1. Lumen AA, Li L, Li J, Ahmed Z, Meng Z, Owen A, et al. Transport inhibition of digoxin using several common P-gp expressing cell lines is not necessarily reporting only on inhibitor binding to P-gp. PLoS One 2013; 8:e69394.
2. Kishimoto W, Ishiguro N, Ludwig-Schwellinger E, Ebner T, Schaefer O. In Vitro predictability of drug-drug interaction likelihood of P-glycoprotein-mdiated efflux of dabigatran etexilate based on [I]2/IC50 threshold. Drug Metab Dispos 2014; 42:257–263.
3. Kobori T, Harada S, Nakamoto K, Tokuyama S. Mechanisms of P-glycoprotein alteration during anticancer treatment: role in the pharmacokinetic and pharmacological effects of various substrate drugs. J Pharmacol Sci 2014; 125:242–254.
4. Kobori T, Harada S, Nakamoto K, Tokuyama S. Functional alterations of intestinal P-glycoprotein under diabetic conditions. Biol Pharm Bull 2013; 36:1381–1390.
5. Li Y, Huang L, Zeng X, Zhong G, Ying M, Huang M, et al. Down-regulation of P-gp expression and function after mulberroside a treatment: potential role of protein kinase C and NF-kappa B. Chem Biol Interact 2014; 213:44–50.
6. Wessler JD, Grip LT, Mendell J, Giugliano RP. The P-glycoprotein transport system and cardiovascular drugs. J Am Coll Cardiol 2013; 61:2495–2502.
7. Han S, Karłowicz-Bodalska K, Miśkiewicz K, Kutycka E, Kuchar E. Safety of oral clemastine–analysis of data from spontaneous reporting system in poland. Trop J Pharm Res 2014; 13:2115-2118.
8. Tevell A, Bondesson U, Tourneke K, Hedeland M. Identification of some new clemastine metabolites in dog, horse, and human urine with liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 2004; 18:2267–2272.
9. Minigh J. Clemastine. xPharm: The Comprehensive Pharmacology Reference 2008;1–6.
10. Han y, Chin Tan TM, Lim L. In vitro and in vivo evaluation of the effects of piperine on P-gp function and expression. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2008; 230:283-289.
11. Zrieki A, Farinotti R, Buyse M. Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors prevent trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid-induced P-glycoprotein up-regulation in vitro and in vivo. Eur J Pharmacol 2010; 636:189–197.
12. Zastrea J, Jacksona J, Bajwaa M, Ligginsb R, Iqbala F, Burta H. Enhanced cellular accumulation of a P-glycoprotein substrate, rhodamine-123, by caco-2 cells using low molecular weight methoxypolyethylene glycol-block-polycaprolactone diblock copolymers. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2002; 54:299–309.
13. Wanga XD, Menga MX, Gaoa LB, Liua T, Xub Q, Zenga S. Permeation of astilbin and taxifolin in Caco-2 cell and their effects on the P-gp. Int J Pharm 2009; 378:1–8.
14. Patel JR, Barve KH. Intestinal permeability of lamivudine using single pass intestinal perfusion. Indian J Pharm Sci 2012; 74:478–481.
15. Zakeri-Milani P, Valizadeh H, Tajerzadeh H, Azarmi Y, Islambolchilar Z, Barzegar S, et al. Predicting human intestinal permeability using single-pass intestinal perfusion in rat. J Pharm Pharm Sci 2007; 10:368-379.
16. Valizadeh H, Mehtari M, Zakeri-Milani P. Evidence for enhanced intestinal absorption of digoxin by P-glycoprotein inhibitors. Trop J Pharm Res 2012; 11:939-945.
17. Prasad N, Bhasker S. Characterization of intestinal transport of Vincristine in rats applying in situ single pass intestinal perfusion. Pharmacologia 2012; 3:617-621.
18. Broccatellia F, Carosatia E, Nerib A, Frosinib M, Goraccic L, Opread TI, et al. A novel approach for predicting P-glycoprotein (ABCB1) inhibition using molecular interaction fields. J Med Chem 2011; 54:1740–1751.
19. Shityakov S, Förster C. In silico structure-based screening of versatile P-glycoprotein inhibitors using polynomial empirical scoring functions. Adv Appl Bioinform Chem 2014; 7:1–9.
20. Obradovic T, Dobson GG, Shingaki T, Kungu T, Hidalgo IJ. Assessment of the first and second generation antihistamines brain penetration and role of P-glycoprotein. Pharm Res 2007; 24:318-327.
21.Varma MVS, Sateesh K, Panchagnula R. Functional role of P-glycoprotein in limiting intestinal absorption of drugs: contribution of passive permeability to P-glycoprotein mediated efflux transport. Mol Pharm 2004; 2:2-21.
22. Wessler JD, Grip LT, Mendell J, Giugliano RP. The P-glycoprotein transport system and cardiovascular drugs. J Am Coll Cardiol 2013; 61:2495–2502.
23. Drug information online, http://www. drugs.com/-cdi/clemastine.html
24. Zakeri-Milani P, Valizadeh H. Intestinal transporters: enhanced absorption through P-glycoprotein-related drug interactions. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 2014; 10:859-871.