1. Kasper D, Fauci A, Hauser S, Longo D, Jameson J, Loscalzo J. Harrison’s principles of internal medicine, 19e: Mcgraw-hill New York, NY, USA:; 2015.
2. Foerst J, Vorpahl M, Engelhardt M, Koehler T, Tiroch K, Wessely R. Evolution of coronary stents: from bare-metal stents to fully biodegradable, drug-eluting stents. Comb Prod Ther 2013; 3:9-24.
3. Alraies M, Darmoch F, Tummala R, Waksman R. Diagnosis and management challenges of in-stent restenosis in coronary arteries. World J Cardial 2017; 9:640-651.
4. Zhao J, Mo Z, Guo F, Shi D, Han Q, Liu Q. Drug loaded nanoparticle coating on totally bioresorbable PLLA stents to prevent in‐stent restenosis. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 2018;106:88-95.
5. Regazzoli D, Leone P, Colombo A, Latib A. New generation bioresorbable scaffold technologies: an update on novel devices and clinical results. J Thorac Dis 2017; 9:979-985.
6. Jinnouchi H, Torii S, Sakamoto A, Kolodgie F, Virmani R, Finn A. Fully bioresorbable vascular scaffolds: lessons learned and future directions. Nat Rev Cardiol 2019; 16:286-304.
7. Cerrato E, Barbero U, Gil Romero J, Quadri G, Mejia-Renteria H, Tomassini F, et al. Magmaris™ resorbable magnesium scaffold: state-of-art review. Future Cardiol 2019; 15:267-279.
8. Campos C, Muramatsu T, Iqbal J, Zhang Y, Onuma Y, Garcia-Garcia H, et al. Bioresorbable drug-eluting magnesium-alloy scaffold for treatment of coronary artery disease. Int J Mol Sci 2013; 14:24492-24500.
9. Shi Y, Pei J, Zhang L, Lee B, Yun Y, Zhang J, et al. Understanding the effect of magnesium degradation on drug release and anti-proliferation on smooth muscle cells for magnesium-based drug eluting stents. Corros Sci 2017; 123:297-309.
10. Lukyanova E, Anisimova N, Martynenko N, Kiselevsky M, Dobatkin S, Estrin Y. Features of in vitro and in vivo behaviour of magnesium alloy WE43. Mater Lett 2018; 215:308-311.
11. Pinedo M. Investigation of the corrosion behaviour of bare and polypyrrole-coated WE43 magnesium alloy for the development of biodegradable implants. McGill Univ 2016; .
12. Bennett J, De Hemptinne Q, McCutcheon K. Magmaris resorbable magnesium scaffold for the treatment of coronary heart disease: overview of its safety and efficacy. Expert Rev Med Devices 2019; 16:757-769.
13. Rapetto C, Leoncini M. Magmaris: A new generation metallic sirolimus-eluting fully bioresorbable scaffold: present status and future perspectives. J Thorac Dis 2017; 9:903-913.
14. Hideo-Kajita A, Garcia-Garcia H, Kolm P, Azizi V, Ozaki Y, Dan K, et al. Comparison of clinical outcomes between magmaris and orsiro drug eluting stent at 12 months: pooled patient level analysis from biosolve II–III and bioflow II trials. Int J Cardiol 2020; 300:60-65.
15. Haude M, Ince H, Abizaid A, Toelg R, Lemos P, von Birgelen C, et al. Safety and performance of the second-generation drug-eluting absorbable metal scaffold in patients with de-novo coronary artery lesions (biosolve-II): 6 month results of a prospective, multicentre, non-randomised, first-in-man trial. Lancet 2016; 387:31-39.
16. Haude M, Ince H, Kische S, Abizaid A, Tölg R, Alves L, et al. Sustained safety and clinical performance of a drug-eluting absorbable metal scaffold up to 24 months: pooled outcomes of biosolve-II and biosolve-III. EuroIntervention 2017; 13:432-439.
17. Kassimis G, Picard F. Resorbable magnesium scaffolds in acute myocardial infarction patients:“to be or not to be”? Cardiol 2019; 142:97-99.
18. Uddin M, Hall C, Murphy P. Surface treatments for controlling corrosion rate of biodegradable Mg and Mg-based alloy implants. Sci Technol Adv Mater 2015; 16:1-24.
19. Galvin E, Jaiswal S, Lally C, MacDonald B, Duffy B, Processing M. In vitro corrosion and biological assessment of bioabsorbable WE43 Mg alloy specimens. J Manuf Mater Process 2017; 1:8-16.
