1. Liu XH, Wang XD. Hot spots In Obstetrics. 2nd ed. Beijing: People's military medical press; 2008.p. 129-130.
2. Parkington HC, Tonta MA, Davies NK, Brennecke SP, Coleman HA. Hyperpolarization and slowing of the rate of contraction in human uterus in pregnancy by prostaglandins E2 and F2a: involvement of the Na+ pump. J Physiol 1999; 514:229-243.
3. Tong WC, Ghouri I, Taggart MJ. Computational modeling of inhibition of voltage-gated Ca channels: identification of different effects on uterine and cardiac action potentials. Front Physiol 2014; 5:399.
4. Abramowitz J, Birnbaumer L. Physiology and pathophysiology of canonical transient receptor potential channels. FASEB J 2009; 23:297-328.
5. Brayden JE, Earley S, Nelson MT, Reading S. Transient receptor potential (TRP) channels, vascular tone and autoregulation of cerebral blood flow. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 2008; 35:1116-1120.
6. Earley S, Brayden JE. Transient receptor potential channels and vascular function. Clin Sci 2010; 119:19-36.
7. Vennekens R. Emerging concepts for the role of TRP channels in the cardiovascular system. J Physiol 2011; 589:1527-1534.
8. Zhou J, Du W, Zhou K, Tai Y, Yao H, Jia Y, et al. Critical role of TRPC6 channels in the formation of excitatory synapses. Nat Neurosci 2008; 11:741-743.
9. Garg K, Chandra S, Raj V, Fareed W, Zafar M. Molecular and genetic aspects of odontogenic tumors: a review. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2015; 18:529-536.
10. Antigny F, Koenig S, Bernheim L, Frieden M. During post-natal human myogenesis, normal myotube size requires TRPC1 and TRPC4 mediated Ca2+ entry. J Cell Sci 2013; 126:2525-2533.
11. Gautier M, Dhennin-Duthille I, Ay AS, Rybarczyk P, Korichneva I, Ouadid-Ahidouch H. New insights into pharmacological tools to TR(i)P cancer up. Br J Pharmacol 2014; 171:2582-2592.
12. Kosinska-Kaczynska K, Bomba-Opon D, Bobrowska K, Kozlowski S, Brawura-Biskupski-Samaha R, Szymusik I, et al. Phosphorylated IGFBP-1 in predicting successful vaginal delivery in post-term pregnancy. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2015; 292:45-52.
13. EI Hindi S, Reiser J. TRPC channel modulation in podocytes-inching toward novel treatments for glomerular disease. Pediatr Nephrol 2011; 26:1057-1064.
14. Dionisio N, Albarran L, Berna-Erro A, Hernandez-Cruz JM, Salido GM, Rosado JA. Functional role of the calmodulin- and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor-binding (CIRB) site of TRPC6 in human platelet activation. Cell Signal 2011; 23:1850-1856.
15. Adebiyi A, Zhao G, Narayanan D, Thomas-Gatewood CM, Bannister JP, Jaggar JH. Isoform-selective physical coupling of TRPC3 channels to IP3 receptors in smooth muscle cells regulates arterial contractility. Circ Res 2010; 106:1603-1612.
16. Shlykov SG, Yang M, Alcorn JL, Sanborn BM. Capacitative cation entry in human myometrial cells and augmentation by hTrpC3 overexpression. Biol Reproduct 2007; 69:647-655.
17. Elovitz MA, Wang Z, Chien EK, Rychlik DF, Phillippe M. A new model for inflammation-induced preterm birth: the role of platelet-activating factor and Toll-like receptor-4. Am J Pathol 2003; 163:2103-2111.
18. Gonzalez JM, Ofori E, Burd I, Chai J, Scholler N, Elovitz MA. Maternal mortality from systemic illness: unraveling the contribution of the immune response. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2009; 200:430 e1-8.
19. Burd I, Bentz AI, Chai J, Gonzalez J, Monnerie H, Le Roux PD, et al. Inflammation-induced preterm birth alters neuronal morphology in the mouse fetal brain. J Neurosci Res 2010; 88:1872-1881.
