Hildesheim A, Wang SS. Host and viral genetics and risk of cervi
cal cancer: a review. Virus Res 2002; 89:229-240.
2. Hassen E, Nahla G, Bouaouina N, Chouchane L. The human leukocyte antigen class I genes in nasopharyngeal carcinoma risk. Mol Biol Rep 2010; 37:119-126.
3. Nagata Y, Hanagiri T, Mizukami M, Kuroda K, Shigematsu Y, Baba T,
Clinical significance of HLA class I alleles on postoperative prognosis of lung cancer patients in Japan. Lung Cancer 2009; 65:91-97.
4. Ghaderi A, Talei A, Gharesi-Fard B, Farjadian Sh, Amirzargar A, Vasei M. HLA-DRB1 allele and the susceptibility of Iranian patients with breast cancer. Pathol Oncol Res 2001; 7:39-41.
5. Chaudhuri S, Cariappa A, Tang M, Bell D, Haber DH, isselbacher KJ,
. Genetic susceptibility to breast cancer: HLA DQ*03032 and HLA DRB1*11 may represent protective alleles. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2000; 97:11451-1154.
6. Gourley C, Thornton C, Massie C, Prescott RJ, Turner M, Leonard RC,
. Is there a relationship between HLA type and prognostic factors in breast cancer? Anticancer Res 2003; 23:633-638.
7. Lavado R, Benavides M, Villar E, Ales I, Alonso A, Caballero A. The HLA-B7 allele confers susceptibility to breast cancer in Spanish women. Immunol Lett 2005; 101:223–225.
8. Yokoe T, Ishida T, Ogawa T, Iino Y, Izuo M. Relationship of breast cancer and HLA in Japanese females. Gan No Rinsho 1990; 36:26- 33.
9. Wu MS, Hsieh RP, Huang SP, Chang YT, Lin MT, Chang MC,
. Association of HLA-DQB1(*)0301 and HLA-DQB1(*)0602 with different subtypes of gastric cancer in Taiwan. Jpn J Cancer Res 2002; 93:404-10.
10. Ryschin E, Autschbach F, Eisold S, Klar E, Buchler MW, Schmidt J. Expression of HLA class I/II antigens and T cell immune response in human neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas. Tissue Antigens 2003; 62:48-54.
11. Hiraki A, Fujii N, Murakami T, Kiura K, Aoe K, Yamane H,
. High frequency of allele-specific down-regulation of HLA class I expression in lung cancer cell lines. Anticancer Res 2004; 24:1525-8.
12. Belov K. The role of the Major Histocompatibility Complex in the spread of contagious cancers. Mamm Genome 2011; 22:83–90.
13. Algarra I, Cabrera T, Garrido F. The HLA crossroad in tumor immunology. Human Immunol 2000; 61:65-73.
14. Kulkarni S, Martin MP, Carrington M. The Yin and Yang of HLA and KIR in human disease. Semin Immunol 2008; 20:343-52.
15. Ikuta Y, Okugawa T, Furugen R, Nagata Y, Takahashi Y, Wang L,
. A HER2/NEU-derived peptide, a K(d)-restricted murine tumor rejection antigen, induces HER2-specific HLA-A2402-restricted CD8(+) cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Int J Cancer 2000; 87:553-558.
16. Bettinotti MP, Norris RD, Hackett JA, Thompson CO, Simonis TB, Stroncek D,
. Frequency of human leukocyte antigen-A24 alleles in patients with melanoma determined by human leukocyte antigen-A sequence-based typing. J Immunother 2000; 23:282-287.
17. Matsuda K, Tsunoda T, UmanoY, Tanimuta H, Nukaya L, Takesako K,
. Enhancement of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses in patients with gastrointestinal malignancies following vaccination with CEA peptide-pulsed dendritic cells. Cancer Immunol Immunother 2004; 53:609-616.
18. Hao X, Shao Y, Ren X, Liu H, Xu Q, Li H,
. Induction of specific CTL by MAGE-3/CEA peptide-pulsed dendritic cells from HLA-A2/ A24(+) gastrointestinal cancer patients. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2002; 128:507-515.
19. Kumamaru W, Nakamura S, Kadena T, Yamada A, Kawamura E, Sasaki M,
. T-cell receptor V beta gene usage by T cells reactive with the tumor-rejection antigen SART-1 in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer 2004; 108:686-695.
