1. Jia Q, Fang L, Wang Z, Wu Z, Yan Y, Liu B, et al. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is associated with a high secondary sex ratio in fresh IVF cycles with cleavage-stage embryo transfer: Results for a Cohort Study. Reprod Sci 2021; 28: 3341–3351.
2. Vidal A, Wachter C, Schwartz AK, Dhakal C. A rare presentation of isolated right-sided pleural effusion in the context of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: A case report. Case Rep in Women’s Health 2021; 32: 1-4.
3. Christ J, Herndon CN, Yu B. Severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome associated with long-acting GnRH agonist in oncofertility patients. J Assist Reprod Genet 2021; 38; 751-756.
4. Burkman RT. Berek & Novak’s gynecology. JAMA 2012; 308: 516-517.
5. Soares SR. Etiology of OHSS and use of dopamine agonists. Fertil Steril 2012; 97: 517-522.
6. Li Y, Fang L, Zhang R, Wang S, Li Y, Yan Y, et al. Melatonin stimulates VEGF expression in human granulosa-lutein cells: A potential mechanism for the pathogenesis of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Mol Cell Endocrinol 2020; 518: 1-7.
7. Zhang J, Huang J, He X, Li N, Miao Y, Li B, et al. Ginkgo biloba extract 761 reduces vascular permeability of the ovary and improves the symptom of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in a rat model. Gynecol Endocrinol 2022; 38:318-323.
8. Kasap E, Turan GA, Eskicioğlu F, Cengiz H, Gur EB, Sivrikoz ON, et al. Comparison between resveratrol and cabergoline in preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in a rat model. Gynecol Endocrinol 2016; 32: 634-640.
9. Hortu I, Karadadas E, Ozceltik G, Tavmergen E, Goker EN, Yigitturk G, et al. Oxytocin and cabergoline alleviate ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) by suppressing vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in an experimental model. Arch Gynecol Obstet 2021; 303: 1099-1108.
10. Liu L, Wang X, Meng T, Jyu J, Lyu F, Zhang X. The influence of cabergoline and coasting in prevention of the ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in patients undergoing ivf/icsi-et treatment: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Adv Reprod Sci 2020; 8: 143-157.
11. Dirik D, Kömüroǧlu AU. The effect of infliximab on oxidative stress in ovarian tissue of the rat with ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. East J Med 2021; 26: 475-480.
12. Ferrero H, García-Pascual CM, Pellicer N, Simón C, Pellicer A, Gómez R. Dopamine agonist inhibits vascular endothelial growth factor protein production and secretion in granulosa cells. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 2015; 13:1-5.
13. Elice F, Rodeghiero F. Side effects of anti-angiogenic drugs. Thromb Res 2012; 129: 50-53.
14. Florou P, Anagnostis P, Theocharis P, Chourdakis M, Goulis DG. Does coenzyme Q10 supplementation improve fertility outcomes in women undergoing assisted reproductive technology procedures? A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized-controlled trials. J Assist Reprod Genet 2020; 37: 2377–2387.
15. Zhang J, Xing C, Zhao H, He B. The effectiveness of coenzyme Q10, vitamin E, inositols, and vitamin D in improving the endocrine and metabolic profiles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a network meta-analysis. Gynecol Endocrinol 2021; 37: 1063–1071.
16. Rodick TC, Seibels DR, Babu JR, Huggins KW, Ren G, Mathews ST. Potential role of coenzyme Q10 in health and disease conditions. Nutr. Diet. Suppl. 10: Functions of coenzyme Q10 in inflammation and gene expression. Biofactors 2018; 32: 179-183.
17. Izadi A, Ebrahimi S, Shirazi S, Taghizadeh S, Parizad M, Farzadi L, et al. Hormonal and metabolic effects of coenzyme Q10 and/or vitamin E in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2019; 104: 319-327.
18. Beharry KD, Cai CL, Siddiqui F, Chowdhury S, D’Agrosa C, Valencia GB, et al. Comparative effects of coenzyme Q10 or n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation on retinal angiogenesis in a rat model of oxygen-induced retinopathy. Antioxidants 2018; 7:160-168.
19. Ishikawa K, Ohba T, Tanaka N, Iqbal M, Okamura Y, Okamura H. Organ-specific production control of vascular endothelial growth factor in ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome-model rats. Endocr J 2003; 50: 515-525.
20. Pala Ş, Atilgan R, Ozkan ZS, Kavak SB, Ilhan N, Akpolat N, et al. Effect of varying doses of tamoxifen on ovarian histopathology, serum VEGF, and endothelin 1 levels in ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: an experimental study. Drug Des Devel Ther 2015; 9: 1761–1766.
21. Xu Y, Nisenblat V, Lu C, Li R, Qiao J, Zhen X, et al. Pretreatment with coenzyme Q10 improves ovarian response and embryo quality in low-prognosis young women with decreased ovarian reserve: a randomized controlled trial. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 2018; 16: 2-11.
