1. Mehrabani Natanzi M, Pasalar P, Kamalinejad M, Dehpour AR, Tavangar SM, Sharifi R, et al. Effect of aqueous extract of Elaeagnus angustifolia fruit on experimental cutaneous wound healing in rats. Acta Med Iran 2012; 50:589-596.
2. Farahpour MR, Taghikhani H, Habibi M. Wound healing activity of flaxseed Linum usitatissimum in rats. Afr J Pharm Pharmacol 2011; 5:2386-2389.
3. Thakur R, Jain N, Pathak R, Sandhu SS. Practices in wound healing studies of plants. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2011; 2011:1-17.
4. Guo S, Dipietro L. Factors affecting wound healing. J Dent Res 2010; 89:219-229.
5. Arzi A, Hemmati A, Amin M. Stimulation of wound healing by licorice in rabbits. Saudi Pharm J 2003; 11:57-60.
6. Peplow PV, Chung T-Y, Baxter GD. Laser photobiomodulation of wound healing: a review of experimental studies in mouse and rat animal models. Photomed Laser Surg 2010; 28:291-325.
7. Dorsett-Martin WA. Rat models of skin wound healing: a review. Wound Repair Regen 2004; 12:591-599.
8. Ghasemi Pirbalouti A, Koohpayeh A, Karimi I. The wound healing activity of flower extracts of Punica granatum and Achillea kellalensis in Wistar rats. Acta Pol Pharm 2010; 67:107-110.
9. Khajoei Nasab F, Khosravi A. Ethnobotanical study of medicinal plants of Sirjan in Kerman Province, Iran. J Ethnopharmacol 2014; 154:190-197.
10. Derakhshanfar A, Oloumi M, Mirzaie M. Study on the effect of Peganum harmala extract on experimental skin wound healing in rat: pathological and biomechanical findings. Comp Clin Path 2010; 19:169-172.
11. Hemmati AA, Houshmand G, Nemati M, Bahadoram M, Dorestan N, Rashidi-Nooshabadi MR, et al. Wound healing effects of persian oak (Quercus brantii) ointment in rats. Jundishapur J Nat Pharm Prod 2015; 10:1-6.
12. Ebrahimi A, Khayami M, Nejati V. Evaluation of the antibacterial and wound healing activity of Quercus persica. J Basic Appl Sci 2012; 8:118-123.
13. Oloumi MM, Derakhshanfar A, Molaei MM, Falahi P. The healing potential of oleaster leave water-soluble extract on experimental skin wounds in the rat. Iran J Vet Surg 2007; 2:65-72.
14. Oloumi MM, Derakhshanfar A, Nikpoor A. Healing potential of liquorice root extract on dermal wounds in rats. J Vet Res 2007; 62:147-154.
15. Oloumi M, Derakhshanfar A. The role of a liquorice preparation in healing of experimental wounds in calves: a histopathologic study. Vet Dermatol 2004; 15:41-41.
16. Asadi SY, Parsaei P, Karimi M, Ezzati S, Zamiri A, Mohammadizadeh F, et al. Effect of green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract on healing process of surgical wounds in rat. Int J Surg 2013; 11:332-337.
17. Ashkani-Esfahani S, Emami Y, Esmaeilzadeh E, Bagheri F, Namazi MR, Keshtkar M, et al. Silymarin enhanced fibroblast proliferation and tissue regeneration in full thickness skin wounds in rat models; a stereological study. J Dermatol Dermatol Surg 2013; 17:7-12.
18. Oryan A, Tabatabaei Naeini A, Moshiri A, Mohammadalipour A, Tabandeh M. Modulation of cutaneous wound healing by silymarin in rats. J Wound Care 2012; 21:457-464.
19. Hemmati AA, Aghel N, Rashidi I, Gholampur‐Aghdami A. Topical grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract promotes repair of full thickness wound in rabbit. Int Wound J 2011; 8:514-520.
20. Hemmati A, Mohammadian F. An investigation into the effects of mucilage of quince seeds on wound healing in rabbit. J Herbs Spices Med Plants 2000; 7:41-46.
21. Tamri P, Hemmati A, Ghafourian Boroujerdnia M. Wound healing properties of quince seed mucilage: In vivo evaluation in rabbit full-thickness wound model. Int J Surg 2014; 12:843-847.
22. Derakhshanfar A, Oloumi MM, Kabootari J, Arab HA. Histopathological and biomedical study on the effect of Artemisia sieberi extract on experimental skin wound healing in rat. Iran J Vet Surg 2006; 1:36-42.
23. Farahpour MR, Mavaddati AH. Effects of borage extract in rat skin wound healing model, histopathological study. J Med Plant Res 2012; 6:651-656.
24. Saifzadeh S, Tehrani A, Shokouhi Sabet Jalali F, Oroujzadeh R. Enhancing effect of aqueous garlic extract on wound healing in the dog: clinical and histopathological studies. J Anim Vet Adv 2006; 12:1101-1104.
25. Hemmati A, Arzi A, Amin M. Effect of Achillea millefolium extract in wound healing of rabbit. J Nat Remedies 2002; 2:164-167.
