1. Wang XQ, Zhang Q. PH-sensitive polymeric nanoparticles to improve oral bioavailability of peptide/protein drugs and poorly water-soluble drugs. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2012; 82:219-229.
2. Gao W, Chan JM, Farokhzad OC. pH-responsive nanoparticles for drug delivery. Sci Exch 2009; 2:249–249.
3. Nasef AM, Gardouh AR, Ghorab MM. Formulation and in-vitro evaluation of pantoprazole loaded pH-sensitive polymeric nanoparticles. Futur J Pharm Sci 2017; 3:103–117.
4. Li B, He J, Evans DG, Duan X. Enteric-coated layered double hydroxides as a controlled release drug delivery system. Int J Pharm 2004; 287:89–95.
5. Raffin RP, Colomé LM, Pohlmann AR, Guterres SS. Preparation, characterization, and in vivo anti-ulcer evaluation of pantoprazole-loaded microparticles. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2006; 63:198–204.
6. Yoo JW, Giri N, Lee CH. PH-sensitive Eudragit nanoparticles for mucosal drug delivery. Int J Pharm 2011; 403:262–267.
7. Barbosa J de AB, de França CA, Gouveia JJ de S, Gouveia G V., da Costa MM, de Oliveira HP. Eudragit E100/poly(ethylene oxide) electrospun fibers for DNA removal from aqueous solution. J Appl Polym Sci 2019; 136:47479.
8. Ofridam F, Lebaz N, Gagnière É, Mangin D, Elaissari A. Polymethylmethacrylate derivatives Eudragit E100 and L100: Interactions and complexation with surfactants. Polym Adv Technol 2021; 32:379–390.
9. Karthikeyan K, Guhathakarta S, Rajaram R, Korrapati PS. Electrospun zein/eudragit nanofibers based dual drug delivery system for the simultaneous delivery of aceclofenac and pantoprazole. Int J Pharm 2012; 438:117–122.
10. Turanlı Y, Tort S, Acartürk F. Development and characterization of methylprednisolone loaded delayed release nanofibers. J Drug Deliv Sci Technol 2019; 49:58–65.
11. Ding Y, Dou C, Chang S, Xie Z, Yu DG, Liu Y, et al. Core-shell eudragit S100 nanofibers preparedvia triaxial electrospinning to providea colon-targeted extended drug release. Polymers (Basel) 2020; 12:2034.
12. Di Tinno A, Cancelliere R, Micheli L. Determination of folic acid using biosensors-a short review of recent progress. Sensors 2021; 21:3360.
13. Milman N. Intestinal absorption of folic acid - new physiologic & molecular aspects. Indian J Med Res 2012; 136:725–728.
14. Zhang Y, Xu M-Y, Jiang T-K, Huang W-Z, Wu J-Y. Low generational polyamidoamine dendrimers to enhance the solubility of folic acid: A “dendritic effect” investigation. Chinese Chem Lett 2014; 25:815-818.
15. Younis IR, Stamatakis MK, Callery PS, Meyer-Stout PJ. Influence of pH on the dissolution of folic acid supplements. Int J Pharm 2009; 367:97–102.
16. Camacho DH, Uy SJY, Cabrera MJF, Lobregas MOS, Fajardo TJMC. Encapsulation of folic acid in copper-alginate hydrogels and it’s slow in vitro release in physiological pH condition. Food Res Int 2019; 119:15–22.
17. Ruiz-Rico M, Daubenschüz H, Pérez-Esteve É, Barat JM, Martínez-Mañez R. Enhanced stability of folic acid by encapsulation in phresponsive gated mesoporous silica particles. Proc World Congr New Technol 2015; 202:124–132.
18. Morie A, Garg T, Goyal AK, Rath G. Nanofibers as novel drug carrier - An overview. Artif Cells, Nanomedicine Biotechnol 2016; 44:135–143.
19. Potrč T, Baumgartner S, Roškar R, Planinšek O, Lavrič Z, Kristl J, et al. Electrospun polycaprolactone nanofibers as a potential oromucosal delivery system for poorly water-soluble drugs. Eur J Pharm Sci 2015; 75:101–113.
