1. Lusis AJ, Fogelman AM, Fonarow GC. Genetic basis of atherosclerosis: part I: new genes and pathways. Circulation 2004; 11: 1868-1873.
2. Planet-Benard V, Menard C, André M, Puceat M, Perez A, Garcia-Verdugo J-M, et al. Spontaneous cardiomyocyte differentiation from adipose tissue stroma cells. Circ Res 2004; 94: 223-229.
3. Safford KM, Hicok KC, Safford SD, Halvorsen Y-DC, Wilkison WO, Gimble JM, et al. Neurogenic differentiation of murine and human adipose-derived stromal cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2002; 294: 371-379.
4. Rosová I, Dao M, Capoccia B, Link D, Nolta JA. Hypoxic preconditioning results in increased motility and improved therapeutic potential of human mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cells. 2008; 26: 2173-2182.
5. Ashjian PH, Elbarbary AS, Edmonds B, DeUgarte D, Zhu M, Zuk PA, et al. In vitro differentiation of human processed lipoaspirate cells into early neural progenitors. Plast Reconst Surg 2003; 111: 1922-1931.
6. Baker AH, Edwards DR, Murphy G. Metalloproteinase inhibitors: biological actions and therapeutic opportunities. J Cell Sci 2002; 115: 3719-3727.
7. Zheng B, Cao B, Li G, Huard J. Mouse adipose-derived stem cells undergo multilineage differentiation in vitro but primarily osteogenic and chondrogenic differentiation in vivo. Tissue Eng 2006; 12: 1891-901.
8. Rodriguez A-M, Elabd C, Delteil F, Astier J, Vernochet C, Saint-Marc P, et al. Adipocyte differentiation of multipotent cells established from human adipose tissue. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2004; 315: 255-263.
9. Gimble JM, Bunnell BA, Guilak F. Human adipose-derived cells: an update on the transition to clinical translation. Regen Med 2012; 7: 225-235.
10. Vangeison G, Rempe DA. The Janus-faced effects of hypoxia on astrocyte function. Neuroscientist 2009; 15 : 579-588.
11. Frangogiannis NG, Smith CW, Entman ML. The inflammatory response in myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Res 2002; 53: 31-47.
12. ČERVINKOVÁ Z. Selective anti-oxidant enzymes during ischemia/reperfusion in myocardial infarction. Physiol Res 2000; 49: 315-322.
13. Young I, Purvis J, Lightbody J, Adgey A, Trimble E. Lipid peroxidation and anti-oxidant status following thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Eur Heart J 1993; 14 : 1027-1033.
14. Global Use of Strategies to Open Occluded Coronary Arteries in Acute Coronary Syndromes (GUSTO IIb) Angioplasty Substudy Investigators. A clinical trial comparing primary coronary angioplasty with tissue plasminogen activator for acute myocardial infarction. N Engl J Med 1997; 336: 1621-1628.
15. O’Neill W, Timmis GC, Bourdillon PD, Lai P, Ganghadarhan V, Walton Jr J, et al. A prospective randomized clinical trial of intracoronary streptokinase versus coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction. N Engl J Med 1986; 314 : 812-818.
16. Zhang S, Dong Z, Peng Z, Lu F. Anti-aging effect of adipose-derived stem cells in a mouse model of skin aging induced by D-galactose. PLoS One 2014; 9: e97573.
17. Rochefort GY, Delorme B, Lopez A, Hérault O, Bonnet P, Charbord P, et al. Multipotential mesenchymal stem cells are mobilized into peripheral blood by hypoxia. Stem Cells 2006; 24: 2202-2208.
18. Guarita-Souza L, Carvalho K, Rebelatto C, Senegaglia A, Hansen P, Furuta M, et al. Cell transplantation: differential effects of myoblasts and mesenchymal stem cells. Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2006; 111: 423-429.
19. Becker C, Lucchini S, Muotri AR, da Silva GJJ, Castelli JB, Vassallo PF, et al. Skeletal muscle cells expressing VEGF induces the capillary formation and reduce cardiac injury in rats.Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc 2006; 113: 348-354.
20. Nazari A, Sadr SS, Faghihi M, Imani A, Moghimian M. The cardioprotective effect of different doses of vasopressin (AVP) against ischemia-reperfusion injuries in the anesthetized rat heart. Peptides 2011; 32: 2459-2466.
21. Kristensen CM, Dethlefsen MM, Tøndering AS, Lassen SB, Meldgaard JN, Ringholm S, et al. PGC‐1α in hepatic UPR during high‐fat high‐fructose diet and exercise training in mice. Psychol Rep 2018; 6: e13819.
22. Zhu W, Tilley DG, Myers VD, Coleman RC, Feldman AM. Arginine vasopressin enhances cell survival via a G-protein-coupled receptor kinase 2/beta-arrestin1/ extracellular-regulated kinase 1/2-dependent pathway in H9c2 cells. Mol Pharmacol 2013; 84: 227-235.
