1. Dang H, Yang L, Wang S, Fang F, Xu F. Calcitonin gene-related peptide ameliorates hyperoxia-induced lung injury in neonatal rats. Tohoku J Exp Med 2012; 227:129-138.
2. Fok TF, Gu GJ, To KF, Xu F, Ng PC, Yin J. Oxygen consumption by lungs with acute and chronic injury in a rabbit model. Intensive Care Med 2001; 27:1532-1538.
3. Saugstad OD. Mechanisms of tissue injury by oxygen radicals: implications for neonatal disease. Acta Paediatr 1996; 85:1-4.
4. Tao W, Shu YS, Miao QB, Zhu YB. Attenuation of hyperoxia-induced lung injury in rats by adrenomedullin. Inflammation 2012; 35:150-157.
5. Xu F, Fok TF, Yin J. Hyperoxia-induced lung injury in premature rat: description of a suitable model for the study of lung diseases in newborns. Chin Med J 1998; 111:619-624.
6. Chen ZT, Li SL, Cai EQ, Wu WL, Jin JS, Zhu B. LPS induces pulmonary intravascular macrophages producing inflammatory mediators via activating NF-kappaB. J Cell Biochem 2003; 89:1206-1214.
7. Jungraithmayr W, Jang JH, Schrepfer S, Inci I, Weder W. Small animal models of experimental obliterative bronchiolitis. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2013; 48:675-684.
8. Porzionato A, Zaramella P, Macchi V, Sarasin G, Di Giulio C, Rigon A, et al. Cyclosporine and hyperoxia-induced lung damage in neonatal rats. Respir Physiol Neurobiol 2013; 187:41-46.
9. Samareh Fekri M, Poursalehi HR, Najafipour H,
Dabiri S, Shokoohi M, Siahposht Khacheki A, et al. Pulmonary complications of gastric fluid and bile salts aspiration, an experimental study in rat. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2013; 16:790-796.
10. Pryor WA, Godber SS. Noninvasive measures of oxidative stress status in humans. Free Radic Biol Med 1991; 10:177-184.
11. Cochrane CG. Cellular injury by oxidants. Am J Med 1991; 91:23S-30S.
12. Haddad JJ. Science review: redox and oxygen-sensitive transcription factors in the regulation of oxidant-mediated lung injury: role for hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha. Critic Care 2003; 7:47-54.
13. Chollet-Martin S, Jourdain B, Gibert C, Elbim C, Chastre J, Gougerot-Pocidalo MA. Interactions between neutrophils and cytokines in blood and alveolar spaces during ARDS. Am J Respir Critic Care Med 1996; 154:594-601.
14. Pittet JF, Mackersie RC, Martin TR, Matthay MA. Biological markers of acute lung injury: prognostic and pathogenetic significance. Am J Respir Critic Care Med 1997; 155:1187-1205.
15. D'Angio CT, LoMonaco MB, Chaudhry SA, Paxhia A, Ryan RM. Discordant pulmonary proinflammatory cytokine expression during acute hyperoxia in the newborn rabbit. Exp lung Res 1999; 25:443-465.
16. Desmarquest P, Chadelat K, Corroyer S, Cazals V, Clement A. Effect of hyperoxia on human macrophage cytokine response. Respir Med 1998; 92:951-960.
17. Horinouchi H, Wang CC, Shepherd KE, Jones R. TNF alpha gene and protein expression in alveolar macrophages in acute and chronic hyperoxia-induced lung injury. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 1996; 14:548-555.
18. Nathens AB, Bitar R, Watson RW, Issekutz TB, Marshall JC, Dackiw AP, et al. Thiol-mediated regulation of ICAM-1 expression in endotoxin-induced acute lung injury. J Immunol 1998; 160:2959-2966.
19. Boxer LA, Axtell R, Suchard S. The role of the neutrophil in inflammatory diseases of the lung. Blood Cells 1990; 16:25-40.