1. Junqueira LC, Carneiro J. Basic Histology: Text & Atlas. 11th ed. McGraw-Hill Companies; 2005
2. Ricard-Blum S, Ruggiero F. The collagen superfamily: from the extracellular matrix to the cell membrane. Pathol Biol 2005; 53:430-442.
3. Sansilvestri-Morel P, Rupin A, Badier-Commander C, eacute c, Kern P, Fabiani JN,et al. Imbalance in the synthesis of collagen type I and collagen type III in smooth muscle cells derived from human varicose veins. J Vasc Res 2001; 38:560-568.
4. Fleischmajer R, Perlish JS, Burgeson RE, Shaikh-Bahai F, Timpl R. Type I and Type III Collagen Interactions during Fibrillogenesisa. Ann N Y Acad Sci 1990; 580:161-175.
5. Niederreither K, D'Souza R, Metsaranta M, Eberspaecher H, Toman PD, Vuorio E,
et al. Coordinate patterns of expression of type I and III collagens during mouse development. Matrix Biol 1995; 14:705-713.
6. Chernoff EAG, Clarke DO, Wallace-Evers JL, Hungate-Muegge LP, Smith RC. The effects of collagen synthesis inhibitory drugs on somitogenesis and myogenin expression in cultured chick and mouse embryos. Tissue Cell 2001; 33:97-110.
7. Gerstenfeld LC, Crawford DR, Boedtker H, Doty P. Expression of type I and III collagen genes during differentiation of embryonic chicken myoblasts in culture. Mol Cell Biol 1984; 4:1483-1492.
8. Hwang KA, Yi BR, Choi KC. Molecular mechanisms and in vivo mouse models of skin aging associated with dermal matrix alterations. Lab Anim Res 2011; 27:1-8.
9. Varani J, Warner RL, Gharaee-Kermani M, Phan SH, Kang S, Chung J,et al. Vitamin A Antagonizes Decreased Cell Growth and Elevated Collagen-Degrading Matrix Metalloproteinases and Stimulates Collagen Accumulation in Naturally Aged Human Skin1. J Invest Dermatol 2000; 114:480-486.
10. Cicchi R, Kapsokalyvas D, De Giorgi V, Maio V, Van Wiechen A, Massi D,et al. Scoring of collagen organization in healthy and diseased human dermis by multiphoton microscopy. J Biophotonics 2010; 3:34-43.
11. Sumino H, Ichikawa S, Abe M, Endo Y, Nakajima Y, Minegishi T,et al. Effects of aging and postmenopausal hypoestrogenism on skin elasticity and bone mineral density in Japanese women. Endocr J 2004; 51:159-164.
12. Rajabzadeh A, Ebrahimzadeh bideskan A.R, Fazel A, Sankian M, Rafatpanah H, Haghir H. The effect of PTZ-induced epileptic seizures on hippocampal expression of PSA-NCAM in offspring born to kindled rats. J Biomed Sci 2012; 19:1-9.
13. Ebrahimzadeh bideskan AR, Hassanzadeh Taheri MM, Nikravesh MR, Fazel AR. Lectin histochemical study of vasculogenesis during rat pituitary morphogenesis. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2011; 14:161-169.
14. Betz P, Nerlichb A, Wilske J, Tiibel J, Penning R, Eisenmenger W. The immunohistochemical analysis of fibronectin, collagen type III, laminin, and cytokeratin 5 in putrified skin. Forensic Sci Int 1993; 61: 35-42.
15. Kierszenbaum AL. Histology and cell biology: an introduction to pathology. 1st ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2002.
16. Smith LT, Holbrook KA, Madri JA. Collagen types I, III and V in human embryonic and fetal skin. Am J Anat 1986; 175:507-521.
17. Shuttleworth CA, Forrest L. Changes in Guinea-Pig dermal collagen during development. Eur J Biochem 1975; 55:391-395.
18. Wehrli NE, Bural G, Houseni M, Alkhawaldeh K, Alavi A, Torigian DA. Determination of age-related changes in structure and function of skin, adipose tissue, and skeletal muscle with computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and positron emission tomography. Semin Nucl Med 2007; 37:195-205.
19. Chappard D, Alexandre C, Robert JM, Riffat G. Relationships between bone and skin atrophies during aging. Acta Anat 1991; 141:239-244