1. Yang J, Li Y, Wu L, Zhang Z, Han T, Guo H, et al. NDRG2 in rat liver regeneration: role in proliferation and apoptosis. Wound Repair Regen 2010; 18:524-531.
2. Chen X, Su Y, Fingleton B, Acuff H, Matrisian LM, Zent R, et al. Increased plasma MMP9 in integrin alpha1-null mice enhances lung metastasis of colon carcinoma cells. Int J Cancer 2005 10; 116:52-61.
3.Papi A, Ferreri AM, Guerra F, Orlandi M. Anti-invasive effects and proapoptotic activity induction by the rexinoid IIF and valproic acid in combination on colon cancer cell lines. Anticancer Res 2012; 32:2855-2862.
4. Umesalma S, Nagendraprabhu P, Sudhandiran G. Antiproliferative and apoptotic-inducing potential of ellagic acid against 1,2-dimethyl hydrazine-induced colon tumorigenesis in Wistar rats. Mol Cell Biochem 2014; 388:157-172.
5. Hwang J, Kim Y, Kang HB, Jaroszewski L, Deacon AM, Lee H, et al. Crystal structure of the human N-Myc downstream-regulated gene 2 protein provides insight into its role as a tumor suppressor. J Biol Chem 2011 8; 286:12450-12460.
6.Hu XL, Liu XP, Deng YC, Lin SX, Wu L, Zhang J, et al. Expression analysis of the NDRG2 gene in mouse embryonic and adult tissues. Cell Tissue Res 2006; 325:67-76.
7. Okuda T, Kokame K, Miyata T. Differential expression patterns of NDRG family proteins in the central nervous system. J Histochem Cytochem 2008; 56:175-182.
8. Enayat S, Banerjee S. The ethanolic extract of bark from Salix aegyptiaca L. inhibits the metastatic potential and epithelial to mesenchymal transition of colon cancer cell lines. Nutr Cancer 2014; 66:999-1008.
9. Kim YJ, Yoon SY, Kim JT, Song EY, Lee HG, Son HJ, et al. NDRG2 expression decreases with tumor stages and regulates TCF/beta-catenin signaling in human colon carcinoma. Carcinogenesis 2009; 30:598-605.
10. Lorentzen A, Lewinsky RH, Bornholdt J, Vogel LK, Mitchelmore C. Expression profile of the N-myc Downstream Regulated Gene 2 (NDRG2) in human cancers with focus on breast cancer. BMC Cancer 2011; 11:14.
11. Feng L, Xie Y, Zhang H, Wu Y. Down-regulation of NDRG2 gene expression in human colorectal cancer involves promoter methylation and microRNA-650. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2011 25; 406:534-538.
12. Ma J, Jin H, Wang H, Yuan J, Bao T, Jiang X, et al. Expression of NDRG2 in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Biol Pharm Bull 2008;31:1316-1320.
13. Zhou B, Tang Z, Deng Y, Hou S, Liu N, Lin W, et al. Tumor suppressor candidate gene, NDRG2 is frequently inactivated in human glioblastoma multiforme. Mol Medicine Rep 2014; 10:891-896.
14. Lee DC, Kang YK, Kim WH, Jang YJ, Kim DJ, Park IY, et al. Functional and clinical evidence for NDRG2 as a candidate suppressor of liver cancer metastasis. Cancer Res 2008; 68:4210-4220.
15. Li SJ, Wang WY, Li B, Chen B, Zhang B, Wang X, et al. Expression of NDRG2 in human lung cancer and its correlation with prognosis. Med Oncol 2013; 30:421.
16. Gao L, Wu GJ, Liu XW, Zhang R, Yu L, Zhang G, et al. Suppression of invasion and metastasis of prostate cancer cells by overexpression of NDRG2 gene. Cancer Lett 2011 1; 310:94-100.
17. Kim YJ, Yoon SY, Kim JT, Choi SC, Lim JS, Kim JH, et al. NDRG2 suppresses cell proliferation through down-regulation of AP-1 activity in human colon carcinoma cells. Int J Cancer 2009 1; 124:7-15.
18. Li R, Yu C, Jiang F, Gao L, Li J, Wang Y, et al. Overexpression of N-Myc downstream-regulated gene 2 (NDRG2) regulates the proliferation and invasion of bladder cancer cells in vitro and in vivo. PloS one 2013 16; 8:e76689.
19. Zheng J, Li Y, Yang J, Liu Q, Shi M, Zhang R, et al. NDRG2 inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma adhesion, migration and invasion by regulating CD24 expression. BMC cancer 2011; 251:1-9.
20. Shon SK, Kim A, Kim JY, Kim KI, Yang Y, Lim JS. Bone morphogenetic protein-4 induced by NDRG2 expression inhibits MMP-9 activity in breast cancer cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2009; 385:198-203.
21. Xu C, Gui Q, Chen W, Wu L, Sun W, Zhang N, et al. Small interference RNA targeting tissue factor inhibits human lung adenocarcinoma growth in vitro and in vivo. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2011; 30:63.
22. Cheung LW, Leung PC, Wong AS. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone promotes ovarian cancer cell invasiveness through c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase-mediated activation of matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-2 and MMP-9. Cancer Res 2006; 66:10902-10910.
23. Dong W, Li H, Zhang Y, Yang H, Guo M, Li L, et al. Matrix metalloproteinase 2 promotes cell growth and invasion in colorectal cancer. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 2011; 43:840-848.
24. Ikari A, Sato T, Takiguchi A, Atomi K, Yamazaki Y, Sugatani J, et al. Claudin-2 knockdown decreases matrix metalloproteinase-9 activity and cell migration via suppression of nuclear Sp1 in A549 cells Life Sci 2011; 286:628-633.
25. Zheng J, Liu Q, Li Y, Yang J, Ma J, Yu F, et al. NDRG2 expression regulates CD24 and metastatic potential of breast cancer cells. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2010; 11:1817-1821.
26. Cao W, Zhang JL, Feng DY, Liu XW, Li Y, Wang LF, et al. The effect of adenovirus-conjugated NDRG2 on p53-mediated apoptosis of hepatocarcinoma cells through attenuation of nucleotide excision repair capacity. Biomaterials 2014; 35:993-1003