1. Cheng X, Liu YQ, Wang GZ, Yang LN, Lu YZ, Li XC, et al. Proteomic identification of the oncoprotein STAT3 as a target of a novel Skp1 inhibitor. Oncotarget 2017; 8:2681-2693.
2. Cardozo T, Pagano M. The SCF ubiquitin ligase: Insights into a molecular machine. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol 2004; 5:739-751.
3. Wu Y, Kang J, Zhang L, Liang Z, Tang X, Yan Y, et al. Ubiquitination regulation of inflammatory responses through NF-κB pathway. Am J Transl Res 2018; 10:881-891.
4. Zemirli N, Pourcelot M, Dogan N, Vazquez A, Arnoult D. The E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF121 is a positive regulator of NF-κB activation. Cell Commun Signal 2014; 12:1-7.
5. Etzioni A, Ciechanover A, Pikarsky E. Immune defects caused by mutations in the ubiquitin system. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2017; 139:743-753.
6. Arthur G, Bradding P. New developments in mast cell biology: Clinical Implications. Chest 2016; 150:680-693.
7. Elieh Ali Komi D, Wohrl S, Bielory L. Mast cell biology at molecular level: a comprehensive review. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 2020; 58:342-365.
8. Kyo S, Sada K, Qu X, Maeno K, Miah SM, Kawauchi-Kamata K, et al. Negative regulation of Lyn protein-tyrosine kinase by c-Cbl ubiquitin-protein ligase in Fc epsilon RI-mediated mast cell activation. Genes Cells 2003; 8:825-836.
9. Shmuel-Galia L, Humphries F, Lei X, Ceglia S, Fitzgerald KA. Dysbiosis exacerbates colitis by promoting ubiquitination and accumulation of the innate immune adaptor STING in myeloid cells. Immunity 2021; 54.
10. Ding LF, Liu Y, Liang HX, Liu DP, Zhou GB, Cheng YX. Two new terpene glucosides and antitumor agents from Centipeda minima. J Asian Nat Prod Res 2009; 11:732-736.
11. Tam IYS, Ng CW, Tam SY, Lau HYA. Novel six-week protocol for generating functional human connective tissue-type (MCTC) mast cells from buffy coats. Inflamm Res 2017; 66:25-37.
12. Kwon E, Li X, Deng Y, Chang HW, Kim DY. AMPK is down-regulated by the CRL4A-CRBN axis through the polyubiquitination of AMPKalpha isoforms. FASEB J 2019; 33:6539-6550.
13. Bambouskova M, Polakovicova I, Halova I, Goel G, Draberova L, Bugajev V, et al. New regulatory roles of galectin-3 in high-affinity ige receptor signaling. Mol Cell Biol 2016; 36:1366-1382.
14. Liu YQ, Wang XL, Cheng X, Lu YZ, Wang GZ, Li XC, et al. Skp1 in lung cancer: Clinical significance and therapeutic efficacy of its small molecule inhibitors. Oncotarget 2015; 6:34953-34967.
15. Cheng X, Liu YQ, Wang GZ, Yang LN, Lu YZ, Li XC, et al. Proteomic identification of the oncoprotein STAT3 as a target of a novel Skp1 inhibitor. Oncotarget 2017; 8:2681.
16. Tseng PC, Kuo CF, Cheng MH, Wan SW, Lin CF, Chang CP, et al. HECT E3 ubiquitin ligase-regulated txnip degradation facilitates tlr2-mediated inflammation during group a streptococcal infection. Front Immunol 2019; 10:2147.
17. Uematsu A, Kido K, Takahashi H, Takahashi C, Yanagihara Y, Saeki N, et al. The E3 ubiquitin ligase MIB2 enhances inflammation by degrading the deubiquitinating enzyme CYLD. J Biol Chem 2019; 294:14135-14148.
18. Gilfillan AM, Peavy RD, Metcalfe DD. Amplification mechanisms for the enhancement of antigen-mediated mast cell activation. Immunol Res 2009; 43:15-24.
19. Pastwinska J, Agier J, Dastych J, Brzezinska-Blaszczyk E. Mast cells as the strength of the inflammatory process. Pol J Pathol 2017; 68:187-196.
20. van Ree R, Hummelshøj L, Plantinga M, Poulsen LK, Swindle E. Allergic sensitization: Host-immune factors. Clin Transl Allergy 2014; 4:12.
21. Tanifuji S, Aizu-Yokota E, Funakoshi-Tago M, Sonoda Y, Inoue H, Kasahara T. Licochalcones suppress degranulation by decreasing the intracellular Ca2+ level and tyrosine phosphorylation of ERK in RBL-2H3 cells. Int Immunopharmacol 2010; 10:769-776.
22. Goru SK, Pandey A, Gaikwad AB. E3 ubiquitin ligases as novel targets for inflammatory diseases. Pharmacol Res 2016; 106:1-9.