20. Akhgari A, Heshmati Z, Afrasiabi Garekani H, Sadeghi F, Sabbagh A, Sharif Makhmalzadeh B, et al. Indomethacin electrospun nanofibers for colonic drug delivery: In vitro dissolution studies. Colloids Surfaces B Biointerfaces 2017; 152:29–35.
21. Mohammadzadehmoghadam S, Dong Y, Davies IJ. Modeling electrospun nanofibers: An overview from theoretical, empirical, and numerical approaches. Int J Polym Mater Polym Biomater 2016; 65:901–915.
22. Hu X, Liu S, Zhou G, Huang Y, Xie Z, Jing X. Electrospinning of polymeric nanofibers for drug delivery applications. J Control Release 2014; 185:12–21.
23. Teilaghi S, Movaffagh J, Bayat Z. Preparation as well as evaluation of the nanofiber membrane loaded with Nigella sativa extract using the electrospinning method. J Polym Environ 2020; 28:1614–1625.
24. He J, Cheng Y, Li P, Zhang Y, Zhang H, Cui S. Preparation and characterization of biomimetic tussah silk fibroin/chitosan composite nanofibers. Iran Polym J (English Ed) 2013; 22:537–547.
25. Pillay V, Dott C, Choonara YE, Tyagi C, Tomar L, Kumar P, et al. A review of the effect of processing variables on the fabrication of electrospun nanofibers for drug delivery applications. J Nanomater 2013; 2013:1-22.
26. Abrigo M, McArthur SL, Kingshott P. Electrospun nanofibers as dressings for chronic wound care: Advances, challenges, and future prospects. Macromol Biosci 2014; 14:772–792.
27. Lasprilla-Botero J, Álvarez-Láinez M, Lagaron JM. The influence of electrospinning parameters and solvent selection on the morphology and diameter of polyimide nanofibers. Mater Today Commun 2018; 14:1–9.
28. Parin FN, Aydemir Ç. I, Taner G, Yildirim K. Co-electrospun-electrosprayed PVA/folic acid nanofibers for transdermal drug delivery: Preparation, characterization, and in vitro cytocompatibility. J Ind Text 2021;1528083721997185.
29. Oliveira FM, Segatelli MG, Tarley CRT. Preparation of a new restricted access molecularly imprinted hybrid adsorbent for the extraction of folic acid from milk powder samples. Anal Methods 2016; 8:656–665.
30. Kim Y, Park EJ, Kim TW, Na DH. Recent progress in drug release testing methods of biopolymeric particulate system. Pharmaceutics 2021; 13:1313.
31. Abbaspour M, Iraji P, Mahmoudi Z, Rahiman N, Akhgari A. Design and physico-mechanical evaluation of fast-dissolving valsartan polymeric drug delivery system by electrospinning method. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2021; 24: 1683-1694.
32. Reda RI, Wen MM, El-Kamel AH. Ketoprofen-loaded Eudragit electrospun nanofibers for the treatment of oral mucositis. Int J Nanomedicine 2017; 12:2335–2351.
33. Uyar T, Besenbacher F. Electrospinning of uniform polystyrene fibers: The effect of solvent conductivity. Polymer (Guildf) 2008; 49:5336–5343.
34. Zamani M, Morshed M, Varshosaz J, Jannesari M. Controlled release of metronidazole benzoate from poly ε-caprolactone electrospun nanofibers for periodontal diseases. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2010; 75:179–185.
35. Wang M, Wang L, Huang Y. Electrospun hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose phthalate (HPMCP)/erythromycin fibers for targeted release in intestine. J Appl Polym Sci 2007; 106:2177–2184.
36. ElMessiry M, Fadel N. The tensile properties of electrospun poly vinyl chloride and cellulose acetate (PVC/CA) bi-component polymers nanofibers. Alexandria Eng J 2019; 58:885–890.
37. Centkowska K, Ławrecka E, Sznitowska M. Technology of orodispersible polymer films with micronized loratadine-influence of different drug loadings on film properties. Pharmaceutics 2020; 12:250.
38. Bueno JNN, Corradini E, de Souza PR, Marques V de S, Radovanovic E, Muniz EC. Films based on mixtures of zein, chitosan, and PVA: Development with perspectives for food packaging application. Polym Test 2021; 101:107279.
39. Lim H, Hoag SW. Plasticizer effects on physical-mechanical properties of solvent cast Soluplus® films. AAPS PharmSciTech 2013; 14:903–910.
