1. Kalikkot Thekkeveedu R, Guaman MC, Shivanna B. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: A review of pathogenesis and pathophysiology. Res Med 2017; 132: 170-177.
2. Li P, Tao W, Yang L, Shu Y. Effect of soluble epoxide hydrolase in hyperoxic acute lung injury in mice. Inflammation 2018; 41: 1065-1072.
3. Hsiao C, Lin H, Chang Y, Yang S, Tsao L, Lee C, et al. Intravenous fish oil containing lipid emulsion attenuates inflammatory cytokines and the development of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in very premature infants: A double-blind, randomized controlled trial. Clin Nutr 2018; pii: S0261-5614(18)31148-8.
4. Wang J, Dong W. Oxidative stress and bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Gene 2018; 678: 177-183.
5. Chen C, Hwang J, Chou H, Shiah H. Tn ( N -acetyl- d -galactosamine- O -serine/threonine) immunization protects against hyperoxia-induced lung injury in adult mice through inhibition of the nuclear factor kappa B activity. Int Immunopharmacol 2018; 59: 261-268.
6. Han CH, Guan ZB, Zhang PX, Fang HL, Li L, Zhang HM, et al. Oxidative stress induced necroptosis activation is involved in the pathogenesis of hyperoxic acute lung injury. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2018; 495: 2178-2183.
7. Tian SL, Yang Y, Liu XL, Xu QB. Emodin attenuates bleomycin-induced pulmonary fibrosis via anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative activities in rats. Med Sci Monit 2018; 24: 1-10.
8. Huang W, Huang M, Ouyang H, Peng J, Liang J. Oridonin inhibits vascular inflammation by blocking NF-κB and MAPK activation. Eur J Pharmacol 2018; 826: 133-139.
9. Hasan SK, Sultana S. Geraniol attenuates 2-acetylaminofluorene induced oxidative stress, inflammation and apoptosis in the liver of wistar rats. Toxicol Mech Methods 2015; 25: 559-573.
10. Zhang Z, Li X, Li D, Luo M, Li Y, Song L, et al. Asiaticoside ameliorates β-amyloid-induced learning and memory deficits in rats by inhibiting mitochondrial apoptosis and reducing inflammatory factors. Exp Ther Med 2017; 13: 413-420.
11. Wang X, Cai X, Wang W, Jin Y, Chen M, Huang X, et al. Effect of asiaticoside on endothelial cells in hypoxia‑induced pulmonary hypertension. Mol Med Rep 2017; 17: 2893-2900.
12. Zhang Z, Cai P, Zhou J, Liu M, Jiang X. Effects of asiaticoside on human umbilical vein endothelial cell apoptosis induced by Abeta1-42. Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8: 15828-15833.
13. Song D, Jiang X, Liu Y, Sun Y, Cao S, Zhang Z. Asiaticoside attenuates cell growth inhibition and apoptosis induced by Aβ1-42 via inhibiting the TLR4/NF-κB signaling pathway in human brain microvascular endothelial cells. Front Pharmacol 2018; 9: 28.
14. Wu S, Chiu H, Chen A, Lin H, Lin H, Caplan M. Efficacy of different probiotic combinations on death and necrotizing enterocolitis in a premature rat model. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2013; 57: 23-28.
15. Qiu J, Yu L, Zhang X, Wu Q, Wang D, Wang X, et al. Asiaticoside attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury via down-regulation of NF-κB signaling pathway. Int Immunopharmacol 2015; 26: 181-187.
16. Wang S, Dang H, Xu F, Deng J, Zheng X. The Wnt7b/β-catenin signaling pathway is involved in the protective action of calcitonin gene-related peptide on hyperoxia-induced lung injury in premature rats. Cell Mol Biol Lett 2018; 23: 4.
17. Donda K, Zambrano R, Moon Y, Percival J, Vaidya R, Dapaah-Siakwan F, et al. Riociguat prevents hyperoxia-induced lung injury and pulmonary hypertension in neonatal rats without effects on long bone growth. PLOS One 2018; 13: e199927.
18. Che Z, Liu Y, Chen Y, Cao J, Liang C, Wang L, et al. The apoptotic pathways effect of fine particulate from cooking oil fumes in primary fetal alveolar type II epithelial cells. Mutat Res Genet Toxicol Environ Mutagen 2014; 761: 35-43.
19. Xu Y, Meng C, Liu G, Yang D, Fu L, Zhang M, et al. Classically activated macrophages protect against lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by expressing amphiregulin in mice. Anesthesiology 2016; 124: 1086-1099.
20. Han X, Li Q, Wang C, Li Y. MicroRNA-204-3p Attenuates high glucose-induced MPC5 podocytes apoptosis by targeting braykinin B2 receptor. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 2018; doi: 10.1055/a-0630-0173.
21. Safari M, Parsaie H, Sameni HR, Aldaghi MR, Zarbakhsh S. Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Apoptotic effects of apigenin on number of viable and apoptotic blastomeres, zona pellucida thickness and hatching rate of mouse embryos. Int J Fertil Steril 2018; 12: 257-262.
22. Fang Y, Xu Z, Shi Y, Pei F, Yang W, Ma N, et al. Protection mechanism of Se-containing protein hydrolysates from Se-enriched rice on Pb2+-induced apoptosis in PC12 and RAW264.7 cells. Food Chem 2017; 219: 391-398.
23. Bhunwal S, Mukhopadhyay K, Bhattacharya S, Dey P, Dhaliwal LK. Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia in Preterm Neonates in a Level III Neonatal Unit in India. Indian Pediatr 2018; 55: 211-215.