20. Norroy J. Fabrication and surface modification of PLLA films for cardiovascular applications. 2014.
21. Wu M, Kleiner L, Tang F, Hossainy S, Davies M, Roberts C. Surface characterization of poly (lactic acid)/everolimus and poly (ethylene vinyl alcohol)/everolimus stents. Drug Deliv 2010; 17:376-384.
22. Raval A, Parikh J, Engineer C. Mechanism of controlled release kinetics from medical devices. Braz J Chem Eng 2010; 27:211-225.
23. Jensen L, Thayssen P, Christiansen E, Maeng M, Ravkilde J, Hansen K, et al. Safety and efficacy of everolimus-versus sirolimus-eluting stents: 5-year results from sort out iv. J Am Coll Cardiol 2016; 67:751-762.
24. Lipinski M, Forrestal B, Iantorno M, Torguson R, Waksman R. A comparison of the ultrathin orsiro hybrid sirolimus-eluting stent with contemporary drug-eluting stents: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Cardiovasc Revasc Med 2018;19:5-11.
25. Gonzalez J, Hou R, Nidadavolu E, Willumeit-Römer R, Feyerabend F. Magnesium degradation under physiological conditions–best practice. Bioact Mater 2018; 3:174-185.
26. Ozaki Y, Garcia-Garcia H, Shlofmitz E, Hideo-Kajita A, Waksman R. Second-generation drug-eluting resorbable magnesium scaffold: review of the clinical evidence. Cardiovasc Revasc Med 2020; 21:127-136.
27. Raisi A, Asefnejad A, Shahali M, Doozandeh Z, Kamyab Moghadas B, Saber-Samandari S, Khandan A. A soft tissue fabricated using a freeze-drying technique with carboxymethyl chitosan and nanoparticles for promoting effects on wound healing. Journal of Nanoanalysis. 2022;7:262-274.
28. Sadrnezhad K, Gharavi A, Namazi A. Software for kinetic process simulation. Int J Eng 2003; 16:71-79.
29. Mazet N. Modeling of gas-solid reactions. 2. nonporous solids. Int Chem Eng 1992; 32:271-284.
30. Freire M, Alexandrino F, Marcelino H, Picciani P, Genre J, Oliveira A, et al. Understanding drug release data through thermodynamic analysis. Materials (Basel) 2017; 10:651-668.
31. Fang H. The kinetics of drug dissolution in polymers during hot-melt extrusion. New Jersey Inst Technol 2015; 229:1-48.
32. Ahmadi F, Salmasi Z, Mojarad M, Eslahi A, Tayarani-Najaran Z. G-CSF augments the neuroprotective effect of conditioned medium of dental pulp stem cells against hypoxic neural injury in SH-SY5Y cells. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2021; 24:1743-1752.
33. Ghasemi M, Nejad MG, Aghaei I. Knowledge management orientation and operational performance relationship in medical tourism (overview of the model performance in the COVID-19 pandemic and post-pandemic era). Health Serv Manage Res 2020; 34:208-222.
34. Garayemi S, Raeisi F. Graphene oxide as a docking station for modern drug delivery system. by ulva lactuca species study its antimicrobial, anti-fungal and anti-Blood cancer activity. Adv Appl Nanobio Technol 2020; 1:53-62.
35. Masoumzadeh R. Polyethyleneimine-based materials for gene therapy, bioimaging and drug delivery systems applications. Adv Appl Nanobio Technol 2021; 2:13-16.
36. Patel B, Karkar T, Bhatt M. Synthesis of 5-substituted-1, 3, 4-oxadiazole clubbed pyrazole and dihydropyrimidine derivatives as potent bioactive agents. Eur Chem Bull 2021; 10:13-20.
37. Pathare PG, Tekale SU, Damale MG, Sangshetti JN, Shaikh RU, Kótai L, et al. Pyridine and benzoisothiazole based pyrazolines: synthesis, characterization, biological activity, molecular docking and admet study. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:10-21.
38. Giorgadze TG, Khutsishvili IG, Melikishvili ZG, Bregadze VGJECB. Silver atoms encapsulated in G4 PAMAM (polyamidoamine) dendrimers as a model for their use in nanomedicine for phototherapy. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:22-27.
39. Bakhtadze V, Mosidze V, Machaladze T, Kharabadze N, Lochoshvili D, Pajishvili M, et al. Activity of Pd-MnOx/CORDIERITE (Mg, Fe) 2Al4Si5O18) catalyst for carbon monoxide oxidation. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:75-77.
40. Hassan SS, Kamel AH, Hashem HM, Bary E. Drug delivery systems between metal, liposome, and polymer-based nanomedicine: a review. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:91-102.
