1. Cao H, Liu T, Chew SY. The application of nanofibrous scaffolds in neural tissue engineering. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2009; 61:1055–1064.
2. Ko J, Mohtaram NK, Ahmed F, Montgomery A, Carlson M, Lee PC, et al. Fabrication of poly (ϵ-caprolactone) microfiber scaffolds with varying topography and mechanical properties for stem cell-based tissue engineering applications. J Biomater Sci Polym 2014; 25:1–17.
3. Faridi-Majidi R, Nezafati N, Pazouki M, Hesaraki S. Evaluation of morphology and cell behaviour of a novel synthesized electrospun poly ( vinyl pyrrolidone )/ poly ( vinyl alcohol )/ hydroxyapatite nanofibers. Nanomed J 2017; 4:107–114.
4. Guo T, Yang X, Deng J, Zhu L, Wang B, Hao S. Keratin nanoparticles-coating electrospun PVA nanofibers for potential neural tissue applications. J Mater Sci Mater Med 2019; 30:1-9.
5. Akhavan O, Ghaderi E, Abouei E, Hatamie S, Ghasemi E. Accelerated differentiation of neural stem cells into neurons on ginseng-reduced graphene oxide sheets. J Carbon 2013; 66:395-406.
6. Mohamed MA. Bio-effects of aircraft noise and anti-oxidant activity of omega3 on mice brain. Int J Biomed Eng Sci 2016; 3:9-21.
7. Ramanujapuram A. Patanjali yoga sutras in the light of medical neuroscience. 2019.
8. Ghasemi M, Nejad MG, Bagzibagli K. Knowledge management orientation: An innovative perspective to hospital management. Iran J Public Health 2017;46:1639-1645.
9. Zhu W, Masood F, O’Brien J, Zhang LG. Highly aligned nanocomposite scaffolds by electrospinning and electrospraying for neural tissue regeneration. Nanomed Nanotechnol Biol Med 2015; 11:693–704.
10. Kabu S, Gao Y, Kwon BK, Labhasetwar V. Drug delivery, cell-based therapies, and tissue engineering approaches for spinal cord injury. J Control Release 2015; 219:141–154.
11. Gupta D, Venugopal J, Prabhakaran MP, Dev VG, Low S, Choon AT, et al. Aligned and random nanofibrous substrate for the in vitro culture of Schwann cells for neural tissue engineering. Acta Biomater 2009; 5:2560–2569.
12. Sarbatly R, Krishnaiah D, Kamin Z. A review of polymer nanofibres by electrospinning and their application in oil-water separation for cleaning up marine oil spills. Mar Pollut Bull 2016; 106:8–16.
13. Vitchuli N, Shi Q, Nowak J, Kay K, Caldwell JM, Breidt F, et al. Multifunctional ZnO/Nylon6 nanofiber mats by an electrospinning- electrospraying hybrid process for use in protective applications. Sci Technol Adv Mater 2011; 12:1-7.
14. Salimi M, Pirouzfar V, Kianfar E. Enhanced gas transport properties in silica nanoparticle filler-polystyrene nanocomposite membranes. Colloid Polym Sci 2017; 295:215-226.
15. Kianfar F, Kianfar E. Synthesis of isophthalic acid/aluminum nitrate thin film nanocomposite membrane for hard water softening. J Inorg Organomet Polym Mater 2019; 29:2176-2185.
16. Kianfar E. Synthesis of characterization nanoparticles isophthalic acid/aluminum nitrate (CAU-10-H) using method hydrothermal. Adv Chem Res 2020;63.
17. Elfeil WK, Abouelmaatti RR, Sun C, Han W, Li X, Ma J, et al. Identification, cloning, expression of a novel functional anas platyrhynchos mRNA TLR4. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances 2012; 11:1727-1733.
18. Shalaby MN, Sakoury MM, Kholif MA, Alsayed NI. The role of amino acids in improving immunity and growth factors of volleyball players. J Adv Pharm Educ Res 2020; 10:141-145.
19. Shalaby MN. The effect of whey protein (natural nanoparticle) on muscle strength, GH, IGF, T. protein and body composition. Int J Pharm Res Allied Sci 2018; 7:1-8.
