1. Hu SC-S, Lan C-CE. High-glucose environment disturbs the physiologic functions of keratinocytes: focusing on diabetic wound healing. J Dermatol Sci 2016; 84:121-127.
2. Cha JW, Piao MJ, Kim KC, Yao CW, Zheng J, Kim SM, et al. The polyphenol chlorogenic acid attenuates UVB-mediated oxidative stress in human HaCaT keratinocytes. Biomol Ther (Seoul) 2014; 22:136-142.
3. Gorski J, Proksch E, Baron JM, Schmid D, Zhang L. Dexpanthenol in wound healing after medical and cosmetic interventions (postprocedure wound healing). Pharmaceuticals 2020; 13:138-149.
4. Tutun B, Elbe H, Vardi N, Parlakpinar H, Polat A, Gunaltili M, et al. Dexpanthenol reduces diabetic nephropathy and renal oxidative stress in rats. Biotech Histochem 2019; 94:84-91.
5. Gülmez A, Bektaşoğlu PK, Tönge Ç, Yaprak A, Türkoğlu ME, Önder E, et al. Neuroprotective effects of dexpanthenol on rabbit spinal cord ischemia/reperfusion injury model. World Neurosurg 2022; 167:e172-e183.
6. Ucar M, Aydogan MS, Vardı N, Parlakpınar H, editors. Protective effect of dexpanthenol on ischemia-reperfusion-induced liver injury. Transplant Proc 2018; 50:3135-3143.
7. Tottoli EM, Dorati R, Genta I, Chiesa E, Pisani S, Conti B. Skin wound healing process and new emerging technologies for skin wound care and regeneration. Pharmaceutics 2020; 12:735-764.
8. Keshvardoostchokami M, Majidi SS, Huo P, Ramachandran R, Chen M, Liu B. Electrospun nanofibers of natural and synthetic polymers as artificial extracellular matrix for tissue engineering. Nanomaterials 2021; 11:21-43.
9. Liu X, Xu H, Zhang M, Yu DG. Electrospun medicated nanofibers for wound healing: Review. Membranes (Basel) 2021; 11:770-791.
10. Wang J, Planz V, Vukosavljevic B, Windbergs M. Multifunctional electrospun nanofibers for wound application–Novel insights into the control of drug release and antimicrobial activity. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2018; 129:175-183.
11. Keshvardoostchokami M, Majidi SS, Huo P, Ramachandran R, Chen M, Liu B. Electrospun nanofibers of natural and synthetic polymers as artificial extracellular matrix for tissue engineering. Nanomaterials 2020; 11:21-43.
12. Stachewicz U, Qiao T, Rawlinson SC, Almeida FV, Li W-Q, Cattell M, et al. 3D imaging of cell interactions with electrospun PLGA nanofiber membranes for bone regeneration. Acta biomaterialia 2015; 27:88-100.
13. Yousefi P, Dini G, Movahedi B, Vaezifar S, Mehdikhani M. Polycaprolactone/chitosan core/shell nanofibrous mat fabricated by electrospinning process as carrier for rosuvastatin drug. Polymer Bulletin 2022; 79:1627-1645.
14. Bano I, Arshad M, Yasin T, Ghauri MA, Younus M. Chitosan: A potential biopolymer for wound management. Int J Biol Macromol 2017; 102:380-383.
15. Behera SS, Das U, Kumar A, Bissoyi A, Singh AK. Chitosan/TiO2 composite membrane improves proliferation and survival of L929 fibroblast cells: Application in wound dressing and skin regeneration. Int J Biol Macromol 2017; 98:329-340.
16. Singhvi G, Singh M. In-vitro drug release characterization models. Int J Pharm Stud Res 2011; 2:77-84.
17. Mæhre HK, Dalheim L, Edvinsen GK, Elvevoll EO, Jensen I-J. Protein determination—method matters. Foods 2018; 7:5-15.
18. Premkumar PS. Preparation and electrical studies on pure and oxygen plasma treated polyvinyl alcohol films. J Mater Res Technol 2019; 8:2232-2237.
