1. Bunin GR, Orjuela M. Retinoblastoma: Epidemiologic Aspects. Clinical Ophthalmic Oncology: Springer; 2015. p. 39-50.
2. Chintagumpala M, Chevez-Barrios P, Paysse EA, Plon SE, Hurwitz R. Retinoblastoma: review of current management. Oncologist 2007; 12:1237-1246.
3. Roarty JD, McLean IW, Zimmerman LE. Incidence of second neoplasms in patients with bilateral retinoblastoma. Ophthalmology 1988; 95:1583-1587.
4. Shome D, Poddar N, Sharma V, Sheorey U, Maru GB, Ingle A, et al. Does a nanomolecule of carboplatin injected periocularly help in attaining higher intravitreal concentrations? Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2009; 50:5896-5900.
5. Stannard C, Sealy R, Hering E, Hough J, Knowles R, Lecuona K, et al. Postenucleation orbits in retinoblastoma: treatment with 125 I brachytherapy. Int J Rad Oncol Biol Phys 2002; 54:1446-1454.
6. Lynch TJ, Bell DW, Sordella R, Gurubhagavatula S, Okimoto RA, Brannigan BW, et al. Activating mutations in the epidermal growth factor receptor underlying responsiveness of non–small-cell lung cancer to gefitinib. N Engl J Med 2004; 350:2129-2139.
7. Cappuzzo F, Hirsch FR, Rossi E, Bartolini S, Ceresoli GL, Bemis L, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor gene and protein and gefitinib sensitivity in non–small-cell lung cancer. J Nat Cancer Inst 2005; 97:643-655.
8. Rosati G, Aprile G, Cardellino GG, Avallone A. A review and assessment of currently available data of the EGFR antibodies in elderly patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. J Geriatr Oncol 2016; 7:134-141.
9. Midha A, Dearden S, McCormack R. EGFR mutation incidence in non-small-cell lung cancer of adenocarcinoma histology: a systematic review and global map by ethnicity (mutMapII). Am J Cancer Res 2015; 5:2892.
10. Hay N, Sonenberg N. Upstream and downstream of mTOR. Genes Dev 2004; 18:1926-1945.
11. Ciardiello F, Tortora G. A novel approach in the treatment of cancer: targeting the epidermal growth factor receptor. Clin Cancer Res 2001; 7:2958-2970.
12. Woodburn J. The epidermal growth factor receptor and its inhibition in cancer therapy. Pharmacol Ther 1999; 82:241-250.
13. Grünwald V, Hidalgo M. Developing inhibitors of the epidermal growth factor receptor for cancer treatment. J Nat Cancer Inst 2003; 95:851-867.
14. Zhou H, Wang J, Peng G, Song Y, Zhang C. A novel treatment strategy in hepatocellular carcinoma by down-regulation of histone deacetylase 1 expression using a shRNA lentiviral system. Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8:17721-17729.
15. Shridhar R, Zhang J, Song J, Booth BA, Kevil CG, Sotiropoulou G, et al. Cystatin M suppresses the malignant phenotype of human MDA-MB-435S cells. Oncogene 2004; 23:2206-2215.
16. Bösch D, Pache M, Simon R, Schraml P, Glatz K, Mirlacher M, et al. Expression and amplification of therapeutic target genes in retinoblastoma. Graefe's Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2005; 243:156-162.
17. Van Lint P, Libert C. Chemokine and cytokine processing by matrix metalloproteinases and its effect on leukocyte migration and inflammation. J Leuk Biol 2007; 82:1375-1381.
18. Gialeli C, Theocharis AD, Karamanos NK. Roles of matrix metalloproteinases in cancer progression and their pharmacological targeting. FEBS J 2011; 278:16-27.
19.Voldborg BR, Damstrup L, Spang-Thomsen M, Poulsen HS. Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and EGFR mutations, function and possible role in clinical trials. Ann Oncol 1997; 8:1197-1206.
20. Normanno N, De Luca A, Bianco C, Strizzi L, Mancino M, Maiello MR, et al. Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) signaling in cancer. Gene 2006; 366:2-16.
21. Sharma SV, Bell DW, Settleman J, Haber DA. Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in lung cancer. Nat Rev Cancer 2007; 7:169-181.
22. Mendelsohn J, Baselga J. Status of epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists in the biology and treatment of cancer. J Clin Oncol 2003; 21:2787-2799.
23. Saltz LB, Meropol NJ, Loehrer PJ, Needle MN, Kopit J, Mayer RJ. Phase II trial of cetuximab in patients with refractory colorectal cancer that expresses the epidermal growth factor receptor. J Clin Oncol 2004; 22:1201-1208.
24. Wolff AC, Hammond MEH, Hicks DG, Dowsett M, McShane LM, Allison KH, et al. Recommendations for human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 testing in breast cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists clinical practice guideline update. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2013; 138:241-256.
25. Weng L-P, Smith WM, Dahia PL, Ziebold U, Gil E, Lees JA, et al. PTEN suppresses breast cancer cell growth by phosphatase activity-dependent G1 arrest followed by cell death. Cancer Res 1999; 59:5808-5814.
26. Carlson BA, Dubay MM, Sausville EA, Brizuela L, Worland PJ. Flavopiridol induces G1 arrest with inhibition of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 2 and CDK4 in human breast carcinoma cells. Cancer Res 1996; 56:2973-2978.
27. Peng D, Fan Z, Lu Y, DeBlasio T, Scher H, Mendelsohn J. Anti-epidermal growth factor receptor monoclonal antibody 225 up-regulates p27KIP1 and induces G1 arrest in prostatic cancer cell line DU145. Cancer Res 1996; 56:3666-3669.
28. Wu X, Rubin M, Fan Z, DeBlasio T, Soos T, Koff A, et al. Involvement of p27KIP1 in G1 arrest mediated by an anti-epidermal growth factor receptor monoclonal antibody. Oncogene 1996; 12:1397-1403.
29. Li M, Rossi JJ. Lentiviral vector delivery of siRNA and shRNA encoding genes into cultured and primary hematopoietic cells. Methods Mol Biol 2005; 309:261-272.
30. Ter Brake O, Liu YP, Centlivre M, Von Eije KJ, Berkhout B. Lentiviral vector design for multiple shRNA expression and durable HIV-1 inhibition. Mol Ther 2008; 16:557-564.
31. McGarrity GJ, Hoyah G, Winemiller A, Andre K, Stein D, Blick G, et al. Patient monitoring and follow‐up in lentiviral clinical trials. J Gene Med 2013; 15:78-82.
32. Liechtenstein T, Perez-Janices N, Escors D. Lentiviral vectors for cancer immunotherapy and clinical applications. Cancers 2013; 5:815-837.
33. Chu JI, Henderson LA, Armant M, Male F, Dansereau CH, MacKinnon B, et al. Gene therapy using a self-inactivating lentiviral vector improves clinical and laboratory manifestations of Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome. Blood 2015; 126:260-260.