1. Fan H, Zhao Y, Sun M, Zhu JH. Urinary neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin, kidney injury molecule-1, N-acetyl-β-D-glucosaminidase levels and mortality risk in septic patients with acute kidney injury. Arch Med Sci 2018;14:1381-1386.
2. Cecconi M, Evans L, Levy M, Rhodes A. Sepsis and septic shock. Lancet 2018;392(10141):75-87.
3. Esposito S, De Simone G, Boccia G, De Caro F, Pagliano P. Sepsis and septic shock: New definitions, new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches. J Glob Antimicrob Resist 2017;10:204-212.
4. Wang YM, Ji R, Chen WW, Huang SW, Zheng YJ, Yang ZT, et al. Paclitaxel alleviated sepsis-induced acute lung injury by activating MUC1 and suppressing TLR-4/NF-κB pathway. Drug Des Devel Ther 2019;13:3391-3404.
5. Fan H, Le JW, Zhu JH. Protective Effect of N-Acetylcysteine Pretreatment on Acute Kidney Injury in Septic Rats. J Surg Res 2020;254:125-134.
6. Song Q, Lin L, Chen L, Cheng L, Zhong W. Co-administration of N-acetylcysteine and dexmedetomidine plays a synergistic effect on protection of LPS-induced acute lung injury via correcting Th1/Th2/Th17 cytokines imbalance. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 2020;47:294-301.
7. Wang ZF, Yang YM, Fan H. Protective effect of S-nitrosoglutathione pretreatment on acute lung injury in septic rats. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2020;23:1059-1064.
8. Park I, Kim M, Choe K, Song E, Seo H, Hwang Y, et al. Neutrophils disturb pulmonary microcirculation in sepsis-induced acute lung injury. Eur Respir J 2019;53:1800786.
9. Salomão R, Ferreira BL, Salomão MC, Santos SS, Azevedo LCP, Brunialti MKC. Sepsis: Evolving concepts and challenges. Braz J Med Biol Res 2019;52:e8595.
10. Celebi D, Aydin P, Cinar I, Kutlu Z, Calik I, Halici Z, et al. Protective effect of luteolin on acute lung injury in a rat model of sepsis. Biotech Histochem 2021;96:579-585.
11. Liu J, Du J, Cheng X, Zhang X, Li Y, Fu X, et al. Effect of Netrin-1 anti-inflammatory factor on acute lung injury in sepsis rats. Med Sci Monit 2019;25:7928-7935.
12. Chen X, Wang Y, Xie X, Chen H, Zhu Q, Ge Z, et al. Heme oxygenase-1 reduces sepsis-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress and acute lung injury. Mediators Inflamm 2018;2018:9413876.
13. Zheng H, Liang W, He W, Huang C, Chen Q, Yi H, et al. Ghrelin attenuates sepsis-induced acute lung injury by inhibiting the NF-κB, iNOS, and Akt signaling in alveolar macrophages. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 2019;317:L381-L391.
14. Jiang J, Huang K, Xu S, Garcia JGN, Wang C, Cai H. Targeting NOX4 alleviates sepsis-induced acute lung injury via attenuation of redox-sensitive activation of CaMKII/ERK1/2/MLCK and endothelial cell barrier dysfunction. Redox Biol 2020;36:101638.
15. Zeng M, He W, Li L, Li B, Luo L, Huang X, et al. Ghrelin attenuates sepsis-associated acute lung injury oxidative stress in rats. Inflammation 2015;38:683-690.
16. Liu XW, Ma T, Cai Q, Wang L, Song HW, Liu Z. Elevation of serum PARK7 and IL-8 levels is associated with acute lung injury in patients with severe sepsis/septic shock. J Intensive Care Med 2019;34:662-668.
17. Rendell R, Fairhall S, Graham S, Rutter S, Auton P, Smith A, et al. Assessment of N-acetylcysteine as a therapy for phosgene-induced acute lung injury. Toxicol Lett 2018;290:145-152.
18. Fan H, Le JW, Sun M, Zhu JH. Pretreatment with S-Nitrosoglutathione attenuates septic acute kidney injury in rats by inhibiting inflammation, oxidation, and apoptosis. Biomed Res Int 2021;2021:6678165.
19. Sun LC, Zhang HB, Gu CD, Guo SD, Li G, Lian R, et al. Protective effect of acacetin on sepsis-induced acute lung injury via its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative activity. Arch Pharm Res 2018;41:1199-1210.
20. Yang L, Zhang Z, Zhuo Y, Cui L, Li C, Li D, et al. Resveratrol alleviates sepsis-induced acute lung injury by suppressing inflammation and apoptosis of alveolar macrophage cells. Am J Transl Res 2018;10:1961-1975.
21. Liu W, Liu K, Zhang S, Shan L, Tang J. Tetramethylpyrazine Showed Therapeutic effects on sepsis-induced acute lung injury in rats by inhibiting endoplasmic reticulum stress protein kinase rna-like endoplasmic reticulum kinase (perk) signaling-induced apoptosis of pulmonary microvascular endothelial cells. Med Sci Monit 2018;24:1225-1231.
22. Moon SJ, Kim HY, Kim YH, Kim KS, Noh JR, Kim HJ, et al. GADD45β plays a protective role in acute lung injury by regulating apoptosis in experimental sepsis in vivo. J Cell Physiol 2018;233:7128-7138.
23. Panahi Y, Ghanei M, Hashjin MM, Rezaee R, Sahebkar A. Potential utility of N-acetylcysteine for treating mustard lung. Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr 2017;27:247-266.