1. Cyr AE, Margenthaler JA. Molecular profiling of breast cancer. Surg Oncol Clin N Am 2014; 23:451-462.
2. Teshome M, Hunt KK. Neoadjuvant Therapy in the Treatment of Breast Cancer. Surg Oncol Clin N Am 2014; 23:505-523.
3. Manuel ER, Blache CA, Paquette R, Kaltcheva TI, Ishizaki H, Ellenhorn JD, et al. Enhancement of cancer vaccine therapy by systemic delivery of a tumor-targeting Salmonella-based STAT3 shRNA suppresses the growth of established melanoma tumors. Cancer Res 2011; 71:4183-4191.
4. Jing N, Tweardy DJ. Targeting Stat3 in cancer therapy. Anti-cancer Drugs 2005; 16:601-607.
5. Teng Y, Ross JL, Cowell JK. The involvement of JAK-STAT3 in cell motility, invasion, and metastasis. Jak-Stat 2014; 3:e28086.
6. Haftchenary S, Avadisian M, Gunning PT. Inhibiting aberrant Stat3 function with molecular therapeutics: a progress report. Anti-cancer Drugs 2011; 22:115-127.
7. Levitzki A, Mishani E. Tyrphostins and other tyrosine kinase inhibitors. Annu Rev Biochem 2006; 75:93-109.
8. Luo C, Laaja P. Inhibitors of JAKs/STATs and the kinases: a possible new cluster of drugs. Drug Discov Today 2004; 9:268-275.
9. Toyonaga T, Nakano K, Nagano M, Zhao G, Yamaguchi K, Kuroki S, et al. Blockade of constitutively activated Janus kinase/signal transducer and activator of transcription-3 pathway inhibits growth of human pancreatic cancer. Cancer Lett 2003; 201:107-116.
10. Rahaman SO, Harbor PC, Chernova O, Barnett GH, Vogelbaum MA, Haque SJ. Inhibition of constitutively active Stat3 suppresses proliferation and induces apoptosis in glioblastoma multiforme cells. Oncogene 2002; 21:8404-8413.
11. Burke WM, Jin X, Lin HJ, Huang M, Liu R, Reynolds RK, et al. Inhibition of constitutively active Stat3 suppresses growth of human ovarian and breast cancer cells. Oncogene 2001; 20:7925-7934.
12. Caceres-Cortes JR. A potent anti-carcinoma and anti-acute myeloblastic leukemia agent, AG490. Anticancer Agents Med Chem 2008; 8:717-722.
13. Chen HF, Deng HY, Fan WK. Effect of Janus kinase inhibitor AG490 on invasion and metastasis of human breast cancer cells. J Sichuan Univ Med Sci 2008; 39:63-65.
14. Gariboldi MB, Ravizza R, Molteni R, Osella D, Gabano E, Monti E. Inhibition of Stat3 increases doxorubicin sensitivity in a human metastatic breast cancer cell line. Cancer Lett 2007; 258:181-188.
15. Lin KL, Su JC, Chien CM, Chuang PW, Chang LS, Lin SR. Down-regulation of the JAK2/PI3K-mediated signaling activation is involved in Taiwan cobra cardiotoxin III-induced apoptosis of human breast MDA-MB-231 cancer cells. Toxicon 2010; 55:1263-1273.
16. Taylor SC, Posch A. The design of a quantitative western blot experiment. Biomed Res Int 2014; 2014:361590.
17. Meydan N, Grunberger T, Dadi H, Shahar M, Arpaia E, Lapidot Z, et al. Inhibition of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia by a Jak-2 inhibitor. Nature 1996; 379:645-648.
18. Catlett-Falcone R, Dalton WS, Jove R. STAT proteins as novel targets for cancer therapy. Curr Opin Oncol 1999; 11:490-496.
19. Akira S, Nishio Y, Inoue M, Wang XJ, Wei S, Matsusaka T, et al. Molecular cloning of APRF, a novel IFN-stimulated gene factor 3 p91-related transcription factor involved in the gp130-mediated signaling pathway. Cell 1994; 77:63-71.
20. Buettner R, Mora LB, Jove R. Activated STAT signaling in human tumors provides novel molecular
targets for therapeutic intervention. Clin Cancer Res 2002; 8:945-954.
21. Carpenter RL, Lo HW. STAT3 Target Genes Relevant to Human Cancers. Cancers 2014; 6:897-925.
22. Su ZZ, Lee SG, Emdad L, Lebdeva IV, Gupta P, Valerie K, et al. Cloning and characterization of SARI (suppressor of AP-1, regulated by IFN). Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2008; 105:20906-20911.
23. Dash R, Su ZZ, Lee SG, Azab B, Boukerche H, Sarkar D, et al. Inhibition of AP-1 by SARI negatively regulates transformation progression mediated by CCN1. Oncogene 2010; 29:4412-4423.
24. Wang C, Su Y, Zhang L, Wang M, You J, Zhao X, et al. The function of SARI in modulating epithelial-mesenchymal transition and lung adenocarcinoma metastasis. PLoS One 2012; 7:e38046.
25. Dash R, Bhoopathi P, Das SK, Sarkar S, Emdad L, Dasgupta S, et al. Novel mechanism of MDA-7/IL-24 cancer-specific apoptosis through SARI induction. Cancer Res 2014; 74:563-574.