41. Mikhailov O, Chachkov D. Novel oxidation degree–zn+ 3 in the macrocyclic compound with trans-di [benzo] porphyrazine and fluoride ligand: quantum-chemical consideration. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:160-163.
42. Dudo T, Turnbull MM, Wikaira J. Synthesis, crystal structure and magnetic properties of bis (3-amino-2-chloropyridine) dibromidocopper (II). Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:174-178.
43. Dža mbić A, Muratović S, Veljović E, Softić A, Dautović E, Husejnović MŠ, et al. Evaluation of anti-oxidative, antimicrobial and cytotoxic activity of the synthetized arylmethylenbis (3-hydroxy-5, 5-dimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1-one) derivatives. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:285-290.
44. Gözükızıl M. PH effect on structural, morphological and optical properties of ZnO thin films produced by chemical bath deposition method. Eur Chem Bull 2020; 9:335-338.
45. Shetty SS, Sharma M, Kabekkodu SP, Kumar NA, Satyamoorthy K, Radhakrishnan RJJoc. Understanding the molecular mechanism associated with reversal of oral submucous fibrosis targeting hydroxylysine aldehyde-derived collagen cross-links. J Carcinog 2021; 20:9-.
46. Ali T, Zaki L, Al-Habib M, Sciences AB. The impact of skeletal muscle injury on the expression of Laminin and its role in regeneration. Baghdad J Biochem Appl Biol 2020; 1:27-40.
47. Alwan S, Al-Saeed M, Abid H, Sciences AB. Safety assessment and biochemical evaluation of biogenic silver nanoparticles (using bark extract of C. zeylanicum) in rattus norvegicus rats: safety of biofabricated AgNPs (using cinnamomum zeylanicum extract). Baghdad J Biochem Appl Biol 2021; 2:138-150.
48. Nabishah B, Khalid B, Morat P, Zanariyah A, endocrinology c, diabetes. Regeneration of adrenal cortical tissue after adrenal autotransplantation. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes 1998; 106:419-424.
49. Nabishah B, Merican Z, Morat P, Alias A, Khalid B. Effects of steroid hormones pretreatment on isoprenaline-induced cyclic adenosine 3’, 5’-monophosphate in rat lung. Gen Pharmacol 1990; 21:935-938.
50. Ansari M, Alshahrani S. Nano-encapsulation and characterization of baricitinib using poly-lactic-glycolic acid co-polymer. Saudi Pharm J 2019; 27:491-501.
51. Ansari M. Investigations of polyethylene glycol mediated ternary molecular inclusion complexes of silymarin with beta cyclodextrins. J Appl Pharm Sci 2015; 5:26-31.
52. Ali F, Ahmed H. Synthesis of pectin graft drug to treatment the wounds and inflammations. Chem Methodol 2019, 3:606-619.
53. Ghodsi F, Shahraki M, Habibi-Khorassani SM, Omidikia N, Heidari Majd M. Kinetic modeling on mitoxantrone release from hyaluronic MNP as a drug delivery system. Chem Methodol 2021; 5:30-34.
54. Khosravanian A, Moslehipour A, Ashrafian H, Research B. A review on bioimaging, biosensing, and drug delivery systems based on graphene quantum dots. Prog Chem Biochem Res 2021; 4:44-56.
55. Rezanejade Bardajee G, Ghavami S, Hosseini S. A review on pH and temperature responsive gels in drug delivery. J Chem Rev 2020; 2:80-89.
56. Sapra R, Patel D, Meshram D, Sciences C. A mini review: recent developments of heterocyclic chemistry in some drug discovery scaffolds synthesis. J Med Chem Sci 2020; 3:71-78.
57. Karamian E, Khandan A, Eslami M, Gheisari H, Rafiaei N. Investigation of HA nanocrystallite size crystallographic characterizations in NHA, BHA and HA pure powders and their influence on biodegradation of HA. Adv Mater Res 2014; 829:314-318.
58. Abdellahi M, Karamian E, Najafinezhad A, Ranjabar F, Chami A, Khandan AJJotmbobm. Diopside-magnetite; a novel nanocomposite for hyperthermia applications. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater 2018; 77:534-538.
59. Khandan A, Karamian E, Bonakdarchian MJDH. Mechanochemical synthesis evaluation of nanocrystalline bone-derived bioceramic powder using for bone tissue engineering. Dent Hypotheses 2014; 5:155-161.
60. Razavi M, Khandan A. Safety, regulatory issues, long-term biotoxicity, and the processing environment. Elsevier 2017; 261-279.