1. Wilbur J, Shian B. Diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. Am Fam Physician 2012; 86:913-919.
2. Di Nisio M, van Es N, Büller HR. Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. The Lancet 2016; 388:3060-3073.
3. Line BR. Pathophysiology and diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis. Semin Nucl Med 2001; 31:90-101.
4. Kim HS, Preece SR, Black JH, Pham LD, Streiff MB. Safety of catheter-directed thrombolysis for deep venous thrombosis in cancer patients. J Vasc Surg 2008; 47:388-394.
5. Ferreira M, Barsam S, Patel JP, Czuprynska J, Roberts LN, Patel RK, et al. Heavy menstrual bleeding on rivaroxaban. Br J Haematol 2016; 173:314-315.
6. January CT, Wann LS, Alpert JS, Calkins H, Cigarroa JE, Cleveland JC, Jr., et al. 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: Executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society. Circulation 2014; 130:2071-2104.
7. Das UB, Mallick M, Debnath JM, Ghosh D. Protective effect of ascorbic acid on cyclophosphamide- induced testicular gametogenic and androgenic disorders in male rats. Asian J Androl 2002; 4:201-207.
8. Hiebert LM, Ping T, Wice SM. Enhanced antithrombotic effects of unfractionated heparin in rats after repeated oral doses and its relationship to endothelial heparin concentration. Br J Pharmacol 2008; 153:1177-1184.
9. Reyers I, Mussoni L, Donati MB, de Gaetano G. Failure of aspirin at different doses to modify experimental thrombosis in rats. Thromb Res 1980; 18:669-674.
10. Brill A, Fuchs TA, Chauhan AK, Yang JJ, De Meyer SF, Kollnberger M, et al. von Willebrand factor-mediated platelet adhesion is critical for deep vein thrombosis in mouse models. Blood 2011; 117:1400-1407.
11. Gao Y, Yu WX, Duan XM, Ni LL, Liu H, Zhao HR, et al. Wasp venom possesses potential therapeutic effect in experimental models of rheumatoid arthritis. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020; 2020:6394625.
12. Zhao H, Wang M, Huang X, Wu X, Xiao H, Jin F, et al. Wasp venom from Vespa magnifica acts as a neuroprotective agent to alleviate neuronal damage after stroke in rats. Pharm Biol 2022; 60:334-346.
13. Zhou ST, Luan K, Ni LL, Wang Y, Yuan SM, Che YH, et al. A strategy for quality control of Vespa magnifica (Smith) venom based on HPLC fingerprint analysis and multi-component separation combined with quantitative analysis. Molecules 2019;24:2920.
14. Zhao H, Wang M, Gao Y, Wu X, Xiao H, Yang D, et al. Vespakinin-M, a natural peptide from Vespa magnifica, promotes functional recovery in stroke mice. Commun Biol 2022; 5:74.
15. Wang M, Wu X-M, He M, Liu H, Yang Z-B, Li Y, et al. Mastoparan M extracted from Vespa magnifica alleviates neuronal death in global cerebral ischemia-reperfusion rat model. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2022; 25:320-329.
16. Myers D, Lucchesi B, Wakefield T, Wrobleski S, Baker N, Berguer A, et al. Thrombogenesis with continuous blood flow in the inferior vena cava. Thromb Haemostasis 2017; 104:366-375.
17. Zolfagharian H, Mohajeri M, Babaie M. Honey bee venom (Apis mellifera) contains anticoagulation factors and increases the blood-clotting time. J Pharmacopuncture 2015; 18:7-11.
18. Jones S, Howl J. Enantiomer-specific bioactivities of peptidomimetic analogues of mastoparan and mitoparan: characterization of inverso mastoparan as a highly efficient cell penetrating peptide. Bioconjug Chem 2012; 23:47-56.
19. Myers DD, Wakefield TW, Henke PK, Farris DM, Hawley AE, Slack DW, et al. The electrolytic inferior vena cava model (EIM) to study thrombogenesis and thrombus resolution with continuous blood flow in the mouse. Thromb Haemostasis 2017; 109:1158-1169.
20. Reitsma PH, Versteeg HH, Middeldorp S. Mechanistic view of risk factors for venous thromboembolism. Arterioscl Throm Vas 2012; 32:563-568.
21. Brooks EG, Trotman W, Wadsworth MP, Taatjes DJ, Evans MF, Ittleman FP, et al. Valves of the deep venous system: An overlooked risk factor. Blood 2009; 114:1276-1279.
22. Bovill EG, van der Vliet A. Venous valvular stasis–associated hypoxia and thrombosis: What is the link? Annu Rev Physiol 2011; 73:527-545.
23. Gallus AS, Goodall KT, Tillett J, Jackaman J, Wycherley A. The relative contributions of antithrombin III during heparin treatment, and of clinically recognisable risk factors, to early recurrence of venous thromboembolism. Thromb Res 1987; 46:539-553.
24. Shuster TA, Silliman WR, Coats RD, Mureebe L, Silver D. Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: Twenty-nine years later. J Vasc Surg 2003; 38:1316-1322.
25. Ogihara Y, Yamada N, Matsuda A, Ota S, Ito M. Pulse-spray catheter-directed thrombolysis with urokinase and argatroban for thrombo-occlusion of an inferior vena cava filter due to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia with thrombosis. J Cardiol Cases 2016; 13:112-116.
26. Wada H, Wakita Y, Nakase T, Shimura M, Hiyoyama K, Nagaya S, et al. Diagnosis of pre-disseminated intravascular coagulation stage with hemostatic molecular markers. The Mie DIC Study Group. Pol J Pharmacol 1996; 48:225-228.
27. Yu M, Nardella A, Pechet L. Screening tests of disseminated intravascular coagulation: Guidelines for rapid and specific laboratory diagnosis. Crit Care Med 2000; 28:1777-1780.