1. Panahi P, Jamzad Z, Pourmajidian MR, Fallah A, Pourhashemi M. Foliar epidermis morphology in Quercus (subgenus Quercus, section Quercus) in Iran. Acta Bot Croat 2012; 71: 95-113.
2. Panahi P, Pourmajidian MR, Pourhashemi M. Pollen morphology of Quercus (subgenus Quercus, section Quercus) in Iran and its systematic implication. Acta Soc Bot Pol 2012; 81: 33-41.
3. Bahmani M, Forouzan S, Fazeli-Moghadam E, Rafieian-Kopaei M, Adineh A, Saberianpour S. Oak (Quercus branti): An overview. J chem pharm res 2015; 7: 634-639.
4. Burlacu E, Nisca A, Tanase C. A comprehensive review of phytochemistry and biological activities of quercus species. Forests 2020; 11: 904-928.
5. Tooker JF, Helms AM. Phytohormone dynamics associated with gall insects, and their potential role in the evolution of the gall-inducing habit. J Chem Ecol 2014; 40: 742-753.
6. Khanavi M, Sabbagh-Bani-Azad M, Abdolghaffari AH, Vazirian M, Isazadeh I, Rezvanfar MA, et al. On the benefit of galls of Quercus brantii Lindl. in murine colitis: the role of free gallic acid. Arch Med Sci 2014; 10: 1225-1234.
7. Baldwin A, Booth BW. Biomedical applications of tannic acid. J Biomater Appl 2022; 36:1503-1523.
8. Ezigbo Vo. Evaluation of physicochemical, polymeric and metal. 2019; PhD-dissertations.unizik.edu.ng.
9. Arina MI, Harisun Y. Effect of extraction temperatures on tannin content and antioxidant activity of Quercus infectoria (Manjakani). Biocatal Agric Biotechnol 2019; 19: 101104.
10. John T, Samuel B, Abolaji O, Folashade O, Oyetooke A, Oluwatosin F. Functional foods and bioactive compounds: Roles in the prevention, treatment and management of neurodegenerative diseases. GSC Biol Pharm Sci 2020; 11: 297-313.
11. Gurib-Fakim A. Medicinal plants: Traditions of yesterday and drugs of tomorrow. Mol Aspects Med 2006; 27: 1-93.
12. Ifeoma O, Oluwakanyinsola S. Screening of herbal medicines for potential toxicities. New insights into toxicity and drug testing 2013; 244: 63-88.
13. Amna OF, Nooraain H, Noriham A, Azizah A, Husna RN. Acute and oral subacute toxicity study of ethanolic extract of Cosmos caudatus leaf in Sprague Dawley rats. Int J Biosci Biochem Bioinform 2013; 3: 301-305.
14. Jothy SL, Zakaria Z, Chen Y, Lau YL, Latha LY, Sasidharan S. Acute oral toxicity of methanolic seed extract of Cassia fistula in mice. Molecules 2011; 16: 5268-5282.
15. Osman AG, Koutb M, Sayed AE-DH. Use of hematological parameters to assess the efficiency of quince (Cydonia oblonga Miller) leaf extract in alleviation of the effect of ultraviolet–A radiation on African catfish Clarias gariepinus (Burchell, 1822). J Photochem Photobiol B, Biol 2010; 99: 1-8.
16. Anthonia OC, Ikechukwu UR, Uzoma NO, Sunday ELU. Nutritive properties of aqueous extract Justicia carnea leaves and its effects on haematological and some biochemical indices of anaemia induced male wistar albino rats. Biomed Res 2019; 30: 645-654.
17. Ali KN, Marif HF, Raoof HS, Hassan SM, Ramzi DO. Assessment the effects of mastic gum resin, Lawsonia inermis and Quercus Brantii on cutaneous wound healing in BALB/c mice. Indian J Forensic Med Toxicol 2021; 15: 2013-2023.
18. Iminjan M, Amat N, Li XH, Upur H, Ahmat D, He B. Investigation into the toxicity of traditional Uyghur medicine Quercus infectoria galls water extract. PLoS One 2014; 9: e90756.
19. Azmaz M, Aksoy ÖK, Katilmiş Y, Mammadov R. Investigation of the antioxidant activity and phenolic compounds of Andricus quercustozae gall and host plant (Quercus infectoria). Int J Second Metab 2020; 7: 77-87.
20. Maciel MD, Inocêncio LCL, Rechsteiner MS, Jorge BC, Balin PDS, Kassuya RM, et al. Effects of exposure to ethanolic extract from Achyrocline satureioides (Lam.) D.C. flowers on reproductive and developmental parameters in Wistar rats. J Toxicol Environ Health A 2019; 82: 321-330.
21. Dollahite JW, Pigeon RF, Camp BJ. The toxicity of gallic acid, pyrogallol, tannic acid, and Quercus havardi in the rabbit. Am J Vet Res 1962; 23: 1264-1267.
22. Elham A, Arken M, Kalimanjan G, Arkin A, Iminjan M. A review of the phytochemical, pharmacological, pharmacokinetic, and toxicological evaluation of Quercus infectoria galls. J Ethnopharmacol 2021; 273: 113592.