1. Rodrigues M, Kosaric N, Bonham CA, Gurtner GC. Wound healing: A cellular perspective. Physiol Rev 2019; 99: 665-706.
2. Neghab HK, Soheilifar MH, Djavid GE. An in vitro model for investigation of vitamin A effects on wound healing. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 2021; 91:385-390.
3. Nourian Dehkordi A, Mirahmadi Babaheydari F, Chehelgerdi M, Raeisi Dehkordi S. Skin tissue engineering: Wound healing based on stem-cell-based therapeutic strategies. Stem Cell Res Ther 2019; 10:111-131.
4. Krzyszczyk P, Schloss R, Palmer A, Berthiaume F. The role of macrophages in acute and chronic wound healing and interventions to promote pro-wound healing phenotypes. Front Physiol 2018; 9:419-441.
5. Raziyeva K, Kim Y, Zharkinbekov Z, Kassymbek K, Jimi S, Saparov A. Immunology of acute and chronic wound healing. Biomolecules 2021; 11:700-725.
6. N Amirrah I, Mohd Razip Wee MF, Tabata Y, Bt Hj Idrus R, Nordin A, Fauzi MB. Antibacterial-integrated collagen wound dressing for diabetes-related foot ulcers: An evidence-based review of clinical studies. Polymers 2020; 12:2168-2185.
7. Alven S, Peter S, Mbese Z, Aderibigbe BA. Polymer-based wound dressing materials loaded with bioactive agents: Potential materials for the treatment of diabetic Wounds. Polymers 2022; 14:724-759.
8. Subramaniam T, Fauzi MB, Lokanathan Y, Law JX. The role of calcium in wound healing. Int J Mol Sci 2021; 22:6486-6500.
9. Soheilifar MH, Grusch M, Neghab HK, Amini R, Maadi H, Saidijam M, et al. Angioregulatory microRNAs in colorectal cancer. Cancers 2019; 12:71-91.
10. Petkovic M, Sørensen AE, Leal EC, Carvalho E, Dalgaard LT. Mechanistic actions of microRNAs in diabetic wound healing. Cells 2020; 9:2228-2260.
11. Goodarzi G, Maniati M, Qujeq D. The role of microRNAs in the healing of diabetic ulcers. Int Wound J 2019; 16:621-633.
12. Li X, Li D, Wang A, Chu T, Lohcharoenkal W, Zheng X, et al. MicroRNA-132 with therapeutic potential in chronic wounds. J Invest Dermatol 2017; 137:2630-2638.
13. Xie J, Wu W, Zheng L, Lin X, Tai Y, Wang Y, et al. Roles of microRNA-21 in skin wound healing: A comprehensive review. Front Pharmacol 2022; 13:828627-828637.
14. Shi J, Ma X, Su Y, Song Y, Tian Y, Yuan S, et al. MiR-31 mediates inflammatory signaling to promote re-epithelialization during skin wound healing. J Invest Dermatol 2018; 138:2253-2263.
15. Sener G, Hilton SA, Osmond MJ, Zgheib C, Newsom JP, Dewberry L, et al. Injectable, self-healable zwitterionic cryogels with sustained microRNA - cerium oxide nanoparticle release promote accelerated wound healing. Acta Biomater 2020; 101:262-272.
16. Ej M, Em M, N D, Ho M. A peptide/microRNA-31 nanomedicine within an electrospun biomaterial designed to regenerate wounds in vivo. Acta Biomater 2022; 138:285-300.
17. Tao S-C, Guo S-C, Li M, Ke Q-F, Guo Y-P, Zhang C-Q. Chitosan wound dressings incorporating exosomes derived from microrna-126-overexpressing synovium mesenchymal stem cells provide sustained release of exosomes and heal full-thickness skin defects in a diabetic rat model. Stem Cells Transl Med 2017; 6:736-747.
18. Kraskiewicz H, Hinc P, Krawczenko A, Bielawska-Pohl A, Paprocka M, Witkowska D, et al. HATMSC secreted factors in the hydrogel as a potential treatment for chronic wounds-in vitro study. Int J Mol Sci 2021; 22:12241-12259.
19. Chen X, Peng Y, Xue H, Liu G, Wang N, Shao Z. MiR-21 regulating PVT1/PTEN/IL-17 axis towards the treatment of infectious diabetic wound healing by modified GO-derived biomaterial in mouse models. J Nanobiotechnol 2022; 20:1-18.