26. Mehdinezhad B, Rezaei A, Mohajeri D, Ashrafi A, Asmarian S, Sohrabi-Haghdost I, et al. Comparison of in-vivo wound healing activity of Verbascum thapsus flower extract with zinc oxide on experimental wound model in rabbits. Adv Environ Biol 2011; 5:1501-1509.
27. Yadollah-Damavandi S, Chavoshi-Nejad M, Jangholi E, Nekouyian N, Hosseini S, Seifaee A, et al. Topical Hypericum perforatum improves tissue regeneration in full-thickness excisional wounds in diabetic rat model. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2015; 2015:1-4.
28. Hemmati A, Rashidi I, Jafari M. Promotion of wound healing by Hypericum perforatum extract in rabbit. Jundishapur J Nat Pharm Prod 2007; 2007:78-86.
29. Samadi S, Khadivzadeh T, Emami A, Moosavi NS, Tafaghodi M, Behnam HR. The effect of Hypericum perforatum on the wound healing and scar of cesarean. J Altern Complement Med 2010; 16:113-117.
30. Rezaie A, Mohajeri D, Khamene B, Nazeri M, Shishehgar R, Zakhireh S. Effect of Myrtus communis on healing of the experimental skin wounds on rats and its comparison with zinc oxide. Curr Res J Biol Sci 2012; 4:176-185.
31. Ghasemi Pirbalouti A, Azizi S, Koohpayeh A, Hamedi B. Wound healing activity of Malva sylvestris and Punica granatum in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. Acta Pol Pharm 2010; 67:511-516.
32. Afshar M, Ravarian B, Zardast M, Moallem SA, Fard MH, Valavi M. Evaluation of cutaneous wound healing activity of Malva sylvestris aqueous extract in BALB/c mice. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2015; 18:616-622.
33. Ghasemi Pirbalouti A, Koohpyeh A. Wound healing activity of extracts of Malva sylvestris and Stachys lavandulifolia. Int J Biol 2011; 3:174-179.
34. Jarrahi M, Vafaei AA, Taherian AA, Miladi H, Rashidi Pour A. Evaluation of topical Matricaria chamomilla extract activity on linear incisional wound healing in albino rats. Nat Prod Res 2010; 24:697-702.
35. Ahmadi Nejad S, Abbasnejad M, Derakhshanfar A, Esmaili Mehani S, Kohpeyma H. The effect of intracolonic Matricaria recutita aqueous extract on acetic acid–induced ulcerative colitis in adult male rats. Govaresh 2014; 19:31-38.
36. Farahpour MR, Mirzakhani N, Doostmohammadi J, Ebrahimzadeh M. Hydroethanolic Pistacia atlantica hulls extract improved wound healing process; evidence for mast cells infiltration, angiogenesis and RNA stability. Int J Surg 2015; 17:88-98.
37. Fayazzadeh E, Rahimpour S, Ahmadi SM, Farzampour S, Anvari MS, Boroumand MA, et al. Acceleration of skin wound healing with tragacanth (astragalus) preparation: an experimental pilot study in rats. Acta Med Iran 2014; 52:3-8.
38. Asadbegi M, Mirazi N, Vatanchian M, Gharib A. Comparing the healing effect of Lotus corniculatus hydroethanolic extract and phenytoin cream 1% on the rat’s skin wound: a morphometrical and histopathological study. J Chem Pharm Sci 2016; 9:746-752.
39. Farahpour MR, Amniattalab A, Najad HI. Histological evaluation of Plantago lanceolata extract in accelerating wound healing. J Med Plant Res 2012; 6:4844-4847.
40. Valizadeh R, Hemmati AA, Houshmand G, Bayat S, Bahadoram M. Wound healing potential of Althaea officinalis flower mucilage in rabbit full thickness wounds. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2015; 5:937-943.
41. Haj-Hashemi V, Ghannadi A, Heidari A. Anti-inflammatory and wound healing activities of Aloe littoralis in rats. Res Pharm Sci 2012; 7:73-78.
42. Oryan A, Naeini A, Nikahval B, Gorjian E. Effect of aqueous extract of Aloe vera on experimental cutaneous wound healing in rat. Vet Arh 2010; 80:509-522.
43. Takzare N, Hosseini M-j, Hasanzadeh G, Mortazavi H, Takzare A, Habibi P. Influence of aloe vera gel on dermal wound healing process in rat. Toxicol Mech Methods 2009; 19:73-77.
44. Tarameshloo M, Norouzian M, Zarein-Dolab S, Dadpay M, Mohsenifar J, Gazor R. Aloe vera gel and thyroid hormone cream may improve wound healing in Wistar rats. Anat Cell Biol 2012; 45:170-177.
45. Sharif MR, Alizargar J, Sharif A. Evaluation of the wound healing activity of sesame oil extract in rats. World J Med Sci 2013; 9:74-78.
46. Mehraein F, Sarbishegi M, Aslani A. Evaluation of effect of oleuropein on skin wound healing in aged male BALB/c mice. Cell J 2014; 16:25-30.
