1. Varvaresou A. Percutaneous absorption of organic sunscreens. J Cosmet Dermatol 2006; 5:53-57.
2. Movileanu L, Neagoe I, Flonta ML. Interaction of the antioxidant flavonoid quercetin with planar lipid bilayers. Int J Pharm 2000; 205:135-146.
3. Tabrizi H, Mortazavi SA, Kamalinejad M. An in vitro evaluation of various Rosa damascena flower extracts as a natural antisolar agent. Int J Cosmet Sci 2003; 25:259-265.
4. Katiyar SK, Elmets CA. Green tea polyphenolic antioxidants and skin photoprotection. Int J Oncol 2001; 18:1307-1313.
5. Golmohammadzadeh S, Imani F, Hosseinzadeh H, Jaafari MR. Preparation, characterization and evaluation of sun protective and moisturizing effects of nanoliposomes containing safranal. Iran J Basic Med Sci 2011; 14 521-533.
6. Golmohammadzadeh S, Jaafari MR, Hosseinzadeh H. Does Saffron have antisolar and moisturizing effects? Iran J Pharm Res 2010; 9:133-140.
7. Puglia C, Blasi P, Rizza L, Schoubben A, Bonina F, Rossi C, et al. Lipid nanoparticles for prolonged topical delivery: an in vitro and in vivo investigation. Int J Pharm 2008; 357:295-304.
8. Gokce EH, Korkmaz E, Tuncay-Tanriverdi S, Dellera E, Sandri G, Bonferoni MC, et al. A comparative evaluation of coenzyme Q10-loaded liposomes and solid lipid nanoparticles as dermal antioxidant carriers. Int J Nanomedicine 2012; 7:5109-5117.
9. Jenning V, Schäfer-Korting M, Gohla S. Vitamin A-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles for topical use: Drug release properties. J Control Release 2000; 66:115-126.
10. Mosallaei N, Jaafari MR, Hanafi-Bojd MY, Golmohammadzadeh S, Malaekeh-Nikouei B. Docetaxel-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles: preparation, characterization, in vitro, and in vivo evaluations. J Pharm Sci 2013; 102:1994-2004.
11. Aggarwal N, Goindi S. Preparation and in vivo evaluation of solid lipid nanoparticles of griseofulvin for dermal use. J Biomed Nanotechnol 2013; 9:564-576.
12. Wissing SA, Muller RH. A novel sunscreen system based on tocopherol acetate incorporated into solid lipid nanoparticles. Int J Cosmet Sci 2001; 23:233-243.
13. Smith NB. Perspectives on transdermal ultrasound mediated drug delivery. Int J Nanomed 2007; 2:585-594.
14. Prow TW, Grice JE, Lin LL, Faye R, Butler M, Becker W, et al. Nanoparticles and microparticles for skin drug delivery. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2011; 63:470-491.
15. Muller RHm, Radtke M, Wissing SA. Solid lipid nanoparticles (SLN) and nanostructured lipid carriers (NLC) in cosmetic and dermatological preparations. AdvDrug Deliv Rev 2002; 54:131-155.
16. Layegh P, Mosallaei N, Bagheri D, Jaafari MR, Golmohammadzadeh S. The efficacy of Isotretinoin-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles in comparison to Isotrex® on acne treatment. Nanomed J 2013;1:38-47.
17. Zougagh M, Rios A, Valcarcel M. Determination of total safranal by in situ acid hydrolysis in supercritical fluid media: Application to the quality control of commercial saffron. Anal Chim Acta 2006; 578:117-121.
18. Diffey B, Robson J. A new substrate to measure sunscreen protection factors throughout the ultraviolet spectrum. J Soc Cosmet Chem 1989; 40:127-133.
19. Pardeike J, Hommoss A, Muller RH. Lipid nanoparticles (SLN, NLC) in cosmetic and pharmaceutical dermal products. Int J Pharm 2009; 366:170-184.
20. Souto EB, Muller RH. Cosmetic features and applications of lipid nanoparticles (SLN, NLC). Int J Cosmet Sci 2008; 30:157-165.
21. Xia Q, Saupe A, Müller R, Souto E. Nanostructured lipid carriers as novel carrier for sunscreen formulations. Int J Cosmet Sci 2007; 29:473-482.
22. Bach A, Zach-Maor A, Semiat R. Characterization of iron oxide nanocatalyst in mineralization processes. Desalination 2010; 262:15-20.
23. Golmohammadzadeh S, Mokhtari M, Jaafari MR. Preparation, characterization and evaluation of moisturizing and UV protecting effects of topical solid lipid nanoparticles. Brazilian J Pharm Sci 2012; 48: 683-690.
24. Marković IS, Đarmati ZA, Abramović BF. Chemical composition of leaf extracts of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni grown experimentally in Vojvodina. J Serbian Chem Soc 2008; 73:283-297.
25. Montenegro L, Sarpietro MG, Ottimo S, Puglisi G, Castelli F. Differential scanning calorimetry studies on sunscreen loaded solid lipid nanoparticles prepared by the phase inversion temperature method. Int J Pharm 2011; 415:301-306.
26. Qian C, Decker EA, Xiao H, McClements DJ. Solid lipid nanoparticles: Effect of carrier oil and emulsifier type on phase behavior and physical stability. J Am Oil Chem Soc 2012;89:17-28.
27. Pathak P, Nagarsenker M. Formulation and evaluation of lidocaine lipid nanosystems for dermal delivery. AAPS Pharm Sci Tech 2009; 10:985-992.
28. Cerreto F, Scalzo M, Cesa S, Paolicelli P, Casadei M. Solid lipid nanosuspensions based on low melting lipids as protective system of retinyl palmitate. J Drug Deliv Sci Technol 2011; 21:479-483.
29. Fluhr J, Lademann J. This Issue at a Glance and an Invitation to the Forum following the Gordon Research Conference. Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2007; 20:121-121.
30. Zhang J, Purdon CH, Smith EW. Solid lipid nanoparticles for topical drug delivery. Am J Drug Deliv 2006; 4:215-220.
31. Muller RH, Petersen RD, Hommoss A, Pardeike J. Nanostructured lipid carriers (NLC) in cosmetic dermal products. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2007; 59:522-530.
32. Wissing S, Muller R. The influence of the crystallinity of lipid nanoparticles on their occlusive properties. Int J Pharm 2002; 242:377-379.