1. Khosravi A, Aghamohamadi S, Kazemi E, Pour Malek F, Shariati M.Mortality Profile in Iran (29 provinces) over the Years 2206 to 2010. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education; 2013.
2. Planat-Benard V, Menard C, André M, Puceat M, Perez A, Garcia-Verdugo J-M, et al
. Spontaneous cardiomyocyte differentiation from adipose tissue stroma cells. Circ Res
3. Leor J, Amsalem Y, Cohen S. Cells, scaffolds, and molecules for myocardial tissue engineering. Pharmacol Ther
4. Choi YS, Dusting GJ, Stubbs S, Arunothayaraj S, Han XL, Collas P, et al
. Differentiation of human adipose‐derived stem cells into beating cardiomyocytes. J Cell Mol Med
5. Mardani M, Kabiri A, Esfandiari E, Esmaeili A, Pourazar A, Ansar M, et al. The Effect of platelet rich plasma on chondrogenic differentiation of human adipose derived stem cells in transwell culture. Iran JBasic Med Sci 2013;16:1163-1169.
6. Kim U, Shin DG. Stem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells. Therapeutic Applications in Disease and Injury, In M.A. Hayat editor. Differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells into cardiomyocytes, 2012; 5:95-102.
7. Neofytou EA, Chang E, Patlola B, Joubert LM, Rajadas J, Gambhir SS, et al
. Adipose tissue‐derived stem cells display a proangiogenic phenotype on 3D scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res A
8. Reed CR, Han L, Andrady A, Caballero M, Jack MC, Collins JB, et al
. Composite tissue engineering on polycaprolactone nanofiber scaffolds. Ann Plast Surg
9. Shabani I, Haddadi-Asl V, Seyedjafari E, Babaeijandaghi F, Soleimani M. Improved infiltration of stem cells on electrospun nanofibers. Biochem Biophys Res Commun
10. Ardeshirylajimi A, Dinarvand P, Seyedjafari E, Langroudi L, Adegani FJ, Soleimani M. Enhanced reconstruction of rat calvarial defects achieved by plasma-treated electrospun scaffolds and induced pluripotent stem cells. Cell Tissue Res 2013; 354:849-860.
11. Park H, Lee KY, Lee SJ, Park KE, Park WH. Plasma-treated poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanofibers for tissue engineering. Macromol Res 2007; 15:238-243.
12. Mohammadi Y, Soleimani M, Fallahi-Sichani M, Gazme A, Haddadi-Asl V, Arefian E, et al
. Nanofibrous poly (epsilon-caprolactone)/poly (vinyl alcohol)/chitosan hybrid scaffolds for bone tissue engineering using mesenchymal stem cells. Int J Artif Organs
13. Strem BM, Hicok KC, Zhu M, Wulur I, Alfonso Z, Schreiber RE, et al
. Multipotential differentiation of adipose tissue-derived stem cells. Keio J Med
14. Nassiri SM, Khaki Z, Soleimani M, Ahmadi SH, Jahanzad I, Rabbani S, et al
. The similar effect of transplantation of marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells with or without prior differentiation induction in experimental myocardial infarction. J Biomed Sci
15. Metzele R, Alt C, Bai X, Yan Y, Zhang Z, Pan Z, et al
. Human adipose tissue-derived stem cells exhibit proliferation potential and spontaneous rhythmic contraction after fusion with neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. FASEB J
16. Mardani M, Hashemibeni B, Ansar MM, Esfahani SHZ, Kazemi M, Goharian V, et al. Comparison between chondrogenic markers of differentiated chondrocytes from adipose derived stem cells and articular chondrocytes in vitro. Iran JBasic Med Sci 2013;16:763-773.
17. Ardeshirylajimi A, Sleimani M, Hosseinkhani S, Parivar K, Yaghmaei P. A comparative study of osteogenic differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells and adipose tissue derived mesenchymal stem cells. Cell J 2013;16:5.
18. Rangappa S, Fen C, Lee EH, Bongso A, Sim EK. Transformation of adult mesenchymal stem cells isolated from the fatty tissue into cardiomyocytes. Ann Thorac Surg
19. Ardeshirylajimi A, Hosseinkhani S, Parivar K, Yaghmaie P, Soleimani M. Nanofiber-based polyethersulfone scaffold and efficient differentiation of human induced pluripotent stem cells into osteoblastic lineage. Mol Biol Rep
20. Soleimani M, Mohammadi Y, Ahmadbeigi N, Tafti HA, Nassiri SM, Boroumand MA, et al. Tissue cardiomyoplasty using multi-layer cell-seeded nano-structural scaffolds to repair damaged myocardium: An experimental pilot study. Arch Med Sci 2008; 4:364-370.
21. Ardeshirylajimi A, Hagh MF, Saki N, Mortaz E, Soleimani M, Rahim F. Feasibility of cell therapy in multiplesclerosis: A systematic review of 83 studies. Int J Hematol Oncol Stem Cell Res
22. Murtuza B, Nichol JW, Khademhosseini A. Micro-and nanoscale control of the cardiac stem cell niche for tissue fabrication. Tissue Eng Part B Rev
23. Kubinová Š, Syková E. Nanotechnologies in regenerative medicine. Minim Invasive Ther Alied Technol 2010; 19:144-156.
24 .Yucel D, Kenar H, Ndreu A, Endogan T, Hasirci N, Hasirci V. Nanotechnology in biomaterials: nanofibers in tissue engineering. biotechnology Global prospects II CRC Press Taylor and Francis group. 2012; 227-246.
25. Ma Z, Kotaki M, Inai R, Ramakrishna S. Potential of nanofiber matrix as tissue-engineering scaffolds. Tissue Eng
26. Gaustad KG, Boquest AC, Anderson BE, Gerdes AM, Collas P. Differentiation of human adipose tissue stem cells using extracts of rat cardiomyocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun
28. Xing Y, Huang PJ, ZhangKM. Cardiac troponin T and I: application in myocardial injury and forensic medicine. Fa Yi Xue Za Zhi
29. Rajala K, Pekkanen-Mattila M, Aalto-Setälä K. Cardiac differentiation of pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cells International 2011; 2011.
30. Cai B, Li J, Wang J, Luo X, Ai J, Liu Y, et al
. micro-RNA‐124 regulates cardiomyocyte differentiation of bone marrow‐derived mesenchymal stem cells via targeting STAT3 signaling. Stem Cells
31.Baker BM, Mauck RL. The effectof nanofiber alignment on the maturation of engineered meniscus constructs. Biomaterials 2007;28:1967-977.