1. Tan L, Yu JT, Zhang W, Wu ZC, Zhang Q, Liu QY, et al. Association of GWAS-linked loci with late-onset Alzheimer's disease in a northern Han Chinese population. Alzheimers Dement 2012; 9:546-553.
2. Tan MS, Yu JT, Jiang T, Zhu XC, Wang HF, Zhang W, et al. NLRP3 polymorphisms are associated with late-onset Alzheimer's disease in Han Chinese. J Neuroimmunol 2013; 265:91-95.
3. Weintraub D, Rosenberg PB, Drye LT, Martin BK, Frangakis C, Mintzer JE, et al. Sertraline for the treatment of depression in Alzheimer disease: week-24 outcomes. J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 2011; 24:222-228.
4. Lyketsos CG, Lopez O, Jones B, Fitzpatrick AL, Breitner J, Dekosky S. Prevalence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia and mild cognitive impairment: results from the cardiovascular health study. Jama J Am Med Assoc 2002; 288:1475-1483.
5. Nyth AL, Gottfries CG, Lyby K, Smedegaardandersen L, Gyldingsabroe J, Kristensen M, et al. A controlled multicenter clinical study of citalopram and placebo in elderly depressed patients with and without concomitant dementia. Acta Psychiatr Scand 1992; 86:138-145.
6. Mossello E, Boncinelli M, Caleri V, Cavallini MC, Palermo E, Di BM, et al. Is antidepressant treatment associated with reduced cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease? Dement Geriatr Cogn Dis 2008; 25:372-379.
7. Vermeeren A, Coenen AM. Effects of the use of hypnotics on cognition. Prog Brain Res 2011; 190:189.
8. Drake LA, Fallon JD, Sober A. Relief of pruritus in patients with atopic dermatitis after treatment with topical doxepin cream. The Doxepin Study Group. J Am Acad Dermatol 1994; 31:613-616.
9. Hajak G, Rodenbeck A, Voderholzer U, Riemann D, Cohrs S, Hohagen F, et al. Doxepin in the treatment of primary insomnia: a placebo-controlled, double-blind, polysomnogra-phic study. J Clin Psychiatr 2001; 62:453-463.
10. Ray SK, Fidan M, Nowak MW, Wilford GG, Hogan EL, Banik NL. Oxidative stress and Ca2+ influx upregulate calpain and induce apoptosis in PC12 cells. Brain Res 2000; 852:326-334.
11. Bian-shengJI, HeJI, Guo-qingLIU. Doxepin protects cultured neurons against oxidative stress-induced injury. Acta Pharm Sin 2004; 25:297-300.
12. Gharzi M, Dolatabadi HR, Reisi P, Javanmard SH. Effects of different doses of doxepin on passive avoidance learning in rats.Adv Biomed Res 2013; 2:66.
13. Azadbakht AA, Radahmadi M, Sh HJ, Reisi P. The effects of doxepin on stress-induced learning, memory impairments, and TNF-α level in the rat hippocampus. Res Pharm Sci 2015; 10:460-465.
14.O' NC. PI3-kinase/Akt/mTOR signaling: impaired on/off switches in aging, cognitive decline and Alzheimer's disease. Exp Gerontol 2013; 48:647-653.
15. Mairetcoello G, Courchet J, Pieraut S, Courchet V, Maximov A, Polleux F. The CAMKK2-AMPK kinase pathway mediates the synaptotoxic effects of Aβ oligomers through Tau phosphorylation. Neuron 2013; 78:94.
16. Stein SC, Woods A, Jones NA, Davison MD, Carling D. The regulation of AMP-activated protein kinase by phosphorylation. Biochem J 2000; 345 Pt 3:437-443.
17. Carling D, Thornton C, Woods A, Sanders MJ. AMP-activated protein kinase: new regulation, new roles? Biochem J 2012; 445:11-27.
18. CM T, SA R, Z X, AC M, TJ C, ML S, et al. beta-Amyloid-induced neuronal apoptosis requires c-Jun N-terminal kinase activation. J Neurochem 2001; 77:157-164.
19. Lin J, Li W, Zhang XL. Effects of Gingko biloba leaf extract on the learning and memory and expression of glial fibrillary acidic protein in hippocampal astrocytes of type 2 diabetic rats. Chinese J Clin Rehabil 2006; 10:176-179.
20. Jämsä A, Hasslund K, Cowburn RF, Bäckström A, Vasänge M. The retinoic acid and brain-derived neurotrophic factor differentiated SH-SY5Y cell line as a model for Alzheimer’s disease-like tau phosphorylation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2004; 319:993-1000.
21. Leblanc AC, Kovacs DM, Chen HY, Villaré F, Tykocinski M, Autilio-Gambetti L, et al. Role of amyloid precursor protein (APP): study with antisense transfection of human neuroblastoma cells. J Neurosci Res 1992; 31:635-645.
22. Schonrock N, Matamales M, Ittner LM, Götz J. MicroRNA networks surrounding APP and amyloid-β metabolism--implications for Alzheimer's disease. Exp Neurol 2012; 235:447.
23. Li S, Yan Y, Jiao Y, Gao Z, Xia Y, Kong L, et al. Neuroprotective effect of osthole on neuron synapses in an alzheimer’s disease cell model via upregulation of microRNA-9. J Mol Neurosci 2016; 1-11.
24. Krystal AD, Durrence HH, Scharf M, Jochelson P, Rogowski R, Ludington E, et al. Efficacy and safety of doxepin 1 mg and 3 mg in a 12-week sleep laboratory and outpatient trial of elderly subjects with chronic primary lnsomnia. Sleep 2010; 33:1553-1561.
25. Weber J, Siddiqui MA, Wagstaff AJ, Mccormack PL. Low-dose doxepin: in the treatment of insomnia. CNS Drugs 2010; 24:713-720.
26. Chong ZZ, Shang YC, Wang S, Maiese K. A Critical kinase cascade in neurological disorders: PI 3-K, Akt, and mTOR. Future Neurol 2012; 7:733.
27. Griffin RJ, Moloney A, Kelliher M, Johnston JA, Ravid R, Dockery P, et al. Activation of Akt/PKB, increased phosphorylation of Akt substrates and loss and altered distribution of Akt and PTEN are features of Alzheimer's disease pathology. J Neurochem 2005; 93:105-117.
28.Xian YF, Lin ZX, Mao QQ, Chen JN, Su ZR, Lai XP, et al. Isorhynchophylline Protects PC12 Cells Against Beta-Amyloid-Induced Apoptosis via PI3K/Akt Signaling Pathway. Evid Based Complementary Altern Med 2013; 2013:163057.