1. Mankin HJ, Hornicek FJ, Raskin KA. Infection in massive bone allograft. Clin Orthop Relat Res 2005; 432:210–216.
2. Nishida J, Shimamura T. Methods of reconstruction for bone defect after tumor excision: a review of alternatives. Med Sci Monit 2008; 14:107–113.
3. Hou CH, Yang RS, Hou SM. Hospital-based allogenic bone bank 10 year experience. J Hosp Infect 2005; 59:41–45.
9. Lee SC, Shea M, Battle MA, Kozitza K, Ron E, Turek T, et al. Healing of large segmental defects in rat femurs is aided by RhBMP-2 in PLGA matrix. J Biomed Mater 1994; 28:1149-1156.
10. Cai X , LinY, Ou G, Luo E, ManY, Yuan Q, et al
. Ectopic osteogenesis and chondrogenesis of bone marrow stromal stem cells in alginate system. Cell Biol Int
11. Williams CG, Kim TK, Taboas A, Malik A, Manson P, Elisseeff J. In vitro chondrogenesis of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in a photopolymerizing hydrogel. Tissue Eng 2003; 9:679-688.
12. Murtas S, Capuani G, Dentini M, Manetti C, Masci G, Massimi M, et al. Alginate beads as immobilization matrix for hepatocytes perfused in a bioreactor: a physico-chemical characterization. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed 2005; 16:829-846.
14. Abbah SA, Lu EW, Chan ED, Cheung EK. Osteogenic behavior of alginate encapsulated bone marrow stromal cells: an in vitro
study. J Mater Sci Mater Med
16. Alsberg H, Yang z. Regulating Bone Formation via Controlled Scaffold Degradation. J Bone Miner Res 2003; 18:923-929.
17. Zuk PA, Zhu M, Ashjian P, De Ugarte DA, Huang JI, Mizuno H, et al. Human adipose tissue is a source of multipotent stem cells. Molecul Biol 2002; 13:4279-4295.
21. Birmingham E, Niebur GL, McHugh PE, Shaw G, Barry FP, McNamara LM. Osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells is regulated by osteocyte and osteoblast cells in a simplified bone nich. Europ Cells Mat 2012; 23:13-27.
22. Hashemibeni B, Razavi Sh, Esfandiary E, Karbasi S, Mardani M, Nasresfahani M. Induction of chondrogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells with TGF-b3 pellet culture system. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2008; 11:10-17.
23. Hardingham T. Tissue engineering: Chondrocytes and cartilage. Arthritis Res 2002; 4:63-68.
25. Mardani M, Hashemibeni B, Ansar M, Zarkesh SH, Kazemi M, GoharianV, et al. Comparison between chondrogenic markers of differentiated chondrocytes from adipose derived stem cells and articular chondrocytes in vitro. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2013; 16:764-771.
26. Zhensheng Li, Hassna R, Kip D. Chitosan-alginate hybrid scaffoldfor bone tissue engineering. Biomaterial 2005; 26:3919-3928.
27. Majmudar G, Bole D, Goldstein SA. Bone cell culture in a three dimensional polymer bead stabilizes the differentiated phenotype and evidence that osteoblastic cells synthesize type III collagen and
fibronectin. J Bone Miner Res 1991; 6:837-839.
28. LinY, Tang W, Ling Wu, Jing W, Li X, Wu Y, et al. Bone regeneration by BMP-2 enhanced adipose stem cells loading on alginate gel. Histochem Cell Biol 2008; 129:203-210.