1. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2020. CA: A CA Cancer J Clin 2020; 70:7-30.
2. Reid BM, Permuth JB, Sellers TA. Epidemiology of ovarian cancer: A review. Cancer Biol Med 2017; 14:9-32.
3. Chen W, Zheng R, Baade PD, Zhang S, Zeng H, Bray F, et al. Cancer statistics in China, 2015. CA Cancer J Clin 2016; 66:115-132.
4. Cho Y, Milane L, Amiji MM. Genetic and epigenetic strategies for advancing ovarian cancer immunotherapy. Expert Opin Biol Ther 2019; 19:547-560.
5. Siegel RL, Miller KD, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2015. CA Cancer J Clin 2015; 65:5-29.
6. Lheureux S, Gourley C, Vergote I, Oza AM. Epithelial ovarian cancer. The Lancet 2019; 393:1240-1253.
7. Mavilio F, Simeone A, Giampaolo A, Faiella A, Zappavigna V, Acampora D, et al. Differential and stage-related expression in embryonic tissues of a new human homoeobox gene. Nature 1986; 324:664-668.
8. Kappen C, Yaworsky PJ, Muller YL, Salbaum JM. Transgenic studies on homeobox genes in nervous system development: spina bifida in Isl1 transgenic mice. Transgenic Res 2013; 22:343-358.
9. Kobrossy L, Rastegar M, Featherstone M. Interplay between chromatin and trans-acting factors regulating the Hoxd4 promoter during neural differentiation. J Biol Chem 2006; 281:25926-25939.
10. Van Scherpenzeel Thim V, Remacle S, Picard J, Cornu G, Gofflot F, Rezsohazy R, et al. Mutation analysis of the HOX paralogous 4-13 genes in children with acute lymphoid malignancies:Identification of a novel germline mutation of HOXD4 leading to a partial loss-of-function. Hum Mutat 2005; 25:384-395.
11. Kumar V, Sekar M, Sarkar P, Acharya KK, Thirumurugan K. Dynamics of HOX gene expression and regulation in adipocyte development. Gene 2020:145308.
12. Prin F, Serpente P, Itasaki N, Gould AP. Hox proteins drive cell segregation and non-autonomous apical remodelling during hindbrain segmentation. Development 2014; 141:1492-1502.
13. Zha Y, Ding E, Yang L, Mao L, Wang X, McCarthy BA, et al. Functional dissection of HOXD cluster genes in regulation of neuroblastoma cell proliferation and differentiation. PLoS One 2012; 7:e40728.
14. Liu H, Xu Y, Zhang Q, Yang H, Shi W, Liu Z, et al. Prognostic significance of TBL1XR1 in predicting liver metastasis for early stage colorectal cancer. Surg Oncol 2017; 26:13-20.
15. Liu K, Li Y, Yu B, Wang F, Mi T, Zhao Y. Silencing non-SMC chromosome-associated polypeptide G inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Can J Physiol Pharmacol 2018; 96:1246-1254.
16. Pan D, Xia X-X, Zhou H, Jin S-Q, Lu Y-Y, Liu H, et al. COCO enhances the efficiency of photoreceptor precursor differentiation in early human embryonic stem cell-derived retinal organoids. Stem Cell Res Ther 2020; 11:1-12.
17. Chen T, Liu H, Liu Z, Li K, Qin R, Wang Y, et al. FGF19 and FGFR4 promotes the progression of gallbladder carcinoma in an autocrine pathway dependent on GPBAR1-cAMP-EGR1 axis. Oncogene 2021:1-13.
18. Liu H, Gong Z, Li K, Zhang Q, Xu Z, Xu Y. SRPK1/2 and PP1α exert opposite functions by modulating SRSF1-guided MKNK2 alternative splicing in colon adenocarcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2021; 40:1-16.
19. Zhao H, Liu X, Yu L, Lin S, Zhang C, Xu H, et al. Comprehensive landscape of epigenetic-dysregulated lncRNAs reveals a profound role of enhancers in carcinogenesis in BC subtypes. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 2021; 23:667-681.
20. Guo XQ, Wei YM, Yu B. Recombinant Mycobacterium smegmatis expressing Hsp65-hIL-2 fusion protein and its influence on lymphocyte function in mice. Asian Pac J Trop Med 2012; 5:347-351.
21. Xu J, Ji L, Ruan Y, Wan Z, Lin Z, Xia S, et al. UBQLN1 mediates sorafenib resistance through regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and ROS homeostasis by targeting PGC1β in hepatocellular carcinoma. Signal Transduct Target Ther 2021; 6:1-13.
22. DeInnocentes P, Perry AL, Graff EC, Lutful Kabir FM, Curtis Bird R. Characterization of HOX gene expression in canine mammary tumour cell lines from spontaneous tumours. Vet Comp Oncol 2015; 13:322-336.
23. Zhao XW, Zhan YB, Bao JJ, Zhou JQ, Zhang FJ, Bin Y, et al. Clinicopathological analysis of HOXD4 expression in diffuse gliomas and its correlation with IDH mutations and 1p/19q co-deletion. Oncotarget 2017; 8:115657-115666.
24. Liu H, Tian H, Zhao J, Jia Y. High HOXD4 protein expression in gastric adenocarcinoma tissues indicates unfavorable clinical outcomes. Saudi J Gastroenterol 2019; 25:46-54.
25. Phua SL, Sivakamasundari V, Shao Y, Cai X, Zhang LF, Lufkin T, et al. Nuclear accumulation of an uncapped RNA produced by Drosha cleavage of a transcript encoding miR-10b and HOXD4. PLoS One 2011; 6:e25689.
26. Kim K, Lee HC, Park JL, Kim M, Kim SY, Noh SM, et al. Epigenetic regulation of microRNA-10b and targeting of oncogenic MAPRE1 in gastric cancer. Epigenetics 2011; 6:740-751.
27. Tan Y, Zhang B, Wu T, Skogerbø G, Zhu X, Guo X, et al. Transcriptional inhibiton of Hoxd4 expression by miRNA-10a in human breast cancer cells. BMC Mol Biol 2009; 10:1-9.