1. Emanuele AD. Responsive polymeric delivery systems. Clin Pharmacokinet 1996; 31:241-245.
2. Sadeghi F, Afrasiabi Garekani H, Hajiaghapoor N. Evaluation of Eudragit RS and RL solid dispersion systems in preparation of diclofenac sodium sustained release matrices. Tabriz J Pharm Sci 2003; 49- 62.
3. Eddington D T, Beebe D J. Flow control with hydrogels. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2004; 56:199-210.
4. Yam F, Wu XY, Zhang Q. A novel Composite Membrane for temperature and pH- responsive permeation. Am Chem Soc 2000; 26:263-272.
5. Yam F. Development of a temperature and pH responsive membrane system for regulated drug release, Ph.D thesis 1999; 1-10.
6. Dinarvand R, Khodaverdi E, Atyabi F. Temperature-sensitive permeation of methimazole through cyano-biphenyl liquid crystals embedded in cellulose nitrate membranes. Mol Cryst Liq Cryst 2005; 442:19-30.
7. Atyabi F, Khodaverdi E, Dinarvand R. Temperature modulated drug permeation through a liquid crystal entrapped membrane. Int J Pharm 2007; 339: 213-221.
8. Peppas N A, Bures P, Leobandung W, Ichikawa H. Hydrogels in pharmaceutical formulations. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2000; 50: 27-46.
9. Lin CC, Metters AT. Hydrogels in controlled release formulations: Network design and mathematical modeling. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2006; 58:1379-1408.
10. Kikuchi A, Okano T. Pulsatile drug release control using hydrogels. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2002; 54:53-77.
11. Qui Y, Park K. Environment-sensitive hydrogels for drug delivery. Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2001; 53:321-339.
12. Gudeman LF, Peppas V. pH-sensitive membranes from poly (vinyl alcohol)/poly (acrylic acid) interpenetrating networks. J Mem Sci 1995;107:239-248.
13. Turner J S, Cheng YL. Heterogeneous polyelectrolyte gels as stimuli – responsive membranes. J Mem Sci 1998; 148:207-222.
14. Brazel CS, Peppas NA. Modeling of drug release from swellable polymers. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2000; 49: 47-58.
15. Jeong B, Gutowska A. Lessons from nature: stimuli-responsive polymers and their biomedical applications. Trends Biotechnol 2002; 207:306-311.
16. Zhang K, Wu XY. Temperature and pH-responsive polymeric composite membranes for controlled delivery of proteins and peptids. Biomaterials 2004; 25:5281-5291.
17. Feil H, Bae YH, Feijen J, Kim SW. Mutual influence of pH and temperature on the swelling of ionizable and thermosensitive hydrogels. Macromol 1992; 52:5528-5530.
18. Wu XY, Lee PI. Preparation and characterization of pH- sensitive nanospheres. Pharm Res 1993; 10:1544-1547.
19. Khodaverdi E, Rajabi O, Salari R, Abdekhodai M J, Wu XY. pH – Sensitive permeation through NIPPAM:MAA composite membranes, The Third Iranian Conference of Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Tehran, Iran, 2007.