20. Elovitz MA, Brown AG, Breen K, Anton L, Maubert M, Burd I. Intrauterine inflammation, insufficient to induce parturition, still evokes fetal and neonatal brain injury. Int J Dev Neurosci 2011; 29:663-671.
21. Guilbert A, Dhennin-Duthille I, Hiani YE, Guilbert A, Dhennin-Duthille I, Hiani YE, et al. Expression of trpc6 channels in human epithelial breast cancer cells. BMC Cancer 2008; 8:125.
22. Guilbert A, Gautier M, Dhennin-Duthille I, Haren N, Sevestre H, Ouadid-Ahidouch H. Evidence that trpm7 is required for breast cancer cell proliferation. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2009; 297:C493-502.
23. Beck B, Bidaux G, Bavencoffe A, Lemonnier L, Thebault S, Shuba Y, et al. Prospects for prostate cancer imaging and therapy using high-affinity trpm8 activators. Cell Calcium 2007; 41:285-294.
24. Chigurupati S, Venkataraman R, Barrera D, Naganathan A, Madan M, Paul L, et al. Receptor channel trpc6 is a key mediator of notch-driven glioblastoma growth and invasiveness. Cancer Res 2010; 70:418-427.
25. Meacci E, Bini F, Sassoli C, Martinesi M, Squecco R, Chellini F, et al. Functional interaction between trpc1 channel and connexin-43 protein: a novel pathway underlying S1P action on skeletal myogenesis. Cell Mol Life Sci 2010; 67:4269-4285.
26. Li CF, Guo WL, Li XL, Wang SL, Yang T, Chen Q, et al. Reduced expression of surviving, the inhibitor of apoptosis protein correlates with severity of preeclampsia. Placenta 2012; 33:47-51.
27. Mark F. Cellular mechanisms underlying magnesium sulfate inhibition of phasic myometrial contractions. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1998; 252:502-507.
28. Romero R, Dey SK, Fisher SJ. Preterm labor: one syndrome, many causes. Science 2014; 345:760-765.
29. Catalano LN, Villar Diaz M, Vázquez Guzmán M, Negron I, Rivera Rosa E. Pregnancy outcomes and successful rate of nifedipine therapeutic protocol implementation in a hospital of San Juan. Bol Asoc Med P R 2013; 105:13-16.
30. Roos C, Spaanderman ME, Schuit E, Bloemenkamp KW, Bolte AC, Cornette J, et al. Effect of maintenance tocolysis with nifedipine in threatened preterm labor on perinatal outcomes: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2013; 309:41-47.
31. Mori Y, Inoue R, Ishii M, Hara Y, Imoto K. Dissecting receptor-mediated Ca2+ influx pathways: TRP channels and their native counterparts. Jpn J Pharmacol 2001; 87:245-252.
32. Liu XR, Zhang MF, Yang N, Liu Q, Wang RX, Cao YN, et al. Enhanced store-operated Ca2+ entry and TRPC channel expression in pulmonary arteries of monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertensive rats. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2012; 302:C77-87.
33. Dalrymple A, Mahn K, Poston L, Songu-Mize E, Tribe RM. Mechanical stretch regulates TRPC expression and calcium entry in human myometrial smooth muscle cells. Mol Hum Reprod 2007; 13:171-179.
34. Yang M, Gupta A, Shlykov SG, Corrigan R, Tsujimoto S, Sanborn BM. Multiple Trp isoforms implicated in capacitative calcium entry are expressed in human pregnant myometrium and myometrial cells. Biol Reprod 2002; 67:988-994.
35. Senadheera S, Bertrand PP, Grayson TH, Leader L, Tare M, Murphy TV, et al. Enhanced contractility in pregancy is associated with augmented TRPC3,L-type,and T-type voltage-dependentcalcium channel function in rat uterine radial artery. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2013; 305:R917-926.
36. Babich LG, Ku CY, Young HW, Huang H, Blackburn MR, Sanborn BM. Expression of capacitative calcium TrpC proteins in rat myometrium during pregnancy. Biol Reprod 2004; 70:919-924.
37. Dalrymple A, Slater DM, Poston L, Tribe RM. Physiological induction of transient receptor potential canonical proteins, calcium entry channels, in human myometrium: influence of pregnancy, labor, and interleukin-1. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003; 89:1291-1300.