1. Stampfer M, Hu F, Manson J, Rimm E, Willett W. Primary prevention of coronary heart disease in women through diet and lifestyle. N Eng J Med 2000; 343:16-23.
2. Wenger NK, Froelicher ES, Smith LK, Ades PA, Berra K, Blumenthal JA, et al. Cardiac Rehabilitation as Secondary Preventio; Clinical Practice Guideline No. 17. Rockville, Md: US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Agency for Health Care Policy and Research and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute;. ACHCPR Publication No. 1995.p. 96-0672.
3. Spirduso WW. Physical fitness, aging, and psychomotor speed: a review. J Gerontol 1985; 35:850-865.
4. Martinsen EW, Medhus A, Sandvik L. Effects of aerobic exercise on depression: a controlled study. Br Med J Clin Res Ed 1985; 291:109-116.
5. Nieman DC. Exercise and resistance to infection. Canada J Physiol Pharmacol 1998; 76: 573-580.
6. Arner P, Kriegholm E, Engfeldt P, Bolinder J. Adrenergic regulation of lipolysis in situ at rest and during exercise. J Clin Invest 1990; 85:893–898.
7. Adedapo KS, Akinosun OM, Odegbemi BO, Arinola OG, Adedeji OI. Plasma biochemical changes during moderate and vigorous exercises. Int J Sport Sci Eng. 2009; 3:73-76.
8. Green DJ, Maiorana A, O'Driscoll G, Taylor R. Effect of exercise training on endothelium-derived nitric oxide function in humans. J Physiol 2004; 561:1-25.
9. Jungersten L, Anneli A, Björn W, Åke W. Both physical fitness and acute exercise regulate nitric oxide formation in healthy humans. J Appl Physiol 1997; 82:760-764.
10. Bode-Boger S, Boger R, Schroder E, Frolich J. Exercise increases systemic nitric oxide production in men. J Cardiovasc Risk 1994; 1:173-178.
11. Gilligan DM, Panza JA, Kilcoyne CM, Waclawiw MA, Casino PR, Quyyumi AA. Contribution of endothelium-derived nitric oxide to exercise-induced vasodilation. Circulation 1994; 90:2853-2858.
12. Morley JJ, Kushner I. Serum C-reactive protein levels in disease. Ann N Y Acad Sci 1982; 389: 406-418.
13. Gabay C, Kushner I. Acute-phase proteins and other systemic responses to inflammation. N Engl J Med 1999; 340:1376.
14. Maes M, Delange J, Ranjan R. Acute phase proteins in schizophrenia, mania and major depression: modulation by psychotropic drugs. Psychiatry Res 1997; 66:1-11
15. Green LC, Wagner DA, Glogowski J, Skipper PL, Wishnosk JS, Tannenbaum SR. Analysis of Nitrate, Nitrite and (N-15N)-labelled nitrate in biological fluids. Ann Biochem 1982; 126:131-138.
16. Mackinnon LT. Advances in Exercise Immunology. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics Books;1999.p.149–151.
17. Laudanska E, Gwuzdz A, Brudel G, Rajchet J. Evaluation of Griess reagent and TTC tests in obstetrics. Ginekol Pol 1970; 41:857-862.
18. Arinola OG, Arowojolu A, Bamgboye A, Akinwale A, Adeniyi FAA.Serum concentrations of immunoglobulins and acute phase proteins in Nigerian women with preeclampsia. Repr. Biol. 2006; 6: 265-274.
19. Kobashigawa JA, Leaf DA, Gleeson MP. Benefit of cardiac rehabilitation in heart transplant patients: a randomized trial. J Heart Lung Transplant.1994; 90: S77.
20. Ades PA, Waldmann ML, Gillespie C. A controlled trial of exercise training in older coronary patients. J Gerontol Biol Sci Med Sci.1995; 50A: M7-M11
21. Strachan AF, Noakes TD, Kotzenberg G, Nel AE, de Beer FC. C reactive protein concentrations during long distance running. Br Med J Clin Res 1984; 289:1249-1251.
22. Pearson TA, Mensah GA, Alexander RW, Anderson JL, Cannon RO III, Criqui M, et al. Markers of inflammation and cardiovascular disease: application to clinical and public health practice: a statement for healthcare professionals from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Heart Association. Circulation 2003; 107:499–511.
23. Ridker PM, Rifai N, Rose L, Buring JE, Cook NR. Comparison of C-reactive protein and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the prediction of first cardiovascular events. N Engl J Med 2002; 347:1557–1565.
24. LaManca JJ, Haymes EM. Effects of iron repletion on VO2max, endurance, and blood lactate in women. Med Sci Sports Exerc 1993; 25: 1386–1392.
25. Puntum FW. Haptoglobin. In: The plasma proteins: Structure, function, and genetic control. 2nd Ed. (Puntum FW eds.), New York: Academic Press; 1975.
26. Hanzawa K, Orihara K, Kubo K, Hiraga A, Watanade S. Changes of two-dimensional electrophoretic patterns of plasma with maximum exercises in young thoroughbred horses. Asian-Aus. J Anim Sci 2000; 13:152-155.