19. Tamizi E, Azizi M, Dorraji MSS, Dusti Z, Panahi-Azar V. Stabilized core/shell PVA/SA nanofibers as an efficient drug delivery system for dexpanthenol. Polymer Bulletin 2018; 75:1-14.
20. Sevinç-Özakar R, Seyret E, Özakar E, Adıgüzel MC. Nanoemulsion-based hydrogels and organogels containing propolis and dexpanthenol: Preparation, characterization, and comparative evaluation of stability, antimicrobial, and cytotoxic properties. Gels 2022; 8:578-601.
21. Queiroz MF, Teodosio Melo KR, Sabry DA, Sassaki GL, Rocha HAO. Does the use of chitosan contribute to oxalate kidney stone formation? Mar Drugs 2014; 13:141-158.
22. Zhou X, Ruan Q, Ye Z, Chu Z, Xi M, Li M, et al. Resveratrol accelerates wound healing by attenuating oxidative stress-induced impairment of cell proliferation and migration. Burns 2021; 47:133-139.
23. de Christo Scherer MM, Marques FM, Figueira MM, Peisino MCO, Schmitt EFP, Kondratyuk TP, et al. Wound healing activity of terpinolene and α-phellandrene by attenuating inflammation and oxidative stress in vitro. J Tissue Viability 2019; 28:94-99.
24. Tanrıverdi ST, Suat B, Azizoğlu E, Köse FA. In-vitro evaluation of dexpanthenol-loaded nanofiber mats for wound healing. Trop J Pharm Res 2018; 17:387-394.
25. Mousivand Z, Ayazi H, Abdollahi A, Akbari H, Raoufi M, Sharifikolouei E. Hybrid electrospun scaffold loaded with argireline acetate and dexpanthenol for skin regeneration. Int J Polym Mater Polym Biomater 2022; 72:1179-1190.
26. Najafiasl M, Osfouri S, Azin R, Zaeri S. Alginate-based electrospun core/shell nanofibers containing dexpanthenol: A good candidate for wound dressing. J Drug Delivery Sci Technol 2020; 57:101708-101715.
27. Najafiasl M, Osfouri S, Azin R, Zaeri S. Fabrication, characterization and in vivo evaluation of dexpanthenol sustained-release nanofibers for wound healing. Polymer Testing 2020; 91:106827-106834.
28. Farboudi A, Nouri A, Shirinzad S, Sojoudi P, Davaran S, Akrami M, et al. Synthesis of magnetic gold coated poly (ε-caprolactonediol) based polyurethane/poly (N-isopropylacrylamide)-grafted-chitosan core-shell nanofibers for controlled release of paclitaxel and 5-FU. Int J Biol Macromol 2020; 150:1130-1140.
29. Yan E, Jiang J, Yang X, Fan L, Wang Y, An Q, et al. pH-sensitive core-shell electrospun nanofibers based on polyvinyl alcohol/polycaprolactone as a potential drug delivery system for the chemotherapy against cervical cancer. J Drug Delivery Sci Technol 2020; 55:101455.
30. Santadkha T, Skolpap W, Thitapakorn V. Diffusion Modeling and in vitro release kinetics studies of curcumin− loaded superparamagnetic nanomicelles in cancer drug delivery system. J Pharm Sci 2022; 111:1690-1699.
31. Lee JH, Yeo Y. Controlled drug release from pharmaceutical nanocarriers. Chem Eng Sci 2015; 125:75-84.
32. Oun R, Plumb JA, Wheate NJ. A cisplatin slow-release hydrogel drug delivery system based on a formulation of the macrocycle cucurbit  uril, gelatin and polyvinyl alcohol. J Inorg Biochem 2014; 134:100-105.
33. Miron-Mendoza M, Lin X, Ma L, Ririe P, Petroll WM. Individual versus collective fibroblast spreading and migration: regulation by matrix composition in 3D culture. Exp Eye Res 2012; 99:36-44.
34. Deng L, Du C, Song P, Chen T, Rui S, Armstrong DG, et al. The role of oxidative stress and anti-oxidants in diabetic wound healing. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2021; 2021:1-11.
35. Gu Y, Han J, Jiang C, Zhang Y. Biomarkers, oxidative stress and autophagy in skin aging. Ageing Res Rev 2020; 59:101036-101047.