20. Eura M, Chikamatsu K, Katsura F, Obata A, SabaoY, Takiguchi M,
. A wild-type sequence P53 peptide presented by HLA-A24 induces cytotoxic T lymphocytes that recognize squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Clin Cancer Res 2000; 6:979-986.
21. Ferries E, Connan F, Pages F, Gaston J, Hagnere AM, Vieillefond A,
. Identification of p53 peptides recognized by CD8 (+) T lymphocytes from patients with bladder cancer. Hum Immunol 2001; 62:791-798.
22. Gritzapis AD, Voutsas IF, Lekka E, Tsavaris N, Missitzis I, Sotiropoulou P,
. Identification of a novel immunogenic HLA-A*0201- binding epitope of HER-2/neu with potent antitumor properties. J Immunol 2008; 181:146-154.
23. Morse MA, Secord AA, Blackwell K, Hobeika AC, Sinnathamby G, Osada T,
. MHC class I-presented tumor antigens identified in ovarian cancer by immunoproteomic analysis are targets for T-cell responses against breast and ovarian cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2011; 17:3408-3419.
24. Zhao M, Cai H, Li X, Zheng H, Yang X, Fang W,
. Further evidence for the existence of major susceptibility of nasopharyngeal carcinoma in the region near HLA-A locus in Southern Chinese. J Transl Med 2012; 10:57.
25. Nitta T, Ebato M, Sato K. Association of malignant glioma with the human leukocyte antigen, HLA-A24(9). Neurosurg Rev 1994; 17:211-215.
26. Ishikawa K, Nakano H, Tsukamoto, Fujioka T, Nagakubo I. Testicular cancer in father and son. Int J Urol 1996; 3:0-3.
27. Machens A, Löliger C, Pichlmeier U, Emskötter Th, Busch C, Izbicki JR. Correlation of thymic pathology with HLA in Myasthenia Gravis. Clin Immunol 1999; 91:296-301.
28. Wei L, Xiao LL, Wu XY, Lin Q, Dong M, Wen JY,
. Expression and analysis of HLA-A, B and DRB1 genes in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia in Guangdong area. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 2008; 16:915-918.
29. Hiraki A, Ikeda K, Yoshino T, Kaneshige T, Kiura K, Kunisada T,
. Tumor-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte responses against chondrosarcoma with HLA haplotype loss restricted by the remaining HLA class I allele. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2001; 286:786-791.
30. Adamashvili IM, Fraser PA, McDonald JC. Association of serum concentration of soluble class I HLA with HLA allotypes. Trasplantation 1996; 61:984-987.
31. Shimura T, Hagihara M, Yamamoto K, Takebe K, Munkhbat B, Ogoshi K,
. Quantification of serum-soluble HLA class I antigens patients with gastric cancer. Hum Immunol 1994; 40:183- 186.
32. Zavazava N, Wobst B, Ferstl R, Muller-Ruchholtz W. Soluble MHC class I molecules in human body fluids. J Clin Lab Anal 1994; 8:432-436.
33. Spaggriari MG, Contini P, Dondero A, Carosio R, Puppo F, Indiveri F,
. Soluble HLA class I induces NK cell apoptosis upon the engagement of killer-activating HLA class I receptor through FASL-FAS interaction. Blood 2002; 100:4098-4107.
34. Puppo F, Contini P, Ghio M, Brenci S, Scudeletti M, Filaci G,
. Soluble human MHC class I molecules induce soluble Fas ligand secretion and trigger apoptosis in activated CD8+ Fas (CD95)+ T lymphocytes. Int Immunol 2000; 12:195-203.
35. Yamazoe S, Tanaka H, Iwauchi T, Yoshii M, Ito G, Amano R,
. Identification of HLA-A*0201- and A*2402-restricted epitopes of mucin 5AC expressed in advanced pancreatic cancer. Pancreas 2011; 40:896-904.
36. Iwauchi T, Tanaka H, Yamazoe S, Yashiro M, Yoshii M, Kubo N,
. Identification of HLA-A*2402-restricted epitope peptide derived from ERas oncogene expressed in human scirrhous gastric cancer. Cancer Sci 2011; 102:683-689.
37. Park KS, Park MH, Juji T, Tokunaga K. Complement C4A, C4B and BF haplotype in Koreans. Tissue Antigens 1996; 47:200-205.
38. Tokunaga K, Zhang WJ, Christiansen FT, Dawkins RL. The genomic structure of two ancestral haplotype carrying C4A duplications. Immunogenetics 1991; 34:247-51.