20. Gladman SJ, Huang W, Lim S-N, Dyall SC, Boddy S, Kang JX, et al. Improved outcome after peripheral nerve injury in mice with increased levels of endogenous omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. J Neurosci 2012; 32:563–571.
21. Razavi M, Khandan A. Safety, regulatory issues, long-term biotoxicity, and the processing environment. Nanobiomater Sci Develop Eval 2017; :261-279.
22. Barzegar F, Bello A, Fabiane M, Khamlich S, Momodu D, Taghizadeh F, et al. Preparation and characterization of poly ( vinyl alcohol)/ graphene nanofibers synthesized by electrospinning. J Phys Chem Solids 2015; 77:1–16.
23. Lim S-N, Gladman SJ, Dyall SC, Patel U, Virani N, Kang JX, et al. Neurobiology of disease transgenic mice with high endogenous omega-3 fatty acids are protected from spinal cord injury. Neurobiol Dis 2013; 51:104–112.
24. Zhang K, Zheng H, Liang S, Gao C. Aligned PLLA nanofibrous scaffolds coated with graphene oxide for promoting neural cell growth. ACTA Biomater 2016; 37:131-142.
25. Wang J, Wang X, Xu C, Zhang M, Shang X. Preparation of graphene / poly ( vinyl alcohol ) nanocomposites with enhanced mechanical properties and water resistance. Polym Int 2011; 60:816–822.
26. Arabi N, Zamanian A, Rashvand SN, Ghorbani F. The tunable porous structure of gelatin-bioglass nanocomposite scaffolds for bone tissue engineering applications: Physicochemical, mechanical, and in-vitro properties. Macromol Mater Eng 2018; 303:1-7.
27. Safikhani MM, Zamanian A, Ghorbani F, Asefnejad A, Shahrezaee M. Bi-layered electrospun nanofibrous polyurethane-gelatin scaffold with targeted heparin release profiles for tissue engineering applications. J Polym Eng 2017; 37:1-9.
28. Das S, Maity S, Goswami T. Effectiveness and safety of topical combination of tropicamide 0.8%(w/v) and phenylephrine hydrochloride 5%(w/v) among the successful postdacryocystorhinostomy cases. J Nat Sci Biol Med 2021; 12:43-46.
29. Shetty SS, Sharma M, Kabekkodu SP, Kumar NA, Satyamoorthy K, Radhakrishnan R. Understanding the molecular mechanism associated with reversal of oral submucous fibrosis targeting hydroxylysine aldehyde-derived collagen cross-links. J Carcinog 2021; 20:9.
30. Poojary R, Kumar NA, Kumarchandra R, Sanjeev G, Pai DS, Vinodini N, et al. Assessment of monoamine neurotransmitters in the cortex and cerebellum of gamma-irradiated mice: a neuromodulatory role of Cynodon dactylon. J Carcinog 2020; 19:6.
31. Zhang Q, Guo X, Vogel D. Information and communication technology use for life satisfaction among the elderly: a motivation perspective. Am J Health Behav 2021; 45:701-710.
32. Ghasemi M, Nejad MG, Aghaei I. Knowledge management orientation and operational performance relationship in medical tourism (overview of the model performance in the COVID-19 pandemic and post-pandemic era). Health Serv Manag Res 2021:34:208-222.
33. Khandan A, Ozada N, Karamian E. Novel microstructure mechanical activated nano composites for tissue engineering applications. J Bioeng Biomed Sci 2015; 5:1-4.
34. Sundaram J, Durance TD, Wang R. Porous scaffold of gelatin-starch with nanohydroxyapatite composite processed via novel microwave vacuum drying. Acta Biomater 2008; 4:932–942.
35. Taylor, F, Yang F, Xu CY, Kotaki M, Wang S, Ramakrishna S. Characterization of neural stem cells on electrospun poly ( L-lactic acid ) nanofibrous scaffold poly ( L -lactic acid ) nanofibrous scaffold. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed 2012; 15:37–41.
36. Li N, Zhang X, Song Q, Su R, Zhang Q, Kong T, et al. The promotion of neurite sprouting and outgrowth of mouse hippocampal cells in culture by graphene substrates. Biomaterials 2011; 32:9374-9382.
37. Kruse M, Greuel M, Kreimendahl F, Schneiders T, Bauer B, Gries T, et al. Electro-spun PLA-PEG-yarns for tissue engineering applications. Biomed Tech (Berl) 2018; 63:231-243.