22. Engin-Ustun Y, Yılmaz S, Timur H, Ustun Y, Moraloglu O, Deveer R, et al. Comparison of bevacizumab and cabergoline in the treatment of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in a rat model. Gynecol Endocrinol 2013; 29: 851-854.
23. Oishi S, Mekaru K, Nakamura R, Miyagi M, Akamine K, Heshiki C, et al. Two cases of polycystic ovary syndrome with onset of severe ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome following controlled ovarian stimulation with aromatase inhibitors for fertility preservation before breast cancer treatment. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol 2021; 60: 931-934.
24. Kalantar H, Sadeghi E, Abolnezhadian F, Goudarzi M, Hemmati AA, Basir Z, et al. Carnosol attenuates bleomycin-induced lung damage via suppressing fibrosis, oxidative stress, and inflammation in rats. Life Sci 2021; 287: 1-13.
25. Bancroft JD, Gamble M. Theory and practice of histological techniques. 8th ed. Elsevier; 2019.
26. Fatemi I, Khalili H, Mehrzadi S, Basir Z, Malayeri A, Goudarzi M. Mechanisms involved in the possible protective effect of chrysin against sodium arsenite-induced liver toxicity in rats. Life Sci 2021; 267: 1-5.
27. Guven S, Music E, Unsal MA, Yulug E, Alver A, Duman MK, et al. The effects of carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum on ovarian blood flow, oxidative stress markers, and morphology during laparoscopy: a rabbit model. Fertil Steril 2010; 93: 1327-1332.
28. Tso LO, Leis L, Glina CG, Busso CE, Romano RS, Busso NE, et al. Does the controlled ovarian stimulation increase the weight of women undergoing IVF treatment?. Eur J Obstet Gynecol 2021; 263: 205-209.
29. Gómez R, Simón C, Remohí J, Pellicer A. Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 activation induces vascular permeability in hyperstimulated rats, and this effect is prevented by receptor blockade. Endocrinology 2002; 143: 4339-4348.
30. Elia EM, Quintana R, Carrere C, Bazzano MV, Rey-Valzacchi G, Paz DA, et al. Metformin decreases the incidence of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: an experimental study. J Ovarian Res 2013; 6: 1-9.
31. Izhar R, Husain S, Tahir MA, Kausar M, Sana T, Ghalib F. Antral follicle count and anti-Müllerian hormone level as predictors of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation. J Ultrasound 2021; 21: 200-206.
32. Mollazadeh H, Tavana E, Fanni G, Bo S, Banach M, Pirro M, et al. Effects of statins on mitochondrial pathways. J Cachexia Sarcopenia Muscle 2021; 12: 2237-2351.
33. Schmelzer C, Lindner I, Rimbach G, Niklowitz P, Menke T, Döring F. Functions of coenzyme Q10 in inflammation and gene expression. Biofactors 2008; 32:179-183.
34. Bektaş Ç, Atalay HT, Seymen CM, Dilekmen N, Aktaş Z, Elmas Ç. The effect of topical and subconjunctival coenzyme Q10 on wound healing modulation in an experimental trabeculectomy model Glokom-Katarakt. J Glaucoma 2021; 16: 122-128.
35. Chen L, Huang X, Wang L, Wang C, Tang X, Gu M, et al. Electroacupuncture reduces oocyte number and maintains vascular barrier against ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome by regulating CD200. Front Cell Dev Biol 2021; 9: 317-322
36. Luo J, Qi Q, Chen Y, Wang Y, Xie Q. Effect of GnRH-antagonist, mifepristone and letrozole on preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in a rat model. Reprod Biomed Online 2021; 42: 291-300.
37. Nelson SM. Prevention and management of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Thromb Res 2017; 151: 61-64.
38. Mohamed MO, Adam EA, Abdlla BM, Abdelghani S, Bashier L. Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) as biological markers expressed in ovarian cancer using the immuno-histochemical technique. J Med Sci 2021; 25: 1311-1137.
39. Gómez R, Soares SR, Busso C, Garcia-Velasco JA, Simon C, Pellicer A. Physiology and pathology of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Semin Reprod Med 2010; 28: 448-457.
40.Schade R, Andersohn F, Suissa S, Haverkamp W, Garbe E. Dopamine agonists and the risk of cardiac-valve regurgitation. N Engl J Med 2007;356: 29-38.
41. Ke X, Wang L, Chen M, Liu S, Yu N, Duan L, et al. The side effects of dopamine receptor agonist drugs in Chinese prolactinoma patients: a cross sectional study. BMC Endocr Disord 2022; 22:1-7.
42. Chanson P, Maiter D. The epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of Prolactinomas: The old and the new. Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab 2019; 33:1-22.