1. Suga T, Shiio T, Maeda YY, and Chihara G. Antitumor activity of lentinan in murine syngeneic and autochthonous hosts and its suppressive effect on 3-methylcholanthrene-induced carcinogenesis. Cancer Res 1984; 44:5132-5137.
2. Zhang L, Ji Q, Ni ZH, and Sun J. Prohibitin induces apoptosis in BGC823 gastric cancer cells through the mitochondrial pathway. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2012; 13:3803-3807.
3. Fujimoto K, Tomonaga M, and Goto S. A case of recurrent ovarian cancer successfully treated with adoptive immunotherapy and lentinan. Anticancer Res 2006; 26:4015-4018.
4. Chen YW, Hu DJ, Cheong KL, Li J, Xie J, Zhao J, et al. Quality evaluation of lentinan injection produced in China. J Pharm Biomed Anal 2013; 78-79:176-182.
5. Rendic S. Summary of information on human CYP enzymes: human P450 metabolism data. Drug Metab Rev 2002; 34:83-448.
6. Rendic S and Guengerich FP. Update information on drug metabolism systems--2009, part II: summary of information on the effects of diseases and environmental factors on human cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes and transporters. Curr Drug Metab 2010; 11:4-84.
7. Zhou SF, Liu JP, and Chowbay B. Polymorphism of human cytochrome P450 enzymes and its clinical impact. Drug Metab Rev 2009; 41:89-295.
8. Pelkonen O, Turpeinen M, Hakkola J, Honkakoski P, Hukkanen J, and Raunio H. Inhibition and induction of human cytochrome P450 enzymes: current status. Arch Toxicol 2008; 82:667-715.
9. Jiang K, Li K, Qin F, Lu X, and Li F. Assessment of a novel beta2-adrenoceptor agonist, trantinterol, for interference with human liver cytochrome P450 enzymes activities. Toxicol In Vitro 2011; 25:1033-1038.
10. Tanaka E, Kurata N, and Yasuhara H. How useful is the “cocktail approach” for evaluating human hepatic drug metabolizing capacity using cytochrome P450 phenotyping probes in vivo? J Clin Pharm Ther 2003; 28:157-165.
11. Xu RA, Xu ZS, Lin GY, Hu LF, Wang XQ, and Ma JS. Effect of Repeated Wuniu Early Tea Administration on the CYP450 Activity Using a Cocktail Method. Indian J Pharm Sci 2013; 75:94-98.
12. Xu RA, Xu ZS, Hu LF, Zhang CH, Pan XF, Shi DW, et al. Effects of repeated allopurinol administration on rat cytochrome P450 activity. Pharmazie 2013; 68:365-368.
13. Wang S, Dong Y, Su K, Zhang J, Wang L, Han A, et al. Effect of codeine on CYP450 isoform activity of rats. Pharm Biol 2017; 55:1223-1227.
14. Wei YL, Du HJ, Lin YP, Wu ML, Ying XQ, Ding MX, et al. Simultaneous determination of five rat CYP450 probe drugs by UPLC-MS/MS method. Latin American Journal of Pharmacy 2016; 35:1810-1815.
15. Shimada T, Yamazaki H, Mimura M, Inui Y, and Guengerich FP. Interindividual variations in human liver cytochrome P-450 enzymes involved in the oxidation of drugs, carcinogens and toxic chemicals: studies with liver microsomes of 30 Japanese and 30 Caucasians. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1994; 270:414-423.
16. Mustajoki P, Mustajoki S, Rautio A, Arvela P, and Pelkonen O. Effects of heme arginate on cytochrome P450-mediated metabolism of drugs in patients with variegate porphyria and in healthy men. Clin Pharmacol Ther 1994; 56:9-13.
17. Miners JO and Birkett DJ. Cytochrome P4502C9: an enzyme of major importance in human drug metabolism. Br J Clin Pharmacol 1998; 45:525-538.
18. Goldstein JA and de Morais SM. Biochemistry and molecular biology of the human CYP2C subfamily. Pharmacogenetics 1994; 4:285-299.
19. Lu SK, Callahan SM, and Brunner LJ. Suppression of hepatic CYP3A1/2 and CYP2C11 by cyclosporine is not mediated by altering growth hormone levels. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2003; 305:331-337.
20. Zhou SF. Polymorphism of human cytochrome P450 2D6 and its clinical significance: Part I. Clin Pharmacokinet 2009; 48:689-723.
21. Zhou SF. Polymorphism of human cytochrome P450 2D6 and its clinical significance: part II. Clin Pharmacokinet 2009; 48:761-804.