1. Zhong Y, Chiou YS, Pan MH, Shahidi F. Anti-inflammatory activity of lipophilic epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) derivatives in LPS-stimulated murine macrophages. Food Chem 2012; 134:742-748.
2. Novilla A, Djamhuri DS, Nurhayati B, Rihibiha DD, Afifah E, Widowati W. Anti-inflammatory properties of oolong tea (Camellia sinensis) ethanol extract and epigallocatechin gallate in LPS-induced RAW 264.7 cells. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2017; 7:1005–1009.
3. Yuvaraj N, Kanmani P, Satishkumar R, Paari A, Pattukumar V, Arul V. Seagrass as a potential source of natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agents. Pharm Biol 2012; 50:458-467.
4. Schieber M, Chandel NS. ROS function in redox signaling and oxidative stress. Curr Biol 2014; 24:453-462.
5. Kattappagari KK, Teja CR, Kommalapati RK, Poosarla C, Gontu SR, Reddy BVR. Role of anti-oxidants in facilitating the body functions: a review. J Orofac Sci 2015; 7:71-75.
6. Mittal M, Siddiqui MR, Tran K, Reddy SP, Malik AB. Reactive oxygen species in inflammation and tissue injury. Antioxid Redox Signal 2014; 20:1126-1167.
7. Gupta A, Singh AK, Kumar R, Ganguly R, Rana HK, Pandey PK, et al. Corilagin in cancer: a critical evaluation of anticancer activities and molecular mechanisms. Molecules 2019; 24:3399-3413.
8. Li Y, Li Z, Hou H, Zhuang Y, Sun L. Metal chelating, inhibitory DNA damage, and anti-inflammatory activities of phenolics from rambutan (Nephelium lappaceum) Peel and the Quantifications of Geraniin and Corilagin. Molecules 2018; 23:2263-2275.
9. Pham AT, Malterud KE Paulsen BS, Diallo D, Wangensteen H. DPPH radical scavenging and xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity of Terminalia macroptera leaves. Nat Prod Commun 2011; 6:1125–1128.
10. Jin F, Cheng D, Tao JY, Zhang SL, Pang R, Guo YJ, et al. Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative effects of corilagin in a rat model of acute cholestasis. BMC Gastroenterol 2013; 13:79-89.
11. Gambari R, Borgatti M, Lampronti I, Fabbri E, Brognara E, Bianchi N, et al. Corilagin is a potent inhibitor of NF-kappaB activity and downregulates TNF-alpha induced expression of IL-8 gene in cystic fibrosis IB3-1 cells. Int Immunopharmacol 2012; 13:308-815.
12. Prahastuti S, Hidayat M, Hasiana ST, Widowati W, Amalia A, Qodariah RL, et al. Ethanol extract of jati belanda (Guazuma ulmifolia L.) as therapy for chronic kidney disease in in vitro model. J Rep Pharm Sci 2019; 8:229-235.
13. Prahastuti S, Hidayat M, Hasiana ST, Widowati W, Widodo WS, Handayani RAS, et al. The ethanol extract of the bastard cedar (Guazuma ulmifolia L.) as anti-oxidants. Pharmaciana 2020; 10:77-88.
14. Irwan M, Girsang E, Nasution AN, Lister INE, Amalia A, Widowati W. Anti-oxidant activities of black soybean extract (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) and daidzein as hydroxyl and nitric oxide scavengers. Majalah Kedokteran Bandung 2020; 52:74-80.
15. Sandhiutami NM, Moordiani M, Laksmitawati DR, Fauziah N, Maesaroh M, Widowati, W. In vitro assesment of anti-inflammatory activities of coumarin and Indonesian cassia extract in RAW264.7 murine macrophage cell line. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2017; 20:99–106.
16. Saanin SN, Wahyudianingsih R, Afni M, Afifah E, Maesaroh M, Widowati W. Suppression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and mediators production by ginger (Zingiber officinale) ethanolic extract and gingerol in lipopolysaccharide-Induced RAW264. 7 murine macrophage cells. Indian J Nat Prod Resour 2021; 11: 260-266.
