1. Coronaviridae Study Group of the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses. The species Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus: classifying 2019-nCoV and naming it SARS-CoV-2. Nat Microbiol 2020; 5: 536-544.
2. Pouya F, Saber ZI, Kerachian MA. Molecular aspects of co-morbidities in COVID-19 infection. Arch Bone Jt Surg 2020; 8: 226-230.
3. Tania M, Asad A, Li T, Islam MS, Islam SB, Hossen MM, Bhuiyan MR, et al. Thymoquinone against infectious diseases: Perspectives in recent pandemics and future therapeutics. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2021; 24: 1014–1022.
4. World health organization. Responding to Community Spread of COVID-19. WHO REFERENCE NUMBER: WHO/COVID-19/ Community_Transmission/2020. 1.
5. Lai CC, Wang CY, Wang YH, Hsueh SC, Ko WC, Hsueh PR. Global epidemiology of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): disease incidence, daily cumulative index, mortality, and their association with country healthcare resources and economic status. Int J Antimicrob Agents 2020;55:105946.
6. Vashist SK. In vitro diagnostic assays for COVID-19: recent advances and emerging trends. Diagnostics (Basel) 2020;10:202.
7. Vatankhah M, Azizi A, Sanajouyan Langeroudi A, Ataei Azimi S, Khorsand I, Kerachian MA, et al. CRISPR-based biosensing systems: a way to rapidly diagnose COVID-19. Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci 2021; 58: 225-241.
8. Zhou S, Wang Y, Zhu T, Xia L. CT Features of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pneumonia in 62 Patients in Wuhan, China. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2020; 214: 1287-1294.
9. Lai CC, Liu YH, Wang CY, Wang YH, Hsueh SC, Yen MY, et al. Asymptomatic carrier state, acute respiratory disease, and pneumonia due to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2): Facts and myths. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2020; 53: 404-412.
10. Sharfstein JM, Becker SJ, Mello MM. Diagnostic Testing for the Novel Coronavirus. JAMA 2020; 323: 1437-1438.
11. Li Z, Yi Y, Luo X, Xiong N, Liu Y, Li S, et al. Development and clinical application of a rapid IgM-IgG combined antibody test for SARS-CoV-2 infection diagnosis. J Med Virol 2020; 92: 1518-1524.
12. Lai CC, Wang CY, Ko WC, Hsueh PR. In vitro diagnostics of coronavirus disease 2019: Technologies and application. J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2021; 54: 164-174.
13. Organization WH. Laboratory testing for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in suspected human cases: interim guidance, 2 March 2020. World Health Organization; 2020.
14. Tang YW, Schmitz JE, Persing DH, Stratton CWJJocm. The laboratory diagnosis of COVID-19 infection: current issues and challenges. J Clin Microbiol 2020 58: e00512-20.
15. Azghandi M, Kerachian MA. Detection of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) RNA in peripheral blood specimens. J Transl Med 2020; 18: 412.
16. Chang L, Yan Y, Wang L. Coronavirus disease 2019: coronaviruses and blood safety. Transfus Med Rev 2020; 34: 75-80.
17. Kujawski SA, Wong KK, Collins JP, Epstein L, Killerby ME, Midgley CM, et al. Clinical and virologic characteristics of the first 12 patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the United States. Nat Med 2020; 26: 861-868.
18. Chan JF-W, Yuan S, Kok K-H, To KK-W, Chu H, Yang J, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: A study of a family cluster. Lancet 2020; 395: 514-523.
19. Zhang W, Du R-H, Li B, Zheng X-S, Yang X-L, Hu B, et al. Molecular and serological investigation of 2019-nCoV infected patients: implication of multiple shedding routes. Emerg Microbes Infect 2020; 9: 386-389.
20. Egloff C, Vauloup-Fellous C, Picone O, Mandelbrot L, Roques P. Evidence and possible mechanisms of rare maternal-fetal transmission of SARS-CoV-2. J Clin Virol 2020; 128: 104447.
21. Drosten C, Panning M, Guenther S, Schmitz HJJocm. False-negative results of PCR assay with plasma of patients with severe viral hemorrhagic fever. J Clin Microbiol 2002; 40: 4394-4395.
22. Kaltenboeck B, Wang C. Advances in real-time PCR: application to clinical laboratory diagnostics. Adv Clin Chem 2005; 40: 219-259.
23. Haile S, Nikiforuk AM, Pandoh PK, Twa DD, Smailus DE, Nguyen J, et al. Optimization of magnetic bead-based nucleic acid extraction for SARS-CoV-2 testing using readily available reagents. J Virol Methods 2022; 299: 114339.
24. Klein S, Müller TG, Khalid D, Sonntag-Buck V, Heuser A-M, Glass B, et al. SARS-CoV-2 RNA extraction using magnetic beads for rapid large-scale testing by RT-qPCR and RT-LAMP. Viruses 2020; 12: 863.
25. Possebon FS, Ullmann LS, Malossi CD, Miodutzki GT, da Silva EC, Machado EF, et al. A fast and cheap in-house magnetic bead RNA extraction method for COVID-19 diagnosis. J Virol Methods 2022; 300: 114414.
26. Raymond P, Paul S, Perron A, Deschênes L. Norovirus extraction from frozen raspberries using magnetic silica beads. Food Environ Virol 2021;13:248-258.
27. Yoshino K, Nishijima R, Kawakatsu T. Low-cost RNA extraction method for highly scalable transcriptome studies. Breed Sci 2020; 70: 481-486.
28. Raymond P, Paul S, Perron A, Deschênes L, Hara K. Extraction of human noroviruses from leafy greens and fresh herbs using magnetic silica beads. Food Microbiol 2021; 99: 103827.
29. Zayani R, Rezig D, Fares W, Marrakchi M, Essafi M, Raouafi N. Multiplexed magnetofluorescent bioplatform for the sensitive detection of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA without nucleic acid amplification. Anal Chem 2021; 93: 11225-11232.