23. Xu F, Sun S, Wang X, Ni E, Zhao L, Zhu W. GRK2 mediates arginine vasopressin-induced interleukin-6 production via nuclear factor-κB signaling neonatal rat cardiac fibroblast. Mol Pharmacol 2017; 92: 278-284.
24. Azizi Y, Faghihi M, Imani A, Roghani M, Nazari A. Post-infarct treatment with [Pyr1]-apelin-13 reduces myocardial damage through reduction of oxidative injury and nitric oxide enhancement in the rat model of myocardial infarction. Peptides 2013; 46: 76-82.
25. Deng J, Shi Y, Gao Z, Zhang W, Wu X, Cao W, et al. Inhibition of pathological phenotype of hypertrophic scar fibroblasts via coculture with adipose-derived stem cells. Tissue Eng Part A 2018; 24: 382-393.
26. Zhu M, Heydarkhan-Hagvall S, Hedrick M, Benhaim P, Zuk P. Manual isolation of adipose-derived stem cells from human lipoaspirates. J Vis Exp 2013; 79):e50585.
27. Uchiyama M, Mihara M. Determination of malonaldehyde precursor in tissues by thiobarbituric acid test. Anal Biochem 1978; 86: 271-278.
28. Hasanvand A, Abbaszadeh A, Darabi S, Nazari A, Gholami M, Kharazmkia A. Evaluation of selenium on kidney function following ischemic injury in rats; protective effects and anti-oxidant activity. J Renal Inj Prev 2016; 6: 93-98.
29. Ahmadvand H, Babaeenezhad E, Moradi FH, Venool AC. Effect of gallic acid on liver oxidative stress markers in renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. Ann Res Antioxid 2017; 2: 2-5.
30. Ellman GL. A colorimetric method for determining low concentrations of mercaptans. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1958; 74: 443-450.
31. Ricart-Jane D, Llobera M, Lopez-Tejero M. Anticoagulants and other preanalytical factors interfere in plasma nitrate/nitrite quantification by the Griess method. Nitric Oxide 2002; 6: 178-185.
32. Goldstein DB. A method for assay of catalase with the oxygen cathode. Anal. Biochem 1968; 24: 431-437.
33. Rotruck JT, Pope AL, Ganther HE, Swanson A, Hafeman DG, Hoekstra W. Selenium: biochemical role as a component of glutathione peroxidase. Science. 1973; 179: 588-590.
34. Lopez-Novoa JM, Quiros Y, Vicente L, Morales AI, Lopez-Hernandez FJ. An integrative point of view is new insights into the mechanism of aminoglycoside nephrotoxicity. Kidney Int 2011; 79: 33-45.
35. Adil M, Kandhare AD, Dalvi G, Ghosh P, Venkata S, Raygude KS, et al. Ameliorative effect of berberine against gentamicin-induced nephrotoxicity in rats via attenuation of oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis, and mitochondrial dysfunction.Ren. Fail 2016; 38: 996-1006.
36. Lapenna D, Cuccurullo F. TBA test and” free” MDA assay in the evaluation of lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress in tissue systems. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 1993;265 : H1030-H2.
37. Young I. Measurement of total anti-oxidant capacity. J Clin Pathol 2001; 54: 339.
38. Reiner, K. Catalase test protocol. ASM Microbe Library 2010; 1-9.
39. Flynn A, O’Brien T. Stem cell therapy for cardiac disease.Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2011; 11: 177-187.
40. Chen L, Qin F, Ge M, Shu Q, Xu J. Application of adipose-derived stem cells in heart disease. J Cardiovasc Transl Res 2014; 7: 651-663.
41. Van Kerckhoven R, Kalkman EA, Saxena PR, Schoemaker RG. Altered cardiac collagen and associated changes in the diastolic function of infarcted rat hearts. Cardiovasc. Res. 2000; 46: 316-323.
42. Angelos MG, Kuala VK, Torres CA, He G, Stoner JD, Mohammad M, et al. Hypoxic reperfusion of the ischemic heart and oxygen radical generation. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 2006; 290: H341-H347.
43. Togel F, Weiss K, Yang Y, Hu Z, Zhang P, Westenfelder C. Vasculotropic, paracrine actions of infused mesenchymal stem cells are important to the recovery from acute kidney injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2007; 292: F1626-F1635.
44. Hsiao ST, Lokmic Z, Peshavariya H, Abberton KM, Dusting GJ, Lim SY, et al. Hypoxic conditioning enhances the angiogenic paracrine activity of human adipose-derived stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2013; 22: 1614-1623.
45. Lee W-CC, Rubin JP, Marra KG. Regulation of α-smooth muscle actin protein expression in adipose-derived stem cells. Cells Tissues Organs 2006; 183: 80-86.