17. Widowati W, Jasaputra DK, Gunawan KY, Kusuma HSW, Arumwardana S, Wahyuni CD, et al. Turmeric extract potential inhibit inflammatory marker in LPS stimulated marcophage cells. Int J Appl Pharm 2021; 13:7-11.
18. Widowati W, Darsono L, Suherman J, Fauziah N, Maesaroh M, Putu PE. Anti-inflammatory effect of mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.) peel extract and its compounds in LPS-induced RAW 264.7 cells. Nat Prod Sci 2016; 22:147-153.
19. Widowati W, Prahastuti S, Ekayanti NLW, Munshy UZ, Kusuma HSW, Wibowo SHB, et al. Anti-inflammation assay of black soybean extract and its compounds on lipopolysaccharide-induced RAW264.7 cell. J Phys Conf 2019; 1374:012052-012063.
20. Ehrich IN, Novalinda C, Girsang E, Dea E, Mardhotillah A, Widowati W. Hepatoprotective properties of red betel (Piper crocatum Ruiz and Pav) leaves extract towards H2O2-induced HepG2 cells via anti-inflammatory, antinecrotic, anti-oxidant potency. Saudi Pharm J 2020; 28:1182–1189.
21. Liu S, Wang F, Yan L, Zhang L, Song Y, Xi S, Jia J, Sun G. Oxidative stress and MAPK involved into ATF2 expression in immortalized human urothelial cells treated by arsenic. Arch Toxicol 2013; 87:981-989.
22. Yakubu OF, Adebayo AH, Iweala EEJ, Adelani IB, Ishola TA, Zhang YJ. Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities of fractions and compound from Ricinodendron heudelotii (Baill.). Heliyon 2019; 5:02779-02784.
23. Homayouni-Tabrizi M, Asoodeh A, Soltani M. Cytotoxic and anti-oxidant capacity of camel milk peptides: effects of isolated peptide on superoxide dismutase and catalase gene expression. J Food Drug Anal 2017; 25:567-575.
24. Bai X, Pan R, Li M, Li X, Zhang H. HPLC profile of longan (cv. Shixia) pericarp-sourced phenolics and their anti-oxidant and cytotoxic effects. Molecules 2019; 24:619-628.
25. Zhang HX, Liu FW, Ren F, Zhang YL, Nie Z. Neuroprotective effect corilagin in spinal cord injury rat model by inhibiting nuclear factor-kB, inflammation and apoptosis. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med 2017; 14:41-48.
26. Li X, Deng Y, Zheng Z, Huang W, Chen L, Tong Q, et al. Corilagin, a promising medicinal herbal agent. Biomed Pharmacother 2018; 99:43-50.
27. Mosser DM, Edwards JP. Exploring the full spectrum of macrophage activation. Nat Rev Immunol 2008; 8:958-969.
28. Ledoux AC, Perkins ND. NF-κB and the cell cycle. Biochem Soc Trans 2014; 42:76-81.
29. Tanaka T, Narazaki M, Kishimoto T. IL-6 in inflammation, immunity, and disease. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Biol 2014; 6:1-17.
30. Li HR, Liu J, Zhang SL, Luo T, Wu F, Dong JH, et al. Corilagin ameliorates the extreme inflammatory status in sepsis through TLR4 signaling pathways. BMC Complement Altern Med 2017; 17:18-26.
31. Levy D. Endogenous mechanisms underlying the activation and sensitization of meningeal nociceptors: the role of immuno-vascular interactions and cortical spreading depression. Curr Pain Headache Rep 2012; 16:270–277.
32. Gambari R, Borgatti M, Lampronti I, Fabbri E, Brognara E, Bianchi N, et al. Corilagin is a potent inhibitor of NF-kappaB activity and downregulates TNF-alpha induced expression of IL-8 gene in cystic fibrosis IB3-1 cells. Int Immunopharmacol 2012; 13:308-315.
33. Hossain M, Qadri SM, Liu L. Inhibition of nitric oxide synthesis enhances leukocyte rolling and adhesion in human microvasculature. J Inflamm 2012; 9:28-36.
34. Dal Secco D, Moreira AP, Freitas A, Silva JS, Rossi MA, Ferreira SH, et al. Nitric oxide inhibits neutrophil migration by a mechanism dependent on ICAM-1: role of soluble guanylate cyclase. Nitric Oxide 2006; 15:77-86.
