1. Wagnières G, Bergh H, Depeursinge C, Depeursinge Ch, Salathé R, Monnier Ph, et al. Fluorescence spectroscopy of exogenous, exogenously-induced and endogenous fluorophores for the photodetection and photodynamic therapy of cancer. Lausanne Thesis 1999.
2. Huang Z. A review of progress in clinical photodynamic therapy. Technol Cancer Res Treat 2005; 4:283-293.
3. Jori G, Fabris C. Relative contribution of apoptosis and random necrosis in tumor response to photodynamic therapy: Effects of the chemical structure of Zn (II) Phtalocyanines. J Photochem Photohiol 1998; 43:181-185.
4. Milowska K, Gabryelak T. Synergistic effect of ultrasound and phthalocyanines on nucleated erythrocytes in vitro. J Ultrasound Med Biol 2005; 31:1707-1712.
5. Yumita N, Okuyama N, Sasaki K, Sasaki K, Umemura SH. Sonodynamic therapy on chemically induced mammary tumor: Pharmacokinetics, tissue distribution and sonodynamically induced antitumor effect of porfimer sodium.Cancer Sci 2004; 95:765-769.
6. Rosenthal I, Sostaric JZ, Riesz P. Sonodynamic therapy: a review of the synergistic effects of drugs and ultrasound. Ultrason Sonochem 2004; 11:349-363.
7. Yasui A, Haga Y, Chen J.J, Wada H. Focused ultrasonic device for sonodynamic therapy in the human body. 3rd IEEE/EMBS Conference on Microtechnology in Medicine and Biology 2005; 12:154-157.
8. Yumita N, Umemura S. Sonodynamic therapy with photofrin II on AH130 solid tumor, pharmacokinetics, tissue distribution and sonodynamic antitumoral efficacy of photofrin II. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2003; 51:174-178.
9. Hahn S, Fraker D, Mick R, Metz J, Busch T, Smith D, et al. A phase II trial of intraperitoneal photodynamic therapy for patients with peritoneal carcinomatosis and sarcomatosis. Clin Cancer Res 2006; 12:2517-2525.
10. Miyoshi N, Misik V, Fukuda M, Riesz P. Effects of gallium-porphyrin analogue ATX-70 on nitroxide formation from a cyclic secondary amine by ultrasound: on the mechanism of sonodynamic activation. Radiat Res 1995; 143:194-202.
11. Paul Ragan F. Experirnental and theoreticai improvements in the investigation of sonodynamic cancer therapy. Thesise for M.Sc. National library of canada. Spring 2000.
12. Jin ZH, Miyoshi N, Ishiguro K, Umemura S, Kawabata K, Yumita N. Combination effect of photodynamic and sonodynamic therapy on experimental skin squamous cell carcinoma in C3H/HeN mice. J Dermatol 2000; 27:294-306.
13. Hachimine K, Shibaguchi H, Kuroki M, Yamada H, Kinugasa T, Nakae Y. Sonodynamic therapy of cancer using a novel porphyrin derivative, DCPH-P-Na (I), which is devoid of photosensitivity Cancer Sci 2007; 98:916–920.
14. Douglas G. Sonoflora PDT Pty Ltd Trading as Opal Clinic. Available at URL: http://www.opalclinic.com/Treatments. Accessed February, 2006.
15. Wilson BC,Patterson MS. The physics of photodynamic therapy. Phys Med Biol 1986; 31:327-360.
16. Konan YN, Gurny R, Allemann E. State of the art in the delivery of photosensitizers for photodynamic therapy. J Photochem Photobiol B 2002; 66:89-106.
17. Erhardt W, Hebestedt A, Aschenbrenner G, Pichotka B, Blümel G. A comparative study with various anesthetics in mice (pentobarbitone, ketamine-xylazine, carfentanyl-etomidate). J Res Exp Med 1984; 184.
18. Li C, Deng Y. A novel method for the preparation of liposomes: Freeze drying of monophase solutions. J Pharm Sci 2004; 93:1403-1414.
19. Payne NI, Timmins P, Ambrose CV, Ward MD, Ridgway F. Proliposomes: A novel solution to an old problem. J Pharm Sci 1986; 75:325-329.
20. Jori G, Fabris C. Relative contribution of apoptosis and random necrosis in tumour response to photodynamic therapy:effect of the chemical structure of Zn(II)phethalocyanines. J Photochem Photobiol 1998; 43:181-185.
21. Bourke V, Zhao D, Gilio J, Joseph G, Cheng-Hui Ch, JIANG L , Eric H. Correlation of radiation response with tumor oxygenation in the dunning prostate R3327-AT1 tumor. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2007; 67:1179–1186.
22. Plotnikov A, Fishman D, Tichler T, Korenstein R, Keisari Y. Low electric field enhanced chemotherapy can cure mice with CT-26 colon carcinoma and induce anti-tumour immunity. Clin Exp Immunol 2004; 138:410–416
23. Yslas EI, Prucca C, Romanini S, Durantini N, Bertuzzi M, Rivarola V. Biodistribution and phototherapeutic properties of Zinc (II) 2,9,16,23-tetrakis (methoxy) phthalocyanine in vivo . Photodiagnosis Photody Ther 2009; 6:62-70.
24. Liu Q, Wang X, Wang P, Wang P, Xiao L. Sonodynamic Antitumor Effect of Protoporphyrin IX Disodium Salt on S180 Solid Tumor Chemotherapy 2007; 53: 429–436.
25. Rosenthal I, Sostaric JZ, Riesz P. Sonodynamic therapy--a review of the synergistic effects of drugs and ultrasound. J Ultrason Sonochem 2004; 11:349-63.
26. Van Wamel A, Bouakaz A. de Jong N. Duration of ultrasound bubbles enhanced cell membrane permeability. IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium 2003; 1:917-920.