1. Allderdice PW, Miller OJ, Pearson PL, Klein G, Harris H. Human chromosomes in 18 man-mouse somatic hybrid cell lines analysis by Quinacrine fluorescence. J Cell Sci 1973; 92:809-830.
2. Weiss MC, and Green H. Human-mouse hybrid cell lines containing partial complements of human chromosomes and functional human genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1967; 58:1104-1111.
3. Ringertz NR, Savage RE. Cell hybrids. New York: Academic Press; 1976.
4. Croce CM. Loss of mouse chromosomes in somatic cell hybrids between HT 1080 human fibrosarcoma cells and mouse peritoneal macrophages. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1976; 73:3248-3252.
5. Raison RL, Walker KZ, Halnan CRE, Briscoe D, Basten A. Loss of secretion in mouse-human hybrids need not be due to the loss of a structural gene. J Exp Med 1982; 156:1380-1389
6. Croce CM, Knowles BB, Koprowski H. Prefretinal retention on the human chromosome 7 in human (thymidine kinase deficient) mouse hybrid cells. Exp Cell Res 1973; 82:457-468.
7. Norum RA, Migeon BR. Non-random loss on human markers from man–mouse somatic cell hybrids. Nature 1976; 251:72-74.
8. Cieplinski W, Reardon P, Testa MA. Non-random human chromosome distribution in human-mouse myeloma somatic cell hybrid`s. Cytogenet Cell Genet 1983; 35:93-99.
9. Llin CC, Van de Sande JH. Differential fluorescent staining of human chromosomes with neomycin and adrimycin-the D-bands. Science 1997; 190:61-63.
10. Raposa T, Natarajan AT. Fluorescence banding pattern of human and mouse choromosomes with a benzimidazol derivative (Hoechst 33258). Hum Genet 1974; 21:221-226.
11. Kucherlapati RA, Hilwig L, Gropp A, Ruddle FH. Mammalian chromosome identification in interspecies hybrid cells using "Hoechst 33258". Hum Genet 1975; 27:9-14.
12. Matsui S-I, Faitor SL. Application of specteral karyotyping to analysis of the human chromosomes complement of interspecies somatic cell hybrids. Cancer Genet Cytogenet 2003; 142:30-35.
13. Jentsch I, Adler ID, Carter NP, Speicher MR. Karyotyping mouse chromosomes by multiplex-FISH (M-FISH). Chromosome Res 2001; 9:211-214
14.Wollweber L, Münster H, Hoffmann S, Siller K, Greulich KO. Early phase karyotype analysis of chromosome segregation after formation of mouse-mouse hybridomas with chromosome painting probes. Chromosome Res 2000; 8:37-44.
15. Frank PC. Rapid characterization of human chromosomes in hybrid cell lines by Primed in situ labeling. Somat Cell Mol Genet 1996; 23:159-163.
16. Buwe A, Steinlein C, Koehler MR, Bar-Am I, Katzin N, Schmid M. Multicolor spectral karyotyping of rat chromosomes. Cytogenet Genome Res 2003; 103:163-168.
17. Liyanage M, Coleman A, du Manoir S, Veldman T, McCormack S, Dickson RB, et al. Multicolour spectral karyotyping of mouse chromosomes. Nat Genet 1996; 14:312-315
18. Buys CM, Aanstoot H. Giemsa-11 technique for species-specific chromosome differentiation. Histochem 1984; 81:465-468.
19. Stein C. Modified Giemsa-11 staining protocol for chromosomes of human and hybrid cells. Somat Cell Mol Genet 1998; 24:191-195.
20. Bella JL, Gosalvez J. Banding human chromosomes using a combined C-Banding fluorochrome staining technique. Biotech Histochem 1994; 69:243-248.
21. Friend KK, Dorman BP, Kucherlapati RS, and Ruddle FH. Detrection of interspecific translocations in mouse-human hybrids by alkaline Giemsa staining. Exp Cell Res 1976; 99:31-36.
22. Merwin RM, Redmon LW. Induction of plasma cell tumors and sarcomas in mice by diffusion chamber placed in the peritoneal cavity. J Natl Cancer Inst 1963; 31:997-1077.
23.Wang X, Fox M, Povey S, Masters JR. Mouse-human somatic cell hybrids: loss of mouse and human chromosomes. Somat Cell Mol Genet 1998; 24:165-171
24. Coffino P, Baumal R, Laskov R, Scharff MD. Cloning of mouse myeloma cells and detection of rare variants. J Cell Physiol 1972; 79: 429-440.
25. Rushton AR. Quantitive analysis of human chromosome segregation in man-mouse somatic cell hybrids. Cytogenet. Cell Genet 1976; 35:93-99.