24. Huang J, Zhang L, Tang J, Shi J, Qu Y, Xiong T, et al. Human milk as a protective factor for bronchopulmonary dysplasia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 2019; 104: F128-F136.
25. Rakshasbhuvankar A, Patole S, Simmer K, Pillow JJ. Enteral vitamin A for reducing severity of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in extremely preterm infants: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Pediatr 2017; 17: 204.
26. Bui CB, Pang MA, Sehgal A, Theda C, Lao JC, Berger PJ, et al. Pulmonary hypertension associated with bronchopulmonary dysplasia in preterm infants. J Reprod Immunol 2017; 124: 21-29.
27. Bolognese AC, Yang W, Hansen LW, Denning N, Nicastro JM, Coppa GF, et al. Inhibition of necroptosis attenuates lung injury and improves survival in neonatal sepsis. Surgery 2018; 164: 110-116.
28. Fiaturi N, Russo JW, Nielsen HC, Castellot JJ. CCN5 in alveolar epithelial proliferation and differentiation during neonatal lung oxygen injury. J Cell Commun Signal 2018; 12: 217-229.
29. Pynam H, Dharmesh SM. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of marmelosin from Bael (Aegle marmelos L.); Inhibition of TNF-α mediated inflammatory/tumor markers. Biomed Pharmacother 2018; 106: 98-108.
30. Li X, Yin G, Li J, Wu A, Yuan Z, Liang J, et al. The correlation between TNF-α promoter gene polymorphism and genetic susceptibility to cervical cancer. Technol Cancer Res Treat 2018; 17: 1180785145.
31. Yu X, Guan P, Zhu D, Liang Y, Wang T, Wang Z, et al. Magnesium ions inhibit the expression of tumor necrosis factor α and the activity of γ-secretase in a β-amyloid protein-dependent mechanism in APP/PS1 transgenic mice. Front Mol Neurosci 2018; 11: 172.
32. Qiu Y, Cheng X, Bai F, Fang L, Hu H, Sun D. Aucubin protects against lipopolysaccharide-induced acute pulmonary injury through regulating Nrf2 and AMPK pathways. Biomed Pharmacother 2018; 106: 192-199.
33. Yan Y, Shao M, Qi Q, Xu Y, Yang X, Zhu F, et al. Artemisinin analogue SM934 ameliorates DSS-induced mouse ulcerative colitis via suppressing neutrophils and macrophages. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2018; 39: 1633-1644.
34. Olave N, Lal CV, Halloran B, Bhandari V, Ambalavanan N. Iloprost attenuates hyperoxia-mediated impairment of lung development in newborn mice. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 2018; 315: L535-L544.
35. Wang X, An X, Wang X, Bao C, Li J, Yang D, et al. Curcumin ameliorated ventilator-induced lung injury in rats. Biomed Pharmacother 2018; 98: 754-761.
36. Fukuda S, Enkhbaatar P, Nelson C, Cox RA, Wolfson MR, Shaffer TH, et al. Lack of durable protection against cotton smoke-induced acute lung injury in sheep by nebulized single chain urokinase plasminogen activator or tissue plasminogen activator. Clin Transl Med 2018; 7: 17.
37. Zhao L, Yee M, O’Reilly MA. Transdifferentiation of alveolar epithelial type II to type I cells is controlled by opposing TGF-β and BMP signaling. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 2013; 305: L409-L418.
38. Ikehata M, Yumoto R, Kato Y, Nagai J, Takano M. Mechanism of insulin uptake in rat alveolar type II and type I-like epithelial cells. Biol Pharm Bull 2009; 32: 1765-1769.
39. Huang Z, Sheng Y, Chen M, Hao Z, Hu F, Ji L. Liquiritigenin and liquiritin alleviated MCT-induced HSOS by activating Nrf2 antioxidative defense system. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2018; 355: 18-27.
40. Hasselbalch HC, Thomassen M, Hasselbalch Riley C, Kjær L, Stauffer Larsen T, Jensen MK, et al. Whole blood transcriptional profiling reveals deregulation of oxidative and antioxidative defence genes in myelofibrosis and related neoplasms. potential implications of downregulation of Nrf2 for genomic instability and disease progression. PLOS One 2014; 9: e112786.
41. Park C, Hong S, Shin S, Lee D, Han M, Cha H, et al. Activation of the Nrf2/HO-1 signaling pathway contributes to the protective effects of sargassum serratifolium extract against oxidative stress-induced DNA damage and apoptosis in SW1353 human chondrocytes. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018; 15: 1173.
42. Cho R, Yang C, Tseng H, Hsiao L, Lin C, Yang C. Haem oxygenase-1 up-regulation by rosiglitazone via ROS-dependent Nrf2-antioxidant response elements axis or PPARγ attenuates LPS-mediated lung inflammation. Br J Pharmacol 2018; 175: 3928-3946.
43. Wang Z, Zhang A, Meng W, Wang T, Li D, Liu Z, et al. Ozone protects the rat lung from ischemia-reperfusion injury by attenuating NLRP3-mediated inflammation, enhancing Nrf2 antioxidant activity and inhibiting apoptosis. Eur J Pharmacol 2018; 835: 82-93.
44. Zhang C, Shu L, Kong AT. MicroRNAs: new players in cancer prevention targeting Nrf2, oxidative stress and inflammatory pathways. Curr Pharmacol Rep 2015; 1: 21-30.