38. Ghadirinejad M, Atasoylu E, Izbirak G, Ghasemi M. A stochastic model for the ethanol pharmacokinetics. Iran J Public Health 2016; 45; 1170.
39. Alshetaili AS, Anwer MK, Alshahrani SM, Alalaiwe A, Alsulays BB, Ansari MJ, et al. Characteristics and anticancer properties of sunitinib malate-loaded poly-lactic-co-glycolic acid nanoparticles against human colon cancer HT-29 cells lines. Trop J Pharm Res 2018; 17:1263-1269.
40. Ansari MJ, Alshahrani SM. Nano-encapsulation and characterization of baricitinib using poly-lactic-glycolic acid co-polymer. Saudi Pharm J 2019; 27:491-501.
41. Alwan S, Al-Saeed M, Abid H. Safety assessment and biochemical evaluation of biogenic silver nanoparticles (using bark extract of Cinnamomum zeylanicum) in rattus norvegicus rats: safety of biofabricated AgNPs (using Cinnamomum zeylanicum extract). Baghdad J Biochem Appl Biol Sci 2021; 2:138-150.
42. Abid H, Abid Z, Abid S. Atherogenic indices in clinical practice and biomedical research: A short review: Atherogenic indices and cardiovascular diseases. Baghdad J Biochem Appl Biol Sci 2021; 2:59-69.
43. Athukuri B, Neerati P. Enhanced oral bioavailability of diltiazem by resveratrol in healthy human subjects: an open-label, two-period, sequential study. J Nat Sci Biol Med 2020; 11:100.
44. Othman Z, Khalep HRH, Abidin AZ, Hassan H, Fattepur S. The anti-angiogenic properties of morinda citrifolia. l (mengkudu) leaves using chicken chorioallantoic membrane (CAM) assay. Pharmacogn J 2019; 11:12-15.
45. Khan J, Kusmahani SH, Ruhi S, Al-Dhalli S, Kaleemullah M, Saad R, et al. Design and evaluation of sustained release matrix tablet of flurbiprofen by using hydrophilic polymer and natural gum. Int J Med Toxicol Legal Med 2020; 23:149-159.
46. Teo BSX, Gan RY, Abdul Aziz S, Sirirak T, Mohd Asmani MF, Yusuf E. In vitro evaluation of anti-oxidant and antibacterial activities of Eucheuma cottonii extract and its in vivo evaluation of the wound‐healing activity in mice. J Cosmet Dermatol 2021; 20:993-1001.
47. Ghadirinejad N, Nejad MG, Alsaadi N. A fuzzy logic model and a neuro-fuzzy system development on supercritical CO2 regeneration of Ni/Al2O3 catalysts. J CO2 Util 2021; 54:101706.
48. Wardani HA, Rahmadi M, Ardianto C, Balan SS, Kamaruddin NS, Khotib J. Development of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease model by high-fat diet in rats. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol 2019; 30:1-7.
49. Shalaby MN, Sakoury MMA, Abdi E, Elgamal S, Elrkbwey S, Ramadan W, et al. The impact of resistance training on gene expression of IGF1 and athletes’ physiological parameters. Open Access Maced J Med Sci 2021; 13:934-940.
50. Sardoei AS, Rezaei H, Ghasemi H. In silico evaluation of expansin-gene function in softening and fruit ripening. J Plant Bioinform Biotechnol 2021; 1:1-11.
51. Shinde R, Korde N, More R. Green synthesis, characterization and biological activity of aryl azo schiff bases. J Appl Organomet Chem 2021; 1:165-173.
52. Mashayekhan S, Jahanshahi M, Moghadam S. Reinforcement of a decellularized extracellular matrix-derived hydrogel using nanofibers for cardiac tissue engineering. Int J Adv Biol Biomed Res 2020; 8:303-314.
53. Behbudi G. Mini review of graphene oxide for medical detection and applications. Adv Appl Nano Biotechnol 2020; 1:63-66.
54. Ghasemi M, Nejad MG, Alsaadi N, Abdel-Jaber Mt, Ab Yajid MS, Habib M. Performance measurment and lead-time reduction in epc project-based organizations: a mathematical modeling approach. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. 2022:5767356.
