1. DeSantis CE, Ma J, Goding Sauer A, Newman LA, Jemal A. Breast cancer statistics, 2017, racial disparity in mortality by state. CA Cancer J Clin 2017; 67:439-448.
2. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer Statistics, 2017. CA Cancer J Clin 2020;70:7-30.
3. Jafari SH, Saadatpour Z, Salmaninejad A, Momeni F, Mokhtari M, Nahand JS, et al. Breast cancer diagnosis: Imaging techniques and biochemical markers. J Cell Physiol 2018;233:5200-5213.
4. Gholamin S, Mirzaei H. GD2-targeted immunotherapy and potential value of circulating microRNAs in neuroblastoma. J Cell Physiol 2018; 233:866-879.
5. Keshavarzi M, Sorayayi S, Jafar Rezaei M, Mohammadi M, Ghaderi A, Rostamzadeh A, et al. MicroRNAs-based imaging techniques in cancer diagnosis and therapy. J Cell Biochem 2017;118:4121-4128.
6. Hashemi ZS, Moghadam MF, Farokhimanesh S, Rajabibazl M, Sadroddiny E. Inhibition of breast cancer metastasis by co-transfection of miR-31/193b-mimics. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2018;21:427-433.
7. Khani P, Nasri F, Khani Chamani F, Saeidi F, Sadri Nahand J, Tabibkhooei A, et al. Genetic and epigenetic contribution to astrocytic gliomas pathogenesis. J Neurochem 2019;148:188-203.
8. Mirzaei H, Fathullahzadeh S, Khanmohammadi R, Darijani M, Momeni F, Masoudifar A, et al. State of the art in microRNA as diagnostic and therapeutic biomarkers in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. J Cell Physiol 2018;233:888-900.
9. Ranjbarnejad F, Nadri S, Biglari A, Mohammadi Yeganeh S, Paryan M. Effect of let-7a overexpression on the differentiation of conjunctiva mesenchymal stem cells into photoreceptor-like cells. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2019;22:878-883.
10. Mirzaei H, Ferns GA, Avan A, Mobarhan MG. Cytokines and microRNA in coronary artery disease. Adv Clin Chem 2017;82:47-70.
11. Mohammadi M, Goodarzi M, Jaafari MR, Mirzaei HR, Mirzaei H. Circulating microRNA: a new candidate for diagnostic biomarker in neuroblastoma. Cancer Gene Ther 2016; 23: 371-372.
12. Shi M, Guo N. MicroRNA expression and its implications for the diagnosis and therapeutic strategies of breast cancer. Cancer Treat Rev 2009; 35: 328-334.
13. Svoronos AA, Engelman DM, Slack FJ. OncomiR or tumor suppressor? The duplicity of microRNAs in cancer. Cancer Res 2016; 76: 3666-3670.
14. Li F, Lv JH, Liang L, Wang JC, Li CR, Sun L, et al. Downregulation of microRNA-21 inhibited radiation-resistance of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Cell Int 2018; 20: 18-39.
15. Porzycki P, Ciszkowicz E, Semik M, Tyrka M. Combination of three miRNA (miR-141, miR-21, and miR-375) as potential diagnostic tool for prostate cancer recognition. Int Urol Nephrol 2018;50:1619-1626.
16. Mavridis K, Stravodimos K, Scorilas A. Downregulation and prognostic performance of microRNA 224 expression in prostate cancer. Clin Chem 2013;59:261-269.
17. Liu F, He Y, Shu R, Wang S. MicroRNA-1297 regulates hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation and apoptosis by targeting EZH2. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015;8:4972-4980.
18. Sun J, Tian X, Lu S-Q, Hu H-B. MicroRNA-4465 suppresses tumor proliferation and metastasis in non-small cell lung cancer by directly targeting the oncogene EZH2. Biomed Pharmacother 2017;96:1358-1362.
19. Li X, Wang Hl, Peng X, Zhou Hf, Wang X. MiR-1297 mediates PTEN expression and contributes to cell progression in LSCC. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2012;427:254-260.
20. Chen Z, Zhang M, Qiao Y, Yang J, Yin Q. MicroRNA-1297 contributes to the progression of human cervical carcinoma through PTEN. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 2018;46:1120-1126.
21. Kodahl AR, Lyng MB, Binder H, Cold S, Gravgaard K, Knoop AS, et al. Novel circulating microRNA signature as a potential non‐invasive multi‐marker test in ER‐positive early‐stage breast cancer: A case control study. Mol Oncol 2014 ;8:874-883.
22. Zearo S, Kim E, Zhu Y, Zhao JT, Sidhu SB, Robinson BG, et al. MicroRNA-484 is more highly expressed in serum of early breast cancer patients compared to healthy volunteers. BMC Cancer 2014;14:1-7.
23. Shimomura A, Shiino S, Kawauchi J, Takizawa S, Sakamoto H, Matsuzaki J, et al. Novel combination of serum microRNA for detecting breast cancer in the early stage. Cancer Sci 2016; 107:326-334.
