O’Reilly K, Warhol M, Fielding R, Frontera W, Meredith C, Evans W.Eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage impairs muscle glycogen repletion. J Appl Physiol 1987; 63:252–
2. Waddell D Fredricks K. Effects of a Glutamine Supplement on the Skeletal Muscle Contractile Force of Mice. Am J Undergraduate Res 2005; 4:11-8.
3. Lowery L
Forsythe CE. Protein and overtraining: potential applications for free-living athletes. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2006; 3:42-50.
4. Cruzat VF, Rogero MM, Tirapegui J. Effects of supplementation with free glutamine and the dipeptide alanyl-glutamine on parameters of muscle damage and
inflammation in rats submitted to prolonged exercise. J
Cell Biochem Funct 2010; 28:24-30.
5. Babij P, Mattews SM, Rennie MJ. Changes in blood ammonina, lactate, and amino acids in relation to workload during bicycle ergometer exercise in man. Eur J Appl Physiol 1983; 50:405-11.
6. Newsholme EA. Why is L-glutamine metabolism important to cells of the immune system in health, post-injury, surgery, or infection. J Nutr 2001; 131:2515-2522.
7. Clarkson P, Hubal M. Exercise-induced muscle damage in humans. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2002; 81:52-69.
8. Low SY, Taylor PM, Rennie MJ. Response of glutamine transport in cultured rat skeletal muscle to osmotically induced changes in cell volume. J Physiol 1996; 492:877-85.
9. Miura H, Araki H, Matoba H, Kitagawa K. Relationship among oxygenation, myoelectric activity, and lactic acid accumulation in vastus lateralis muscle during exercise with constant work rate. Int J Sports Med 2000; 21:180-4.
10. Merletti R, Lo Conte L. Sathyan D. repeatability of electrically-evokedMyoelectric signals in the human tibialis anterior muscle. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 1995; 5:67-80.
11. Zhou Y, Li Y, Wang R. Evaluation of exercise-induced muscle damage by surface electromyography. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 2011; 21:356-62.
12. Stock MS, Young JC, Golding LA, Kruskall LJ, Tandy RD, JM Conway-Klaassen
et al. The Effects of adding leucine to pre and postexercise carbohydrate beverages on aute muscle recovery from resistance training. J Strength Cond Res 2010; 24:2211–
13. Linnamo V, Bottas R, Komi PV. Force and EMG power spectrum during and after eccentric and concentric fatigue. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 2000; 10:293-300.
14. Proske U, Morgan DL. Muscle damage from eccentric exercise: mechanism, mechanical signs, adaptation and clinical applications. J Physiol 2001; 537.2:333
15. Tartibian B, Hajizadeh Maleki B, Abbasi A. The effects of ingestion of omega-3 fatty acids on perceived pain and external sympyoms of delayed onset muscle soreness in untrained men. Clin J Sport Med 2009; 19:2.
16. Kraemer WJ. Physiological adaptation to anaerobic and aerobic endurance training programs. In: Baechle TR, Earle RW. editors. Essentials of strength training and conditioning. 2nd ed. Human Kinetics, champaign, III: 2000.p.137-68.
17. Chen TC. Effects of a second bout of maximal eccentric exercise on muscle damage and electromyographic activity. Eur J Appl Physiol 2003; 89:115