1. Zhang F, Lu S, Jin S, Chen K, Li J, Huang B, et al. Lidanpaidu prescription alleviates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute kidney injury by suppressing the NF-kappaB signaling pathway. Biomed Pharmacother 2018; 99:245-252.
2. Lu P, Zhang L, Liu T, Fan JJ, Luo X, Zhu YT. MiR-494-mediated effects on the NF-kappaB signaling pathway regulate lipopolysaccharide-induced acute kidney injury in mice. Immunol Invest 2021;51:1372-1384.
3. Plotnikov EY, Pevzner IB, Zorova LD, Chernikov VP, Prusov AN, Kireev, et al. Mitochondrial damage and mitochondria-targeted anti-oxidant protection in lps-induced acute kidney injury. Anti-oxidants (Basel) 2019; 8:176-189.
4. Zeng MN, Zhang L, Zhang BB, Li BK, Kan YX, Yang H, et al. Chinese yam extract and adenosine attenuated LPS-induced cardiac dysfunction by inhibiting RAS and apoptosis via the ER-mediated activation of SHC/Ras/Raf1 pathway. Phytomedicine 2019; 61:1-9.
5. Zhao YY, Chen Y, Han DY, Shan ZF, Li M, Feng WS, et al. Evaluation of the estrogenic effects of rehmapicrogenin, Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica 2019; 54: 308 -312.
6. State Pharmacopoeia Commission. Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China: One [M]. Beijing: China Pharmaceutical Science and Technology Press, 2020; 1088:190-191.
7. Zheng XK, Liu ZY, Jiang Y, Zhang N, Feng ZY, Su CF, et al. Evaluation of the estrogenic effects of Rehmannia glutinosa libosch, Chinese Pharm. J 2013; 48:1831-1836.
8. Liu YF, Liang D, Luo H, Hao ZY, Wang Y, Zhang CL, et al. Ionone glycosides from the roots of Rehmannia glutinosa. J Asian Nat Prod Res 2014; 16:11-19.
9. Chen X, Cao YG, Zhang YH, Zeng MN, Ren YJ, Liu YL, et al. Two new ionones from the fresh roots of Rehmannia glutinosa. Phytochemistry Lett 2021; 46:114-118.
10. Liu YL, Cao YG, Kan YX, Ren YJ, Wang MN, Fan XL, et al. Renoprotective activity of a new amide and a new hydroxycinnamic acid derivative from the fresh roots of Rehmannia glutinosa. J Asian Nat Prod Res 2022; 24:163-169.
11. Feng WS, Li M, Zheng XK, Zhang N, Song K, Wang JC, et al. Two new ionone glycosides from the roots of Rehmannia glutinosa Libosch. Nat Prod Res 2015; 29:59-63.
12. Yang J, Miao X, Guan Y, Chen C, Chen S, Zhang X, et al. Microbubble functionalization with platelet membrane enables targeting and early detection of sepsis-induced acute kidney injury. Adv Healthc Mater 2021; 10:1628-1642.
13. Fan C, Ding X, Song Y. A new prediction model for acute kidney injury in patients with sepsis. Ann Palliat Med 2021; 10:1772-1778.
14. Xie J, Gong YXY, Ding LS, Luo P, Qing LS, et al. Progress in clinical and pharmacological studies of Astragali Radix and its active components against sepsis. Chinese Herb. Med 2021; 52:2502-2510.
15. Ma Y, Liu J, Liu H, Han X, Sun L, Xu H. Podocyte protection by Angptl3 knockout via inhibiting ROS/GRP78 pathway in LPS-induced acute kidney injury. Int Immunopharmacol 2022; 105:8549-8570.
16. Kim K, Leem J. Hispidulin ameliorates endotoxin-induced acute kidney injury in mice. Molecules 2022; 27:2019-2032.
17. Chancharoenthana W, Udompronpitak K, Manochantr Y, Kantagowit P, Kaewkanha P, Issara-Amphorn J, et al. Repurposing of high-dose erythropoietin as a potential drug attenuates sepsis in preconditioning renal injury. Cells 2021; 10:3133-3159.
18. Vacas E, Bajo AM, Schally AV, Sanchez-Chapado M, Prieto JC, Carmena MJ. Anti-oxidant activity of vasoactive intestinal peptide in HK2 human renal cells. Peptides 2012; 38:275-281.
19. Xiao L, Ge Y, Sun L, Xu X, Xie P, Zhan M, et al. Cordycepin inhibits albumin-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition of renal tubular epithelial cells by reducing reactive oxygen species production. Free Radic Res 2012; 46:174-183.
20. Xu F, Zhou H, Wu M, Zhang H, Zhang Y, Zhao Q, et al. Fc-Elabela fusion protein attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced kidney injury in mice. Biosci Rep 2020; 40:2397-2408.
21. Wang SC, Zeng MN, Li BK, Kan YX, Zhang BB, Zheng XK, et al. Raw and salt-processed Achyranthes bidentata attenuate LPS-induced acute kidney injury by inhibiting ROS and apoptosis via an estrogen-like pathway. Biomed Pharmacother 2020; 129:403-422.
22. Peerapornratana S, Manrique-Caballero CL, Gomez H, Kellum JA. Acute kidney injury from sepsis: Current concepts, epidemiology, pathophysiology, prevention and treatment. Kidney Int 2019; 96:1083-1099.
23. Namwanje M, Bisunke B, Rousselle TV, Lamanilao GG, Sunder VS, Patterson EC, et al. Rapamycin alternatively modifies mitochondrial dynamics in dendritic cells to reduce kidney ischemic reperfusion injury. Int J Mol Sci 2021; 22:5386-5409.
24. Xie Z, Wei L, Chen J, Chen Z. Calcium dobesilate alleviates renal dysfunction and inflammation by targeting nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB) signaling in sepsis-associated acute kidney injury. Bioengineered 2022; 13:2816-2826.
25. Niu X, Yao Q, Li W, Zang L, Li W, Zhao J, et al. Harmine mitigates LPS-induced acute kidney injury through inhibition of the TLR4-NF-kappaB/NLRP3 inflammasome signalling pathway in mice. Eur J Pharmacol 2019; 849:160-169.