24. Chan M, Liaw CS, Ji SM, Tan HH, Wong CY, Thike AA, et al. Identification of circulating microRNA signatures for breast cancer detection. Clin Cancer Res 2013;19:4477-4487.
25. Pigati L, Yaddanapudi SC, Iyengar R, Kim D-J, Hearn SA, Danforth D, et al. Selective release of microRNA species from normal and malignant mammary epithelial cells. PLoS One 2010;5:e13515.
26. Wu Q, Lu Z, Li H, Lu J, Guo L, Ge Q. Next-generation sequencing of microRNAs for breast cancer detection. J Biomed Biotechnol 2011;2011:597145.
27. Kong YW, Ferland-McCollough D, Jackson TJ, Bushell M. MicroRNAs in cancer management. Lancet Oncol 2012;13:249-258.
28. Wang Y, Yin W, Lin Y, Yin K, Zhou L, Du Y, et al. Downregulated circulating microRNAs after surgery: potential noninvasive biomarkers for diagnosis and prognosis of early breast cancer. Cell Death Discov 2018;4: 87-95.
29. Chan M, Liaw CS, Ji SM, Tan HH, Wong C-Y, Thike AA, et al. Identification of circulating microRNA signatures for breast cancer detection. Clin Cancer Res 2013;19:4477-4487.
30. Chen P, Wang BL, Pan BS, Guo W. MiR-1297 regulates the growth, migration and invasion of colorectal cancer cells by targeting cyclo-oxygenase-2. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2014;15:9185-9190.
31. Çökmüş FP, Özmen E, Alkin T, Batir MB, Çam FS. Evaluation of serum MicroRNA expression profiles in patients with panic disorder. Psychiat Clin Psychopharm 2019;29:8-13.
32. Gao W, Cao Y, Guo P, Bao X, Zhu H, Zheng J, et al. Downregulation of miR-1297 predicts poor prognosis and enhances gastric cancer cell growth by targeting CREB1. Biomed Pharmacother 2018;105:413-419.
33. Gasparini P, Cascione L, Fassan M, Lovat F, Guler G, Balci S, et al. MicroRNA expression profiling identifies a four microRNA signature as a novel diagnostic and prognostic biomarker in triple negative breast cancers. Oncotarget 2014;5:1174-1184.
34. Nassar FJ, Nasr R, Talhouk R. MicroRNAs as biomarkers for early breast cancer diagnosis, prognosis and therapy prediction. Pharmacol Ther 2017;172:34-49.
35. Karami-Tehrani F, Malek AR, Shahsavari Z, Atri M. Evaluation of RIP1K and RIP3K expressions in the malignant and benign breast tumors. Tumour Biol. 2016 ;37:8849-8856.
36. Mitchell PS, Parkin RK, Kroh EM, Fritz BR, Wyman SK, Pogosova-Agadjanyan EL, et al. Circulating microRNAs as stable blood-based markers for cancer detection. Proc Natl Acad Sci 2008;105:10513-10518.
37. Livak KJ, Schmittgen TD. Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2− ΔΔCT method. Methods. 2001;25:402-408.
38. Altman DG. Practical statistics for medical research: CRC press; 1990.
39. He S, Zhang G, Dong H, Ma M, Sun Q. MiR-203 facilitates tumor growth and metastasis by targeting fibroblast growth factor 2 in breast cancer. Onco Targets Ther 2016;9:6203-6210.
40. Tang W, Xu P, Wang H, Niu Z, Zhu D, Lin Q, et al. MicroRNA-150 suppresses triple-negative breast cancer metastasis through targeting hMga2. Onco Targets Ther 2018;11:2319-2332.
41. Li P, Dong J, Zhou X, Sun W, Huang H, Chen T, et al. Expression patterns of microRNA-329 and its clinical performance in diagnosis and prognosis of breast cancer. Onco Targets Ther 2017;10:5711-5718.
42. Li C, Zhang J, Ma Z, Zhang F, Yu W. miR-19b serves as a prognostic biomarker of breast cancer and promotes tumor progression through PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Onco Targets Ther 2018;11:4087-4095.
43. Liu C, Liu Z, Li X, Tang X, He J, Lu S. MicroRNA-1297 contributes to tumor growth of human breast cancer by targeting PTEN/PI3K/AKT signaling. Oncol Rep 2017;38:2435-2443.
44. Xing T, Hongtao X, Wenqing Y, Wang B, Zhang J. Expression profiles of microRNA molecules in different stages of chronic hepatitis B virus infection and its clinical significance. Chin J Infect Dis 2013;31:586-592.
45. Kleivi Sahlberg K, Bottai G, Naume B, Burwinkel B, Calin GA, Borresen-Dale AL, et al. A serum microRNA signature predicts tumor relapse and survival in triple-negative breast cancer patients. Clin Cancer Res 2015;21:1207-1214.
46. Cuk K, Zucknick M, Heil J, Madhavan D, Schott S, Turchinovich A, et al. Circulating microRNAs in plasma as early detection markers for breast cancer. Int J Cancer 2013;132:1602-1612.