1. Andrade JR I, Sousa ABS, Silva GG. New therapeutic modalities to modulate orthodontic tooth movement. Dental Press J Orthod 2014; 19:123-133.
2. Yoshida T, Yamaguchi M, Utsunomiya T, Kato M, Arai Y, et al. Low-energy laser irradiation accelerates the velocity of tooth movement via stimulation of the alveolar bone remodeling. Orthod Craniofac Res 2009; 12:289-298
3. Yi J, Yan B, Li M, Wang Y, Zheng W, et al. Caffeine may enhance orthodontic tooth movement through increasing osteoclastogenesis induced by periodontal ligament cells under compression. Arch Oral Biol 2016; 64:51-60.
4. Kanzaki H, Chiba M, Arai K, Takahashi I, Haruyama N, et al. Local RANKL gene transfer to the periodontal tissue accelerates orthodontic tooth movement. Gene Ther 2006; 13:678-685.
5. Alhasyimi AA, Pudyani PS, Asmara W, Ana ID. Locally inhibition of orthodontic relapse by injection of carbonated hydroxy apatite-advanced platelet rich fibrin in a rabbit model. Key Eng Mater 2017; 758:255-263.
6. Alhasyimi AA, Pudyani PS, Asmara W, Ana ID. Effect of carbonated hydroxyapatite incorporated advanced platelet rich fibrin intrasulcular injection on the alkaline phosphatase level during orthodontic relapse. AIP Conf Proc 2018; 1933:030006.
7. Iglesias‐Linares A, Moreno‐Fernandez AM, Yañez‐Vico R, Mendoza‐Mendoza A, Gonzalez‐Moles M, et al.
The use of gene therapy vs. corticotomy surgery in accelerating orthodontic tooth movement.
Orthod Craniofac Res 2011; 14:138-148.
8. Long H, Pyakurela U, Wang Y, Liao L, Zhou Y, Lai W. Interventions for accelerating orthodontic tooth movement: a systematic review. Angle Orthod 2013; 83:164-171.
9. Chen RY, Fu MM, Chih YK, Gau CH, Chiang CY, et al. Effect of cyclosporine-A on orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Orthod Craniofac Res 2011; 14:234-42.
10. Shirazi M, Alimoradi H, Kheirandish Y, Etemad‐Moghadam S, Alaeddini M, et al. Pantoprazole, a proton pump inhibitor, increases orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2014; 17:448-453.
11. Qun Xiao L, Tao Wang H, Lan Li Y, Zeng Q, Zhou E, et al. The effects of dried root aqueous extract of Salvia miltiorrhiza and its major ingredient in acceleration of orthodontic tooth movement in rat. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2015; 18:1044‐1049.
12. Avriliyanti F, Suparwitri S, Alhasyimi AA. Rinsing effect of 60% bay leaf (Syzygium polyanthum wight) aqueous decoction in inhibiting the accumulation of dental plaque during fixed orthodontic treatment. Dent J (Majalah Kedokteran Gigi) 2017; 50:1-9.
13. Franco R, Oñatibia-Astibia A, Martínez-Pinilla E. Health benefits of methylxanthines in cacao and chocolate. Nutrients 2013; 5:4159-4173.
14. Yi J, Zhang L, Yan B, Yang L, Li Y, Zhao Z. Drinking coffee may help accelerate orthodontic tooth movement. Dent Hypotheses 2012; 3: 72-75.
15. Shirazi M, Vaziri H, Salari B, Motahhari P, Etemad-Moghadam S, Dehpour AR. The effect of caffeine on orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2017; 20:260-264.
16. Liu CG, Huang SG, Lin TY, Feng DY, Huang P, Zhang JX. Effect of Erigeron breviscapus on the expression of vascular endothelial growth factor in the periodontal tissues of rabbits during orthodontic tooth movement (In Chinese). Hua Xi Kou Qiang Yi Xue Za Zhi 2006; 24:458-461.
17. Pal S, Khan K, China SP, Mittal M, Porwal K, Shrivastava R, et al. Theophylline, a methylxanthine drug induces osteopenia and alters calciotropic hormones, and prophylactic vitamin D treatment protects against these changes in rats. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2016; 15:12-25.
18. Alhasyimi AA, Pudyani PS, Asmara W, Ana ID. Enhancement of post-orthodontic tooth stability by carbonated hydroxyapatite-incorporated advanced platelet-rich fibrin in rabbits. Orthod Craniofac Res 2018; 21:112-118.
19. Kanzaki H, Chiba M, Arai K, Takahashi I, Haruyama N, Nishimura M, et al. Local RANKL gene transfer to the periodontal tissue accelerates orthodontic tooth movement. Gene Ther 2006; 13:678-685.
20.Baloul SS. Osteoclastogenesis and osteogenesis during tooth movement. Front Oral Biol 2016; 18:75-79.
21. d’Apuzzo F, Cappabianca S, Ciavarella D, Monsurrò A, Silvestrini-Biavati A, Perillo L. Biomarkers of periodontal tissue remodeling during orthodontic tooth movement in mice and men: overview and clinical relevance. Scientific World J 2013; 105873:1-8.
22. Otero L, García DA, Wilches-Buitrago L. Expression and presence of OPG and RANKL mRNA and protein in human periodontal ligament with orthodontic force. Gene Regul Syst Bio 2016; 10:15-20.
23. Nakano Y, Yamaguchi M, Fujita M, Asano M, Saito K, Kasai K. Expressions of RANKL/RANK and M-CSF/c-fms in root resorption lacunae in rat molar by heavy orthodontic force. Eur J Orthod 2011; 33:335-343.
24. Kohli SS, Kohli VS. Role of RANKL–RANK/osteoprotegerin molecular complex in bone remodeling and its immunopathologic implications. Indian J Endocr Metab 2011; 15:175-181.
25. Rapuri PB, Gallagher JC, Kinyamu HK, Ryschon KL. Caffeine intake increases the rate of bone loss in elderly women and interacts with vitamin D receptor genotypes. Am J Clin Nutr 2001; 74:694-700.
26. Rapuri PB, Gallagher JC, Nawaz Z. Caffeine decreases vitamin D receptor protein expression and 1,25(OH)2D3 stimulated alkaline phosphatase activity in human osteoblast cells. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 2007; 103:368-371.