55. Duan B, Yuan X, Zhu Y, Zhang Y, Li X, Zhang Y, et al. A nanofibrous composite membrane of PLGA-chitosan/PVA prepared by electrospinning. Eur Polym J 2006; 42:2013–2022.
56. Wen C, Lu L, Li X. Mechanically robust gelatin-alginate IPN hydrogels by a combination of enzymatic and ionic crosslinking approaches. Macromol Mater Eng 2014; 299:504–513.
57. Son SR, Franco RA, Bae SH, Min YK, Lee BT. Electrospun PLGA/gelatin fibrous tubes for the application of biodegradable intestinal stent in rat model. J Biomed Mater Res Part B Appl Biomater 2013; 101:1095–1105.
58. Qian Y, Song J, Zheng W, Zhao X, Ouyang Y, Yuan W, et al. 3D manufacture of gold nanocomposite channels facilitates neural differentiation and regeneration. Adv Funct Mater 2018; 28:1–11.
59. Wan Y, Qu X, Lu J, Zhu C, Wan L, Yang J, et al. Characterization of surface property of poly(lactide-co-glycolide) after oxygen plasma treatment. Biomaterials 2004; 25:4777–4783.
60. Pandele AM, Ionita M, Crica L, Dinescu S, Costache M, Iovu H. Synthesis, characterization, and in vitro studies of graphene oxide/chitosan-polyvinyl alcohol films. Carbohydr Polym 2014; 102:813–820.
61. Khandan A, Jazayeri H, Fahmy MD, Razavi M. Hydrogels: types, structure, properties, and applications. Biomat Tiss Eng 2017; 4:143-169.
62. Khandan A, Abdellahi M, Ozada N, Ghayour H. Study of the bioactivity, wettability and hardness behaviour of the bovine hydroxyapatite-diopside bio-nanocomposite coating. J Taiwan Inst Chem Eng 2016; 60:538-546.
63. Heydary HA, Karamian E, Poorazizi E, Heydaripour J, Khandan A. Electrospun of polymer/bioceramic nanocomposite as a new soft tissue for biomedical applications. J Asian Ceram Soc 2015; 3:417-425.
64. Said SS, Eltaher HM, El-Khordagui LK. Biomedical applications of composite resorbable fibers. Mater Biomed Eng 2019; :127-155.
65. Mosallaeipour S, Nazerian R, Ghadirinejad M. A two-phase optimization approach for reducing the size of the cutting problem in the box-production industry: A case study. Industrial Engineering in the Industry 40 Era: Springer; 2018. p. 63-81.
66. Heydary HA, Karamian E, Poorazizi E, Khandan A, Heydaripour J. A novel nano-fiber of Iranian gum tragacanth-polyvinyl alcohol/nanoclay composite for wound healing applications. Procedia Mater Sci 2015; 11:176-182.
67. Urie R, Ghosh D, Ridha I, Rege K. Inorganic nanomaterials for soft tissue repair and regeneration. Annu Rev Biomed Eng 2018; 20:353-374.
68. Kazemi A, Abdellahi M, Khajeh-Sharafabadi A, Khandan A, Ozada N. Study of in vitro bioactivity and mechanical properties of diopside nano-bioceramic synthesized by a facile method using eggshell as raw material. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl 2017; 71:604-610.
69. Khandan A, Ozada N. Bredigite-magnetite (Ca7MgSi4O16-Fe3O4) nanoparticles: A study on their magnetic properties. J Alloys Compd 2017; 726:729-736.
70. Kumar R, Kumar VB, Gedanken A. Sonochemical synthesis of carbon dots, mechanism, effect of parameters, and catalytic, energy, biomedical and tissue engineering applications. Ultrason sonochem 2020; 64:105009-105023.
71. Malekzadeh R, Abedi G, Abedini E, Haghgoshayie E, Hasanpoor E, Ghasemi M. Ethical predictability of patient safety in Iranian hospitals. Int J Risk Saf Med 2021;32:51-60.
72. Malekzadeh R, Yaghoubian S, Hasanpoor E, Ghasemi M. Health system responsiveness in Iran: A cross-sectional study in hospitals of Mazandaran province. International Journal of Human Rights in Healthcare 2021; 14:133-142.