ligands in the galanthamine series. Bioorg Med Chem 1998; 6:1835-1850.
15. Ragavendran JV, Sriram D, Patel SK, Reddy IV, Bharathwajan N, Stables J. Design and synthesis of anticonvulsants from a combined phthalimide-GABA-anilide and hydrazone pharmacophore.Eur J Med Chem 2007; 42:146-151.
16. Mohammadi-Farani A, Foroumadi A, Rezvani Kashani M, Aliabadi A. N-Phenyl-2-p-tolylthiazole-4-carboxamide derivatives: Synthesis and cytotoxicity evaluation as anticancer agents. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2014; 17:502-508.
17. Mohammadi-Farani A, Heidarian N, AliabadiA. N-(5-Mercapto-1,3,4-thiadiazol-2-yl)-2-phenylacetamide derivatives: Synthesis and in vitro cytotoxcity evaluation as potential anticancer agents. Iran J Pharm Res 2014; 12:487-492.
18. Aliabadi A, Foroumadi A, Safavi M, Kaboudian Ardestani S. Synthesis, molecular docking and cytotoxicity evaluation of 2-(4-substituted-benzyl)isoindoline-1,3-dione derivatives as anticancer agents. J Rep Pharm Sci 2012; 1:19-22.
19. Aliabadi A, Shamsa F, Ostad SN, Emami S, Shafiee A, Davoodi J, et al Synthesis and biological evaluation of 2-Phenylthiazole-4-carboxamide derivatives as anticancer agents. Eur J Med Chem 2010; 11:5384-5389.
20. ArgusLab 4.0 Mark A. Thompson Planaria Software LLC, Seattle, WA. http://www.arguslab.com.
22. Fernandez D, Aviles FX, Vendrell J. A new type of five-membered heterocyclic inhibitors of basic metallocarboxypeptidases. Eur J Med Chem 2009; 44:3266-3271.
24. Ellman GL, Courtney KD, Andres V, Feather-Stone RM. A new and rapid colorimetric determination of acetylcholinesterase activity. Biochem Pharmacol 1961; 7:88-95.
25. Nadri H, Pirali-Hamedani M, Shekarchi M, Abdollahi M, Sheibani V, Amanlou M, et al. Design, synthesis and anticholinesterase activity of a novel series of 1-benzyl-4-((6-alkoxy-3-oxobenzofuran-2(3H)-ylidin)methyl) pyridinium derivatives. Bioorg Med Chem 2010; 18:6360-6366.