1. Salomão LS, Young SB, Galhardo MA, Pereira LA, Pires ARC, Boaventura GT, et al. Evaluation of liver regeneration by modulation with ischemic preconditioning after ischemia and reperfusion and partial hepatectomy. Rev Col Bras Cir 2012; 39:211-215.
3. Lee HT, Park SW, Kim M, D'Agati V. Acute kidney injury after hepatic ischemia and reperfusion injury in mice. Lab Invest 2009; 89:196-208.
4. Sözen S, Kisakürek M, Yildiz F, Gönültas M, Dinçel A. The effects of glutamine on hepatic ischemia reperfusion injury in rats. Hippokratia 2011; 15:161-166.
5. Hosseinzadeh H, Sadeghnia HR, Ziaee T, Danaee A. Protective effect of aqueous saffron extract (Crocus sativus L.) and crocin, its active constituent, on renal ischemia-reperfusion-induced oxidative damage in rats. J Pharm Pharm Sci 2005; 8:387-393.
6. Kadkhodaee M, Mikaeili S, Zahmatkesh M, Golab F, Seifi B, Arab H-A, et al. Alteration of renal functional, oxidative stress and inflammatory indices following hepatic ischemia-reperfusion. Gen Physiol Biophys 2012; 31:195-202.
7. Yabe Y, Kobayashi N, Nishihashi T, Takahashi R, Nishikawa M, Takakura Y, et al. Prevention of neutrophil-mediated hepatic ischemia/reperfusion injury by superoxide dismutase and catalase derivatives. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2001; 298:894-899.
9. Ebrahimzadeh MA, Nabavi SM, Nabavi SF, Bahramian F, Bekhradnia AR. Antioxidant and free radical scavenging activity of H. officinalis L. var. angustifolius, V. odorata, B. hyrcana and C. speciosum. Pak J Pharm Sci 2010;23:29-34.
10. Padma VV, Sowmya P, Felix TA, Baskaran R, Poornima P. Protective effect of gallic acid against lindane induced toxicity in experimental rats. Food Chem Toxicol 2011; 49:991-998.
12. Jalili C, Tabatabaei H, Kakaberiei S, Roshankhah S, Salahshoor MR. Protective role of Crocin against nicotine-induced damages on male mice liver. Int J Prev Med 2015; 6:92.
13. Mard SA, Pipelzadeh MH, Teimoori A, Neisi N, Mojahedin S, Khani MZS, et al. Protective activity of crocin against indomethacin-induced gastric lesions in rats. J Nat Med 2016; 70:62-74.
14. Najafi H, Yarijani ZM, Pourmotabed A, Madani SH. The effect of Crocin on the renal tissue damages and leukocyte infiltration induced by ischemia-reperfusion among rats. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci 2013; 17:394-403.
15. Mard SA, Nikraftar Z, Farbood Y, Mansouri E. A preliminary study of the anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic effects of crocin against gastric ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Braz J Pharm Sci 2015; 51:637-642.
16. Qi Y, Chen L, Zhang L, Liu W-B, Chen X-Y, Yang X-G. Crocin prevents retinal ischaemia/reperfusion injury-induced apoptosis in retinal ganglion cells through the PI3K/AKT signalling pathway. Exp Eye Res 2013; 107:44-51.
17. Naghizadeh B, Boroushaki MT, Vahdati Mashhadian N, Mansouri MT. Protective effects of crocin against cisplatin-induced acute renal failure and oxidative stress in rats. Iran Biomed J 2008; 12:93-100.
18. Naghizadeh B, Mansouri SMT, Mashhadian NV. Crocin attenuates cisplatin-induced renal oxidative stress in rats. Food Chem Toxicol 2010; 48:2650-2655.
19. Askaripour M, Fatemi-Tabatabaei SR, Hosseini F, Rashno M, Ghaderi S. Effects of aqueous extract of purslane (Portulaca oleracea) on hepatic enzymes in Two models of renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Zahedan J Res Med Sci 2015; X:29-31.
20. Tüfek A, Tokgöz O, Aliosmanoglu İ, Alabalik U, Evliyaoglu O, Çiftçi T, et al. The protective effects of dexmedetomidine on the liver and remote organs against hepatic ischemia reperfusion injury in rats. Int J Surg 2013; 11:96-100.