1. Ng CS, Wan S, Arifi AA, Yim AP. Inflammatory response to pulmonary ischemia- reperfusion injury. Surg Today 2006; 36:205-214.
2. Türüt H, Kurutas EB, Bulbuloglu E, Yasim A, Ozkaya M, Onder A, et al. Zinc aspartate alleviates lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia-reperfusion in rats. J Surg Res 2009; 151:62-67.
3. Mao YF, Yu QH, Zheng XF, Liu K, Liang WQ, Wang YW, et al. Pre-treatment with Cobra venom factor alleviates acute lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia-reperfusion in rats. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2013; 17:2207-2217.
4. Garbaisz D, Turoczi Z, Fulop A, Rosero O, Aranyi P, Onody P, et al. Therapeutic option for managing lung injury induced by infrarenal aortic cross-clamping. J Surg Res 2013; 185:469-476.
5. Faith M, Sukumaran A, Pulimood AB, Jacob M. How reliable an indicator of inflammation is myeloperoxi-dase activity? Clin Chim Acta 2008; 396:23-25.
6. Sato Y, Hogg JC, English D, van Eeden SF. Endothelin-1 changes polymorphonuclear leuko-cytes' deformability and CD11b expression and promotes their retention in the lung. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 2000; 23:404-410.
7. Helset E, Lindal S, Olsen R, Myklebust R, Jørgensen L. Endothelin-1 causes sequential trapping of platelets and neutrophils in pulmonary microcirculation in rats. Am J Physiol 1996; 271:L538-546.
8. Zhang A, Fu S, Chen L, Ren L, Qu S, Zhang Y, et al. Lacidipine attenuates apoptosis via a caspase-3 dependent pathway in human kidney cells. Cell Physiol Biochem 2013; 32:1040-1049.
9. Chang CW, Wei SC, Chou JW, Hsu TC, Chuang CH, Lin CP, et al. Safety and efficacy of adalimumab for patients with moderate to severe crohn's disease: the taiwan society of inflammatory bowel disease (TSIBD) study. Intest Res 2014; 12:287-292.
10. Furst DE, Schiff MH, Fleischmann RM, Strand V, Birbara CA, Compagnone D, et al. Adalimumab, a fully human anti tumor necrosis factor-alpha monoclonal antibody, and concomitant standard antirheumatic therapy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis:results of STAR (Safety Trial of Adalimumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis). J Rheumatol 2003; 30:2563-2571.
11. Nakamizo S, Miyachi Y, Kabashima K. Addition of cyclosporine to adalimumab improved psoriasis and adalimumab-induced injection site reaction. Indian J Dermatol 2014; 59:522-523.
12. Shen C, Assche GV, Colpaert S, Maerten P, Geboes K, Rutgeerts P, et al. Adalimumab induces apoptosis of human monocytes: a comparative study with infliximab and etanercept. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 20051; 21:251-258.
13. Cure E, Cumhur Cure M, Tumkaya L, Kalkan Y, Aydin I, Kirbas A, et al. Adalimumab ameliorates abdominal aorta cross clamping which induced liver injury in rats. Biomed Res Int 2014; 2014:907915.
14. Yilmaz M, Tekekoglu S, Herek O, Ozmen O, Sahinduran S, Buyukoglu T. Ameliorative effect of adalimumab on experimentally induced acute pancreatitis in rats. Pancreas 2010; 39:1238-1242.
15. Oyar EÖ, Kiriş I, Gülmen S, Ceyhan BM, Cüre MC, Sütcü R, et al. Adrenomedullin attenuates aortic cross-clamping-induced myocardial injury in rats. Am J Surg 2011; 201:226-232.
16. Lowry OH, Rosebrough NJ, Farr AL, Randall RJ. Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent. J Biol Chem 1951; 193:265–275.
17. Draper HH, Hadley M. Malondialdehyde determination as index of lipid peroxidation. Methods Enzymol 1990; 186:421-431.
18. Cure E, Cure MC, Tumkaya L, Kalkan Y, Aydin I, Kirbas A, et al. Topiramate ameliorates abdominal aorta cross-clamping induced liver injury in rats. Saudi J Gastroenterol 2014; 20:297-303.
19. Nielsen F, Mikkelsen BB, Nielsen JB, Andersen HR, Grandjean P. Plasma malondialdehyde as biomarker for oxidative stress: reference interval and effects of life-style factors. Clin Chem 1997; 43:1209-1214.
20. Fu Z, Liu X, Geng B, Fang L, Tang C. Hydrogen sulfide protects rat lung from ischemia-reperfusion injury. Life Sci 2008; 82:1196-1202.
21. Cao QF, Qu MJ, Yang WQ, Wang DP, Zhang MH, Di SB. Ischemia postconditioning preventing lung ischemia-reperfusion injury. Gene 2015; 554:120-124.
22. Bayomy NA, Elshafhey SH, ElBakary RH, Abdelaziz EZ. Protective effect of hesperidin against lung injury induced by intestinal ischemia/reperfusion in adult albino rats:histological, immunohistochemical and biochemical study. Tissue Cell 2014; 46:304-310.
23. De Perrot M, Liu M, Waddell TK, Keshavjee S. Ischemia-reperfusion-induced lung injury. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2003; 167:490-511.
24. Kotyla PJ, Owczarek A, Rakoczy J, Lewicki M, Kucharz EJ, Emery P. Infliximab treatment increases left ventricular ejection fraction in patients with rheumatoid arthritis:assessment of heart function by echocardiography, endothelin 1, interleukin 6, and NT-pro brain natriuretic peptide. J Rheumatol 2012; 39:701-706.