1. Jain A, Basarkar G, Upasani C. Developmental pharmaceutics for extended release pellets of aceclofenac. Int J Pharm Biotechnol 2011; 1:40-46.
2. Sadeghi F, Garekani HA, Goli F. Tableting of Eudragit RS and propranolol hydrochloride solid dispersion: effect of particle size, compaction force, and plasticizer addition on drug release. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 2004; 30:759-766.
3. Abbaspour M, Sadeghi F, Afrasiabi Garekani H. Thermal treating as a tool to produce plastic pellets based on Eudragit RS PO and RL PO aimed for tableting. Eur J Pharm Hiopharm 2007; 67:260-267.
4. Garekani HA, Nokhodchi A, Rayeni MA, Sadeghi F. Preparation and characterization and release properties of Eudragit RS based ibuprofen pellets prepared by extrusion spheronization: effect of binder type and concentration. Drug Dev Ind Pharm 2013; 39:1238-1246.
5. Kibria G, Roni MA, Absar MS, Jalil R-u. Effect of plasticizer on release kinetics of diclofenac sodium pellets coated with Eudragit RS 30 D. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech 2008; 9:1240-1246.
6. Mundada A, Satturwar P, Fulzele S, Joshi S, Dorle A. Characterization and evaluation of novel film forming polymer for drug delivery. Iran J Pharm Res 2011; 10:35.
7. Bando H, McGinity JW. Relationship between drug dissolution and leaching of plasticizer for pellets coated with an aqueous Eudragit S100:L100
dispersion. Int J Pharm 2006; 323:11-17.
8. Yang QW, Flament MP, Siepmann F, Busignies V, Leclerc B, Herry C, et al. Curing of aqueous polymeric film coatings: Importance of the coating level and type of plasticizer. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2010; 74:362-370.
9. Kramar A, Turk S, Vrečer F. Statistical optimisation of diclofenac sustained release pellets coated with polymethacrylic films. Int J Pharm 2003; 256:43-52.
10. Bravo SA, Lamas MC, Salomón CJ. In-vitro studies of diclofenac sodium controlled-release from biopolymeric hydrophilic matrices. J Pharm Pharm Sci 2002; 5:213-219.
11. Thakhiew W, Devahastin S, Soponronnarit S. Effects of drying methods and plasticizer concentration on some physical and mechanical properties of edible chitosan films. J Food Eng 2010; 99:216-224.
12. Gendre C, Genty M, Silva JCd, Tfayli A, Boiret M, Lecoq O, et al. Comprehensive study of dynamic curing effect on tablet coating structure. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2012; 81:657-665.
13. Bhattacharjya S, Wurster DE. Investigation of the drug release and surface morphological properties of film-coated pellets, and physical, thermal and mechanical properties of free films as a function of various curing conditions. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech 2008; 9:449-457.
14. Loveymi BD, Jelvehgari M, Zakeri-Milani P, Valizadeh H. Statistical optimization of oral vancomycin-eudragit RS nanoparticles using response surface methodology. Iran J Pharm Res 2012; 11:1001.
15. Wurster DE, Bhattacharjya S, Flanagan DR. Effect of curing on water diffusivities in acrylate free films as measured via a sorption technique. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech 2007; 8:E152-E157.