47. Alizadeh AM, Ahmadi A, Mohammadzadeh M, Paknejad M, Mohagheghi M. The effect of HESA-A, an herbal-marine compound, on wound healing process: an experimental study. Res J Biol Sci 2009; 4:298-302.
48. Ghasemi M, Ghasemi N, Azimi-Amin J. Adsorbent ability of treated Peganum harmala-L seeds for the removal of Ni (II) from aqueous solutions: kinetic, equilibrium and thermodynamic studies. Indian J Mater Sci 2014; 2014:1-9.
49. Mohammadi H-a, Sajjadi S-E, Noroozi M, Mirhosseini M. Collection and assessment of traditional medicinal plants used by the indigenous people of Dastena in Iran. J Herbmed Pharmacol 2016; 5:54-60.
50. Jalilian Tabar F, Lorestani A, Gholami R, Behzadi A, Fereidoni M. Physical and mechanical properties of oak (Quercus Persica) fruits. Agric Eng Int 2012; 13:1-4.
51. Niknam F, Azadi A, Barzegar A, Faridi P, Tanideh N, Zarshenas MM. Phytochemistry and phytotherapeutic aspects of Elaeagnus angustifolia. Curr Drug Discov Technol 2016; 13:199-210.
52. Bahmani M, Rafieian-Kopaei M, Jeloudari M, Eftekhari Z, Delfan B, Zargaran A, et al. A review of the health effects and uses of drugs of plant licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) in Iran. Asian Pac J Trop Dis 2014; 4:847-849.
53. Nabati F, Mojab F, Habibi-Rezaei M, Bagherzadeh K, Amanlou M, Yousefi B. Large scale screening of commonly used Iranian traditional medicinal plants against urease activity. DARU 2012; 20:72-80.
54. Gharaghani A, Solhjoo S, Oraguzie N. A review of genetic resources of pome fruits in Iran. Genet Resour Crop Evol 2016; 63:151-172.
55. Masoomi F, Feyzabadi Z, Hamedi S, Jokar A, Sadeghpour O, Toliyat T, et al. Constipation and laxative herbs in Iranian traditional medicine. Iran Red Crescent Med J 2016; 18:1-6.
56. Sefidkon F, Jalili A, Mirhaji T. Essential oil composition of three Artemisia spp. from Iran. Flavour Fragr J 2002; 17:150-152.
57. Moallem SA, Hosseinzadeh H, Ghoncheh F. Evaluation of antidepressant effects of aerial parts of Echium vulgare on mice. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2007; 10:189-196.
58. Safavi K, Rajaian H, Nazifi S. The effect of hydroalcoholic extract of Punica granatum flower on coagulation parameters in rats. Comp Clin Path 2014; 23:1757-1762.
59. Farhadi A, Eftekhari Z, Shahsavari F, Joudaki Y, Pour-Anbari P, Bahmani M, et al. The most important medicinal plants affecting the brain and nerves: an overview on Iranian ethnobotanical sources. Der Pharma Chemica 2016; 8:269-274.
60. Javidnia K, Mojab F, Mojahedi S. Chemical constituents of the essential oil of Stachys lavandulifolia from Iran. Iran J Pharm Res 2004; 3:61-63.
61. Fathi Rezaei P, Fouladdel S, Hassani S, Yousefbeyk F, Ghaffari SM, Amin G, et al. Induction of apoptosis and cell cycle arrest by pericarp polyphenol-rich extract of Baneh in human colon carcinoma HT29 cells. Food Chem Toxicol 2012; 50:1054-1059.
62. Valiei M, Shafaghat A, Salimi F. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of the flower and root hexane extracts of Althaea officinalis in Northwest Iran. J Med Plant Res 2011; 5:6972-6976.
63. Mikaili P, Shayegh J, Asghari MH, Sarahroodi S, Sharifi M. Currently used traditional phytomedicines with hot nature in Iran. Biol Res 2011; 2:56-68.
64. Mikaili P, Shayegh J, Sarahroodi S, Sharifi M. Pharmacological properties of herbal oil extracts used in Iranian traditional medicine. Adv Environ Biol 2012; 6:153-158.
65. Farzaei H, Abbasabadi Z, Shams-Ardekani R, Abdollahi M, Rahimi R. A comprehensive review of plants and their active constituents with wound healing activity in traditional Iranian medicine. Wounds 2014; 26:197-206.
66. Eming SA, Martin P, Tomic-Canic M. Wound repair and regeneration: mechanisms, signaling, and translation. Sci Transl Med 2014; 6:1-36.
67. Wang Y, Beekman J, Hew J, Jackson S, Issler-Fisher AC, Parungao R, et al. Burn injury: challenges and advances in burn wound healing, infection, pain and scarring. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2018; 123:3-17.
68. Sharafzadeh S, Alizadeh O. Some medicinal plants cultivated in Iran. J Appl Pharm Sci 2012; 2:134-137.
69. Pazyar N, Yaghoobi R, Rafiee E, Mehrabian A, Feily A. Skin wound healing and phytomedicine: a review. Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2014; 27:303-310.