40. Lee Y, Kim K, Kim M, Choi DH, Jeong SH. Orally disintegrating films focusing on formulation, manufacturing process, and characterization. J Pharm Investig 2017; 47:183–201.
41. Charernsriwilaiwat N, Rojanarata T, Ngawhirunpat T, Opanasopit P. Electrospun chitosan/polyvinyl alcohol nanofibre mats for wound healing. Int Wound J 2014; 11:215–222.
42. Le QP, Uspenskaya M V., Olekhnovich RO, Baranov MA. The mechanical properties of PVC nanofiber mats obtained by electrospinning. Fibers 2021; 9:1–12.
43. Hrib J, Sirc J, Hobzova R, Hampejsova Z, Bosakova Z, Munzarova M, et al. Nanofibers for drug delivery - Incorporation and release of model molecules, influence of molecular weight and polymer structure. Beilstein J Nanotechnol 2015; 6:1939–1645.
44. Sancin P, Caputo O, Cavallari C, Passerini N, Rodriguez L, Cini M, et al. Effects of ultrasound-assisted compaction on Ketoprofen/Eudragit®S100 Mixtures. Eur J Pharm Sci 1999; 7:207–213.
45. Mehta R, Chawla A, Sharma P, Pawar P. Formulation and in vitro evaluation of Eudragit S-100 coated naproxen matrix tablets for colon-targeted drug delivery system. J Adv Pharm Technol Res 2013; 4:31–41.
46. Burgess K, Li H, Abo-Zeid Y, Fatimah, Williams GR. The effect of molecular properties on active ingredient release from electrospun eudragit fibers. Pharmaceutics 2018; 10:103.
47. Raffin RP, Colomé LM, Guterres SS, Pohlmann AR. Enteric controlled-release pantoprazole-loaded microparticles prepared by using eudragit S100 and poly(ε-caprolactone) blend. Pharm Dev Technol 2007; 12:463–471.
48. Ghorab DM, Amin MM, Khowessah OM, Tadros MI. Colon-targeted celecoxib-loaded Eudragit ® S100-coated poly-ε-caprolactone microparticles: Preparation, characterization and in vivo evaluation in rats. Drug Deliv 2011; 18:523–535.
49. Gazzali AM, Lobry M, Colombeau L, Acherar S, Azaïs H, Mordon S, et al. Stability of folic acid under several parameters. Eur J Pharm Sci 2016; 93:419–430.
50. Pérez-Masiá R, López-Nicolás R, Periago MJ, Ros G, Lagaron JM, López-Rubio A. Encapsulation of folic acid in food hydrocolloids through nanospray drying and electrospraying for nutraceutical applications. Food Chem 2015; 168:124–133.
51. Venkatasubbu GD, Ramasamy S, Avadhani GS, Ramakrishnan V, Kumar J. Surface modification and paclitaxel drug delivery of folic acid modified polyethylene glycol functionalized hydroxyapatite nanoparticles. Powder Technol 2013; 235:437–442.
52. Dutta S, Ganguly BN. Characterization of ZnO nanoparticles grown in presence of folic acid template. J Nanobiotechnology 2012; 10:29.
53. Hadi MA, Raghavendra Rao NG, Srinivasa Rao A. Formulation and evaluation of pH-responsive mini-tablets for ileo-colonic targeted drug delivery. Trop J Pharm Res 2014; 13:1021–1029.
54. Ahuja M, Dhake AS, Sharma SK, Majumdar DK. Diclofenac-loaded Eudragit S100 nanosuspension for ophthalmic delivery. J Microencapsul 2011; 28:37–45.
55. Bashi AM, Haddawi SM, Mezaal MA. Layered double hydroxides nanohybrid intercalation with folic acid used as delivery system and their controlled release properties. Arab J Sci Eng 2013; 38:1663–1680.
56. Trivedi D. Evaluation of the physicochemical and thermal properties of folic acid: Influence of the energy of consciousness healing treatment. Sch J Food Nutr 2019; 1:142–149.
57. Chawla A, Sharma P, Pawar P. Eudragit S-100 coated sodium alginate microspheres of naproxen sodium: Formulation, optimization and in vitro evaluation. Acta Pharm 2012; 62:529-545.