1. Maier JK, Labute P. Assessment of fully automated antibody homology modeling protocols in molecular operating environment. Proteins 2014;82:1599-1610.
2. Piplani S, Saini V, Niraj RR, Pushp A, Kumar A. Homology modelling and molecular docking studies of human placental cadherin protein for its role in teratogenic effects of anti-epileptic drugs. Comput Biol Chem 2016;60:1-8.
3. Sevy AM, Meiler J. Antibodies: Computer-Aided Prediction of Structure and Design of Function. Microbiol spect 2014;2:1-14.
4. Hosseini SA, Tahmoorespur M, Sekhavati MH, Monhemi H, Nassiri M. Designing of a functional chimeric protein for production of nanobodies against human CD20: Molecular dynamics simulation and in vitro verification. Int J Pept Res Ther 2018:1-7.
5. Xenaki KT, Oliveira S, van Bergen En Henegouwen PMP. Antibody or Antibody Fragments: Implications for Molecular Imaging and Targeted Therapy of Solid Tumors. Front Immunol 2017;8:1287-1292.
6. Alibakhshi A, Kahaki FA, Ahangarzadeh S, Yaghoobi H, Yarian F, Arezumand R, et al. Targeted cancer therapy through antibody fragments-decorated nanomedicines. J Control Release 2017;268:323-334.
7. Yarian F, Kazemi B, Bandehpour M. Identification and characterization of a novel single-chain variable fragment (scFv) antibody against Neisseria meningitidis factor H-binding protein (fHbp). J Med Microbiol 2018;67:820-827
8. Bandehpour M, Yarian F, Ahangarzadeh S. Bioinformatics evaluation of novel ribosome display-selected single chain variable fragment (scFv) structure with factor H binding protein through docking. J Theor Comput Chem 2017;16:1-10.
9. Yamashita K, Ikeda K, Amada K, Liang S, Tsuchiya Y, Nakamura H, et al. Kotai antibody builder: automated high-resolution structural modeling of antibodies. Bioinformatics 2014;30:3279-3280.
10. Bandehpour M, Ahangarzadeh S, Yarian F, Lari A, Farnia P. In silico evaluation of the interactions among two selected single chain variable fragments (scFvs) and ESAT-6 antigen of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J Theor Comput Chem 2018;16:12-18.
11. Hess B, Kutzner C, van der Spoel D, Lindahl E. GROMACS 4: Algorithms for highly efficient, load-balanced, and scalable molecular simulation. J Chem Theory Comput 2008;4:435-447.
12. Yarian F, Bandehpour M, Seyed N, Kazemi B. Cloning, expression and purification of the factor H binding protein and its interaction with factor H. Iran J Microbiol 2016;8:29-35.
13. Ahangarzadeh S, Bandehpour M, Kazemi B. Selection of single-chain variable fragments specific for Mycobacterium tuberculosis ESAT-6 antigen using ribosome display. Iran J Bacis Med Sci 2017;20:327-333.
14. Beatty JD, Beatty BG, Vlahos WG. Measurement of monoclonal antibody affinity by non-competitive enzyme immunoassay. J Immunol Methods 1987;100:173-179.
15. Taheri RA, Rezayan AH. Evaluating the potential of an antibody against recombinant OmpW antigen in detection of Vibrio cholerae by surface plasmon resonance (SPR) biosensor. Plasmonics 2017;12: 1493-1504
16. Taheri RA, Rezayan AH, Rahimi F, Mohammadnejad J, Kamali M. Comparison of antibody immobilization strategies in detection of Vibrio cholerae by surface plasmon resonance. Biointerphases 2016;11: 1493-1504.
17. Cheatham TE, Miller, JL, Fox T. Molecular dynamics simulations on solvated biomolecular systems: the particle mesh Ewald method leads to stable trajectories of DNA RNA and proteins. J Am ChemSoc 1995;117:4193-4194.
18. Shirley M, Taha MK. MenB-FHbp meningococcal group B vaccine (trumenba((R))): A review in active immunization in individuals aged >/= 10 years. Drugs 2018;78:257-268.
19. McNeil LK, Zagursky RJ, Lin SL, Murphy E, Zlotnick GW, Hoiseth SK, et al. Role of factor H binding protein in Neisseria meningitidis virulence and its potential as a vaccine candidate to broadly protect against meningococcal disease. Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 2013;77:234-252.
20. Donald RG, Hawkins JC, Hao L, Liberator P, Jones TR, Harris SL, et al. Meningococcal serogroup B vaccines: Estimating breadth of coverage. Hum Vaccin Immunother 2017;13:255-265.
21. Payandeh Z, Rajabibazl M, Mortazavi Y, Rahimpour A, Taromchi AH, Dastmalchi S. Affinity maturation and characterization of the ofatumumab monoclonal antibody. J Cell Biochem 2019;120:940-950.
22. Bandehpour M, Yarian, F, Ahangarzadeh S. Bioinformatics evaluation of novel ribosome display-selected single chain variable fragment (scFv) structure with factor H binding protein through docking. J Theor Comput Chem 2017;16: 1750021- 1750031.