35. Bueno-Silva B, Marsola A, Ikegaki M, Alencar SM, Rosalen PL. The effect of seasons on Brazilian red propolis and its botanical source: chemical composition and antibacterial activity. Nat Prod Res 2017; 31:1318-1324.
36. Reddy BU, Mullick R, Kumar A, Sharma G, Bag P, Roy CL, et al. A natural small molecule inhibitor corilagin blocks HCV replication and modulates oxidative stress to reduce liver damage. Antiviral Res 2018; 150:47-59.
37. Wu H, Wang Y, Zhang Y, Xu F, Chen J, Duan L, et al. Breaking the vicious loop between inflammation, oxidative stress and coagulation, a novel anti-thrombus insight of nattokinase by inhibiting LPS-induced inflammation and oxidative stress. Redox Biol 2020; 32:101500-101514.
38. Guo YJ, Zhao L, Li XF, Mei YW, Zhang SL, Tao JY, et al. Effect of Corilagin on anti-inflammation in HSV-1 encephalitis and HSV-1 infected microglias. Eur J Pharmacol 2010; 635:79-86.
39. Conti P, Ronconi G, Caraffa A, Gallenga CE, Ross R, Frydas I, et al. Induction of pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL-1 and IL-6) and lung inflammation by coronavirus-19 (COVI-19 or SARS-CoV-2): anti-inflammatory strategies. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2020; 34:327-331.
40. Thangavelu A, Elavarasu S, Sundaram R, Kumar T, Rajendran D, Prem F. Ancient seed for modern cure - pomegranate review of therapeutic applications in periodontics. J Pharm Bioallied Sci 2017; 9:11-14.
41. Chen JS, Alfajaro MM, Wei J, Chow RD, Filler RB, Eisenbarth SC, et al. Cyclooxgenase-2 is induced by SARS-CoV-2 infection but does not affect viral entry or replication. BioRxiv 2020; 1-30.
42. Yoo SR, Jeong SJ, Lee NR, Shin HK, Seo CS. Simultaneous determination and anti-inflammatory effects of four phenolic compounds in Dendrobii Herba. Nat Prod Res 2017; 31:2923-2926.
43. Salvemini D, Kim SF, Mollace V. Reciprocal regulation of the nitric oxide and cyclooxygenase pathway in pathophysiology: relevance and clinical implications. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2013; 304:473-487.
44. Kawata A, Murakami Y, Suzuki S, Fujisawa S. Anti-inflammatory activity of β-carotene, lycopene and tri-n-butylborane, a scavenger of reactive oxygen species. In Vivo 2018; 32:255-264.
45. Zhao L, Zhang SL, Tao JY, Pang R, Jin F, Guo YJ, et al. Preliminary exploration on anti-inflammatory mechanism of Corilagin (beta-1-O-galloyl-3,6-(R)-hexahydroxydiphenoyl-D-glucose) in vitro. Int Immunopharmacol 2008; 8:1059-1064.
46. Dong XR, Luo M, Fan L, Zhang T, Liu L, Dong JH, et al. Corilagin inhibits the double strand break-triggered NF-κB pathway in irradiated microglial cells. Int J Mol Med 2010; 25:531–536.
47. Napetschnig J, Wu H. Molecular basis of NF-kappaB signaling. Annu Rev Biophys 2013; 42:443–468.
48. Vallabhapurapu S, Karin M. Regulation and function of NF-kappaB transcription factors in the immune system. Annu Rev Immunol 2009; 27:693–733.
49. Liu FC, Yu HP, Chou AH, Lee HC, Liao CC. Corilagin reduces acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity through MAPK and NF-κB signaling pathway in a mouse model. Am J Transl Res 2020; 12:5597-5607.
50. Wancket LM, Meng X, Rogers LK, Liu Y. Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase (Mkp)-1 protects mice against acetaminophen-induced hepatic injury. Toxicol Pathol 2012; 40:1095-1105.
51. Liu FC, Yu HP, Chou AH, Lee HC, Liao CC. Corilagin reduces acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity through MAPK and NF-κB signaling pathway in a mouse model. Am J Transl Res 2020; 12:5597-5607.