1. Gulkesen K, Erdogru T, Sargin CF, Karpuzoglu G. Expression of extracellular matrix proteins and vimentin in testes of azoospermic man: an immunohistochemical and morphometric study. Asian J Androl 2002; 4:55-60.
2. Laurie G, Leblond C, Martin G. Localization of type IV collagen, laminin, heparan sulfate proteoglycan, and fibronectin to the basal lamina of basement membranes. J Cell Biol 1982; 95:340-344.
3. Oğuzkurt P, Kayaselçuk F, Tuncer İ, Alkan M, Hiçsönmez A. Evaluation of extracellular matrix protein composition in sacs associated with undescended testis, hydrocele, inguinal hernia, and peritoneum. Urology 2007; 70:346-350.
4. Siu MK, Cheng CY. Extracellular matrix and its role in spermatogenesis. Adv Exp Med Biol 2009:74-91.
5. Agmon G, Christman KL. Controlling stem cell behavior with decellularized extracellular matrix scaffolds. Curr Opin Solid State Mater Sci 2016; 20:193-201.
6. Gilbert TW, Sellaro TL, Badylak SF. Decellularization of tissues and organs. Biomaterials 2006; 27:3675-3683.
7. Baert Y, Rombaut C, Goossens E. Scaffold-based and scaffold-free testicular organoids from primary human testicular cells. Methods Mol Biol 2019; 1576:283-290.
8. Gharenaz NM, Movahedin M, Mazaheri Z. Three-dimensional culture of mouse spermatogonial stem cells using a decellularised testicular scaffold. Cell J 2020; 21:410.
9. Weymann A, Patil NP, Sabashnikov A, Jungebluth P, Korkmaz S, Li S, et al. Bioartificial heart: A human-sized porcine model–the way ahead. PLoS One 2014; 9:111591.
10. Baert Y, Stukenborg J-B, Landreh M, De Kock J, Jörnvall H, Söder O, et al. Derivation and characterization of a cytocompatible scaffold from human testis. Hum Reprod 2015; 30:256-267.
11. Mirzapour T, Movahedin M, Tengku Ibrahim T, Koruji M, Haron A, Nowroozi M, et al. Effects of basic fibroblast growth factor and leukaemia inhibitory factor on proliferation and shortterm culture of human spermatogonial stem cells. Andrologia 2012; 44:41-55.
12. Crapo PM, Gilbert TW, Badylak SF. An overview of tissue and whole organ decellularization processes. Biomaterials 2011; 32:3233-3243.
13. Gonçalves AC, Griffiths LG, Anthony RV, Orton EC. Decellularization of bovine pericardium for tissue-engineering by targeted removal of xenoantigens. J Heart Valve Dis 2005; 14:212-217.
14. Gui L, Muto A, Chan SA, Breuer CK, Niklason LE. Development of decellularized human umbilical arteries as small-diameter vascular grafts. Tissue Eng Part A 2009; 15:2665-2676.
15. Kasimir M-T, Rieder E, Seebacher G, Silberhumer G, Wolner E, Weigel G, et al. Comparison of different decellularization procedures of porcine heart valves. Int J Artif Organs 2003; 26:421-427.
16. Woods T, Gratzer PF. Effectiveness of three extraction techniques in the development of a decellularized bone–anterior cruciate ligament–bone graft. Biomaterials 2005; 26:7339-7349.
17. Liu W-Y, Lin S-G, Zhuo R-Y, Xie Y-Y, Pan W, Lin X-F, et al. Xenogeneic decellularized scaffold: a novel platform for ovary regeneration. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 2017; 23:61-71.
18. Mazza G, Rombouts K, Hall AR, Urbani L, Luong TV, Al-Akkad W, et al. Decellularized human liver as a natural 3D-scaffold for liver bioengineering and transplantation. Sci Rep 2015; 5:115.
19. Brown BN, Badylak SF. Extracellular matrix as an inductive scaffold for functional tissue reconstruction. Transl Res 2014; 163:268-285.
20. Yang B, Zhang Y, Zhou L, Sun Z, Zheng J, Chen Y, et al. Development of a porcine bladder acellular matrix with well-preserved extracellular bioactive factors for tissue engineering. Tissue EngPart C: Methods 2010; 16:1201-1211.
21. Lun S, Irvine SM, Johnson KD, Fisher NJ, Floden EW, Negron L, et al. A functional extracellular matrix biomaterial derived from ovine forestomach. Biomaterials 2010; 31:4517-4529.
22. Orlando G, Booth C, Wang Z, Totonelli G, Ross CL, Moran E, et al. Discarded human kidneys as a source of ECM scaffold for kidney regeneration technologies. Biomaterials 2013; 34:5915-5925.
23. Vermeulen M, Del Vento F, Kanbar M, Pyr dit Ruys S, Vertommen D, Poels J, et al. Generation of organized porcine testicular organoids in solubilized hydrogels from decellularized extracellular matrix. Int J Mol Sci 2019; 20:5476.
24. Topraggaleh TR, Valojerdi MR, Montazeri L, Baharvand H. A testis-derived macroporous 3D scaffold as a platform for the generation of mouse testicular organoids. Biomater Sci 2019; 7:1422-1436.